United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-11-2008, 03:09 AM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Don't think he's nailed on to be world class or owt but if he develops certain parts of his game he could in the next tier down from the very best and stay there for the rest of his career.

I like him. Glad we bought him and there's not many wingers under 24/5 out there worth having imo.

I like the look of Lulinha at Corinthians from what little I have seen on Goalissimo out South America officionados would have to confirm my knee jerk know nowtness on the lad though.
Only seen his name on football manager

Worth remembering wingers tend to peak earlier than any other other players, mainly due to pace imo.

Not many are great into their late 20s...

I hope i'm wrong, just don't see it at the moment.

Unread 02-11-2008, 03:23 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Only seen his name on football manager

Worth remembering wingers tend to peak earlier than any other other players, mainly due to pace imo.

Not many are great into their late 20s...

I hope i'm wrong, just don't see it at the moment.
Scored quite a few last season and they had one of those 5 minute £#%&! him off sections on goalissimo and i bought him on Champ man 01/02 avec updates on the strength of it. Getting him on a Bosman next time I turn it too. David Silva is getting binned.

I think he'll end up being seen as a very important member as some very successful United teams. Frustrating and inconstant but tell me a player like that at that age/level of experience isn't.

Unread 02-11-2008, 09:59 PM
£#%&! KFC

so in other words I was right about Nani......I knew that

crazy decision to take him off yesterday hope he plays on Wednesday and next Saturday

Giggs has been very good for the most part this season, he was shite yesterday when he came on
Closed Thread