or the hulk.

Unread 16-09-2008, 02:33 PM
Sloane

posse possebon

Unread 16-09-2008, 02:36 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
I don't agree at all. Carrick is our best midfielder and has been for a couple of years. He was instrumental in us winning what we have and will continue to be so.
Hargreaves was a strange one, exactly what we needed but had injury problems. The performances he has put in (when fit) have been excellent.

If he can get rid of this injury problem he will be a major force in us achieving another couple of trophies this year.
We did pretty well with the pair of 'em last season. That double doesn't inspire the rage in me it seemingly does in Sniffer.

Unread 16-09-2008, 02:40 PM
Jack Duckworth

can't wait until marlo sees this

Unread 16-09-2008, 02:45 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
To be fair its the one position we're well covered.

We all £#%&! about what a squad we have now so lets see it in action.

FFS Hargreaves and Anderson were £#%&!ing blinding together last season for a long spell.
Dominated midfield against Liverpool and Arsenal when they both played.

Need Hargreaves fit starting 2morrow.

Unread 16-09-2008, 02:47 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
I don't agree at all. Carrick is our best midfielder and has been for a couple of years. He was instrumental in us winning what we have and will continue to be so.
Hargreaves was a strange one, exactly what we needed but had injury problems. The performances he has put in (when fit) have been excellent.

If he can get rid of this injury problem he will be a major force in us achieving another couple of trophies this year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
We did pretty well with the pair of 'em last season. That double doesn't inspire the rage in me it seemingly does in Sniffer.

You are correct that Carrick had a great season and we won big ears. Despite this I still feel there were others we should have signed first. I see us as getting someone to do a job for us but not the best there is in that role. In Rio for example, we have the best there is anywhere. you could say the same for up front, on the wing etc. Not in centre midfield, when Keane was there he was considered the best there was, Carrick isn't and never will be.

The fact we won the bis trophies doesn't prove he was the best choice available. for me the jury is still out on Carrick, but I'm a weirdo. I think buying Yorke was a mistake.

Unread 16-09-2008, 02:53 PM
Darth Vidic

Quote:
To be fair its the one position we're well covered.

We all £#%&! about what a squad we have now so lets see it in action.

FFS Hargreaves and Anderson were £#%&!ing blinding together last season for a long spell.
Hmmm. We have a lot of midfielders but not many with the qualities he brings.

Unread 16-09-2008, 02:55 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Quality interjection.
rep me baby

Unread 16-09-2008, 03:01 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vidic
Hmmm. We have a lot of midfielders but not many with the qualities he brings.
yes but quality cover for Carrick does would be ludicrous. We'd never keep em all happy plus to be frank, Carrick's seldom ever injured.

Unread 16-09-2008, 03:02 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
rep me baby
yhbr

Unread 16-09-2008, 03:03 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
You are correct that Carrick had a great season and we won big ears. Despite this I still feel there were others we should have signed first. I see us as getting someone to do a job for us but not the best there is in that role. In Rio for example, we have the best there is anywhere. you could say the same for up front, on the wing etc. Not in centre midfield, when Keane was there he was considered the best there was, Carrick isn't and never will be.

The fact we won the bis trophies doesn't prove he was the best choice available. for me the jury is still out on Carrick, but I'm a weirdo. I think buying Yorke was a mistake.
He wasn't when we bought him. In 99 our forwards weren't the best in the world, our defenders weren't the best in the world (stam apart).
You can't have the best players in the world in every position, just won't work. I think the balance is perfect at the moment.

Unread 16-09-2008, 03:03 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
yhbr
He certainly does, asking for rep is so gauche.

Unread 16-09-2008, 03:12 PM
Qwertyuiop

Fletcher-Anderson-Hargreaves is great midfield.

Unread 16-09-2008, 03:12 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
yhbr
It was a wum ffs. You and your big mouth Duck£#%&!.

I am down to 1 square now ffs.

Yhbr x 15 gillion. Imo. Tbh.

Unread 16-09-2008, 03:13 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
He certainly does, asking for rep is so gauche.
It was wummington Ralph.

Unread 16-09-2008, 03:14 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
It was a wum ffs. You and your big mouth Duck£#%&!.

I am down to 1 square now ffs.

Yhbr x 15 gillion. Imo. Tbh.
i didn't really bad rep you...

Unread 16-09-2008, 03:14 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
It was wummington Ralph.
Oops, I was gonna good rep you for the original comment too but I'm not allowed. Sorry.

Unread 16-09-2008, 03:17 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
i didn't really bad rep you...
Nah I know mate. Antoine Sibierski did though.

I know you wouldn't mate.

Unread 16-09-2008, 03:19 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Antoine Sibierski did though.
Do not call me that, he is my mortal enemy, as Sibierskis and Jablonsky's have been down the ages.

Unread 16-09-2008, 03:21 PM
puressence

£#%&! him ..big dave your time has come
Closed Thread