United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-08-2008, 06:28 PM
RedMenace

And are bulpress as reliable as they sound ?

Btw, don't you gents be blaming me for the babelfish crap, Mr Teville may translate properly if you're that arsed.

Unread 21-08-2008, 06:34 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
And are bulpress as reliable as they sound ?

Btw, don't you gents be blaming me for the babelfish crap, Mr Teville may translate properly if you're that arsed.
Not really heard of them before, they look a bit 'tabloid' tbh. Nothing so far on a quick scout of the national paper websites....

Unread 21-08-2008, 06:39 PM
Tronics

It's getting boring now.

It's either he signs or he doesn't.

Unread 21-08-2008, 06:42 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
It's getting boring now.

It's either he signs or he doesn't.
Summer wouldn't be the same without at least one transfer saga. This year we've had two. Its like getting to see the premier of Star Wars AND The Empire Strikes Back in one summer.....I can't believe anyone would complain about that!

Unread 21-08-2008, 06:48 PM
RedMenace

I don't see any proof that this is Manchester?. Looks like the cars are driving on the right hand side of the road too.

Unread 21-08-2008, 06:49 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
I don't see any proof that this is Manchester?.
There are trees in the background. I'm almost certain I've seen trees in Manchester.

I suppose that's just a crazy coincidence, is it?....

Unread 21-08-2008, 06:55 PM
Thiago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Youre maturbating over that picture?
Yes, yes I am.

Unread 21-08-2008, 06:57 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
There are trees in the background. I'm almost certain I've seen trees in Manchester.

I suppose that's just a crazy coincidence, is it?....
Excellent

Unread 21-08-2008, 07:03 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teville
I'll bet you 10000 v-cash that this picture is Bulgaria. Not saying those nice gentlemen aren't on their way to Manc, but that particular picture shows us a few things. Look at the way the lamp post is slightly leaning towards the left. The black and white seperators on the railings. The edge of the billboard. These are all things that indicate the picture was taken round our end.

Keep your pecker zipped up (for now at least)...
what do you do out there??

Unread 21-08-2008, 07:06 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
what do you do out there??
make babies. eat and drink to my hearts content. enjoy the proper weather and admire the local wildlife

in between those things I run a consultancy business.

Unread 21-08-2008, 07:16 PM
Part 36 Offer

he looks cool as £#%&! tbf.

Unread 21-08-2008, 07:24 PM
Ginners

Quote:
make babies. eat and drink to my hearts content. enjoy the proper weather and admire the local wildlife

in between those things I run a consultancy business.
consulting in what? do you speak bulgarianese?

Unread 21-08-2008, 07:29 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginlarde
consulting in what? do you speak bulgarianese?
marketing/developments/investments.......was a music promoter when I came over first time and met Mrs. T. but that didn't pay much back then.....took me a long time of getting shouted at to understand the lingo, but am on it now. moved back over almost two years ago...miss the NW in some ways, but read the above....not that much. Talent here is £#%&!ing incredible.

Unread 21-08-2008, 07:52 PM
Ginners

Thumbs up

Quote:
marketing/developments/investments.......was a music promoter when I came over first time and met Mrs. T. but that didn't pay much back then.....took me a long time of getting shouted at to understand the lingo, but am on it now. moved back over almost two years ago...miss the NW in some ways, but read the above....not that much. Talent here is £#%&!ing incredible.
like the look of bulgaria, well, the bits not filled with scousers on package holidays.

Unread 21-08-2008, 08:10 PM
Hopskipjump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
he looks cool as £#%&! tbf.
your turning arn't you
Closed Thread