United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-05-2008, 07:09 AM
Kim Jong-il

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb2003
Tossers to a man, how £#%&!in hard to chase down 10 or so coppers when theres a thousand+ of you.
Nowt wrong with that. Nice to see the dibble on the back foot.

Unread 16-05-2008, 07:48 AM
forzagarza

A few deaths on both sides would have topped it off for me

Unread 16-05-2008, 07:50 AM
chorleyred

anyone who's ever followed united has never seen gmp's finest jump in battoning people on the floor 5 or 6 on 1 have they

£#%&! em, once they get tooled up there are far too many gmp enjoy looking for trouble, and in many cases cause it

Unread 16-05-2008, 09:06 AM
beersexchipsgravy

Fookin wimmin talk shit! Confirmed.

This bird at work was the same as miss white sayin "oh there was only 40 arrests, out of hundred thousand that's not much". What's that copper on the ground meant to do?! Arrest the lot of em?!

P.s. I live/work in manchester. Bit what that has to do with anything i'm not sure

Unread 16-05-2008, 09:13 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

To be fair to the other scots, when do you hear of them causing trouble? Hearts in Europe were fine to my knowledge, the national fans rarely if ever (anymore)
gets talked about in a negative manner, and without taking sides, UEFA did give Celtic some award for best behaved fans or whatever in Seville a few
seasons ago.

The problem is Rangers. Not Scotland.

Unread 16-05-2008, 09:15 AM
MUFC One Love

I can't believe they are moaning that the organisation was poor and saying the police over-reacted. The police let them do what the £#%&! they wanted, drink where they wanted, walking around with cases of beer etc. They let them come down without tickets and put big screens up for them. They attack police and say the police over-reacted. 'Cos the screen went off they're making out it was all bad organisation.

I doubt many other set of fans would get the treatment they did - allowed to do the £#%&! they want basically.

Unread 16-05-2008, 09:18 AM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
I can't believe they are moaning that the organisation was poor and saying the police over-reacted. The police let them do what the £#%&! they wanted, drink where they wanted, walking around with cases of beer etc. They let them come down without tickets and put big screens up for them. They attack police and say the police over-reacted. 'Cos the screen went off they're making out it was all bad organisation.

I doubt many other set of fans would get the treatment they did - allowed to do the £#%&! they want basically.
Exactly. I said this before, last time I watched a final in town on the big screen in Exchange Square, we weren't even supposed to have alcohol. The police were walking round and taking away any booze they found. While watching our own team in our own city. These £#%&!ers come from another country and get the total run of the place, with everyone bending over backward for them, and still have the nerve to complain. Staggering.

Unread 16-05-2008, 09:31 AM
beersexchipsgravy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love

Agreed. There were no laws in town on wednesday. Do what the fook you like, drink anywhere, piss, shit, vomit anywhere, sing about being up to your necks in fenian blood, smash shops up, throw bottles at anythin and kick £#%&! out of anyone you see (including your fellow fans). If they would have left the big screens up for united fans next week you can bet anyone drinking in public would spend a night in the cells. Jock @#%&!s.

Unread 16-05-2008, 09:40 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss white
Really - and I bet to a man none of you @#%&!s live in Manchester. Not only do I , but i work oppossite the bus station. Manchester council £#%&!ed up big time - and I mean the shitty council. I feel sorry for the distortion in the media - and suggest some of you OOT's wind your neck in. What a pathetic bunch of #@&%! suckers you are.
You're on the game aren't you?

Unread 16-05-2008, 09:42 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by beersexchipsgravy
Agreed. There were no laws in town on wednesday. Do what the fook you like, drink anywhere, piss, shit, vomit anywhere, sing about being up to your necks in fenian blood, smash shops up, throw bottles at anythin and kick £#%&! out of anyone you see (including your fellow fans). If they would have left the big screens up for united fans next week you can bet anyone drinking in public would spend a night in the cells. Jock @#%&!s.
Agreed!

It was the Council's fault!! the Council are responsible for 100 pissed up socks smashing £#%&! out of a car and writing the thing off/smashing windows/ etc etc FFS - yes M/cr CC are shite and they could have organised it better - 3 large screens in OT would have taken 40,000 off the streets for the match - no segregation needed at ground so easier to Police etc - they could have left them up for those of us not going on Wednesday as well!!

BUT - it wasn't the COuncil who poured the Ale down their throats - they were too pissed too early - that is their own faults!! Nothing to do with the Council - but then again lets blame the zoo keeper instead of the animals responsible!

@#%&!s to a man and yes they should be issued with a Euro ban for 3 or 4 games homw and away - but then again so should Roma et al!

Unread 16-05-2008, 09:55 AM
Spiffy

Police are @#%&!s
Scottish football fans are @#%&!s
Miss White is a @#%&!.

HTH.

Unread 16-05-2008, 09:57 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
Police are @#%&!s
Scottish football fans are @#%&!s
Miss White is a @#%&!.

HTH.
The Council?

Unread 16-05-2008, 10:02 AM
Ed Sullivan

What so if you're weren't there you can't comment?

£#%&!ing hell, I better reserve any views I have on anything outside my small town.

Unread 16-05-2008, 10:06 AM
42ndstreet irregular

Quote:
Really - and I bet to a man none of you @#%&!s live in Manchester. Not only do I , but i work oppossite the bus station. Manchester council £#%&!ed up big time - and I mean the shitty council. I feel sorry for the distortion in the media - and suggest some of you OOT's wind your neck in. What a pathetic bunch of #@&%! suckers you are.
What the £#%&! has that got to do with anything? You really are £#%&!ing loopy

Unread 16-05-2008, 10:12 AM
Amish Mash

I was there and have lived and worked in Manchester all my life. Does this mean my opinion is more valued than anybody elses? Does it £#%&!!

They were a disgrace and I am not referring to any media coverage. I am referring to personal experience of walking through town with my girlfriend and the bravery these pissed up bastards had when backed up by numbers and the shite they shovelled down their necks for the best part of 48 hours.

They adhered to their stereotypes to the absolute maximum and it will be a sad day if they have to visit our city again.

Tell me how a group of 150 knuckle dragging Ingerlund fans rioting results in threats of bans and yet the Jocks do it and it is the minority

£#%&! em and anybody else that defends them.

Unread 16-05-2008, 10:14 AM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amish Mash
I was there and have lived and worked in Manchester all my life. Does this mean my opinion is more valued than anybody elses? Does it £#%&!!

They were a disgrace and I am not referring to any media coverage. I am referring to personal experience of walking through town with my girlfriend and the bravery these pissed up bastards had when backed up by numbers and the shite they shovelled down their necks for the best part of 48 hours.

They adhered to their stereotypes to the absolute maximum and it will be a sad day if they have to visit our city again.

Tell me how a group of 150 knuckle dragging Ingerlund fans rioting results in threats of bans and yet the Jocks do it and it is the minority

£#%&! em and anybody else that defends them.
Well said Amish. The 'small minority' that's being peddled is £#%&!ing hilarious considering the evidence.

I thought Miss White lived in Cheshire anyway.

Unread 16-05-2008, 10:24 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Women are silly billies.

Unread 16-05-2008, 10:24 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
To be fair to the other scots, when do you hear of them causing trouble? Hearts in Europe were fine to my knowledge, the national fans rarely if ever (anymore)
gets talked about in a negative manner, and without taking sides, UEFA did give Celtic some award for best behaved fans or whatever in Seville a few
seasons ago.

The problem is Rangers. Not Scotland.
Exactly. My housemate is Celtic fan from Glasgow and he has been horrified by the Rangers' fans behaviour. Thing is he doesn't read too much into all this loyalist %@#$&!s but he made a good point the other night - he said that he only counted 2 Scottish flags at the game and the rest were those shite Union Jacks. I think it is unfair to suggest that Rangers' fans are representative of Scottish fans in general. In fact England's neanderthol following is much much worse.

Miss White is defo a lesbian by the way. Calling people @#%&!s - classy lady! See whatever for tips on a more ladylike way to act.

Unread 16-05-2008, 10:25 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Women are silly billies.
Fuzz are you a reception class teacher?

Unread 16-05-2008, 10:29 AM
Wafty Crank

Quote:
Really - and I bet to a man none of you @#%&!s live in Manchester. Not only do I , but i work oppossite the bus station.
Surely Fairfield Street is by Picc rail station, not the bus station?

Oh, you have a daytime job as well?
Closed Thread