United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-01-2008, 11:27 AM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by chorleyred
he said he'd rather have TSP in the team instead of park last night.

shows what kind of mentality we are dealing with.

he also posts the same thread after every game.

he's a boring £#%&!er who's probably been to the emirates more than OT.

he thinks it's big and clever to start threads he feels will caise controversy

anyone who regularly goes to watch arsenal isn't really a united fan in my eyes

I think he is a #@&%!, and i'm sure i'm not the only one
you seem to post the same shit after every one of my posts.

i think you are a #@&%!.

Unread 31-01-2008, 11:29 AM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
most on here are better than gangsta boy. do you love him cos he is black?

would park be a good player if he was black?

#@&%!

if you are better than gangsta run and tell one of our great player roy keane why he flew to amsterdam to offer richardson £55k a week to join sunderland and paid £5.5m for him....

surely you can go, get some boots on and earn that sort of money.

park is easily one of the worst wingers in the league if im honest.

Unread 31-01-2008, 11:30 AM
The Return of JC

I don't get people's problem with Park.

He works hard, he's offers tenacity and energy, he gets into good areas, chips in with goals and is always involved. He had a good game last night, leave the guy alone.
I suspect he's a nightmare to play against. He didn't give Portsmouth a moment's peace last night and his movement off the ball is very good.
He was one of our best players last night.

He's a squad player. What do people want from a squad player? He's patient, versatile, works hard when he gets the chance and contributes well. So what if he's not the most technically gifted player we've ever had. They can't all be superstars.

He'll never be first choice, but he's knows that and has a lot to offer in what is essentially a squad game. I was delighted that he and Nani were able to just drop straight in and perform as they did withvery little football under their belts.

Oh, and Bedders, a little told ya so is in order. I had a feeling he'd rest Tevez

Unread 31-01-2008, 11:32 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC

Oh, and Bedders, a little told ya so is in order. I had a feeling he'd rest Tevez
Well done.

Agree with you on Park.

Unread 31-01-2008, 11:32 AM
chorleyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
if you are better than gangsta run and tell one of our great player roy keane why he flew to amsterdam to offer richardson £55k a week to join sunderland and paid £5.5m for him....

surely you can go, get some boots on and earn that sort of money.

park is easily one of the worst wingers in the league if im honest.

hopefully he'll save them from relegation, like he did with west brom. there's a pattern here somewhere.

park would have more ability than richardson if he had to play with his feet tied together

but he's not black is he

Unread 31-01-2008, 11:34 AM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
hopefully he'll save them from relegation, like he did with west brom. there's a pattern here somewhere.

park would have more ability than richardson if he had to play with his feet tied together

but he's not black is he
he does.

here is a question.
if park left united. what clubs would sign him and put him in their team?

id say a team from the bottom half of the premiership.

you have got so desperate you are trying to turn this into a black thing. hilarious

Unread 31-01-2008, 11:37 AM
The Return of JC

[quote=antonin jablonsky;764584]Well done.

QUOTE]

You see, that's impressive. You graciously admit defeat and you are an example to young people on how to respond with humility.

Right, now tell me I £#%&!ing rule!

Unread 31-01-2008, 11:39 AM
antonin jablonsky

[quote=The Return of JC;764601]
Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Well done.

QUOTE]

You see, that's impressive. You graciously admit defeat and you are an example to young people on how to respond with humility.

Right, now tell me I £#%&!ing rule!
Oh you rule, you rule gayland.

Unread 31-01-2008, 11:42 AM
chorleyred

Quote:
he does.

here is a question.
if park left united. what clubs would sign him and put him in their team?

id say a team from the bottom half of the premiership.

you have got so desperate you are trying to turn this into a black thing. hilarious

richardson was sold cos he was shite. fact

park has made more appearances and been part of the first 16 far more than richardson was or ever would have been

park won't be sold any time soon, cos he offers a lot to the squad.

but maybe your judgement is better than the manager and coaching staff at united

how many other relegation teams would have offered 5.5m for richardson? will he be worth 5.5m in the championship next season? will all the top prem clubs be wanting to sign him?

will they £#%&!, reason being he's shite and always has been

Unread 31-01-2008, 11:44 AM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
richardson was sold cos he was shite. fact

park has made more appearances and been part of the first 16 far more than richardson was or ever would have been

park won't be sold any time soon, cos he offers a lot to the squad.

but maybe your judgement is better than the manager and coaching staff at united

how many other relegation teams would have offered 5.5m for richardson? will he be worth 5.5m in the championship next season? will all the top prem clubs be wanting to sign him?

will they £#%&!, reason being he's shite and always has been

richardsons turned down spurs to join sunderland because he likes keane.

you dont know what you are talking about tbh.

just like you didnt when you said this...

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...5&postcount=18

£#%&! off and put me on ignore.

Unread 31-01-2008, 11:44 AM
antonin jablonsky

Personally I think plenty of decent teams would be after Park. He was an integral part of a PSV team that got to a CL Semi after all.

Unread 31-01-2008, 11:47 AM
chorleyred

Quote:

I was wrong, and i'm glad I was.

I'm sure I could find thing every single person has said here that would turn out wrong.

but i'm not sad enough to go searching back months through posts

Unread 31-01-2008, 11:48 AM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
I was wrong, and i'm glad I was.

I'm sure I could find thing every single person has said here that would turn out wrong.

but i'm not sad enough to go searching back months through posts
Quote:
and to be honest i'm really £#%&!ing bored with you now and don't have the will to keep reading your shite. i'll be putting you on ignore now
do you not know what "now" means or dont you know how to do it.

Unread 31-01-2008, 11:50 AM
chorleyred

Quote:

why did he turn spurs down?

a team established in the prem for years and years

or a yo yo team that don't spend more than a season or two in the prem each time before its back to low level football

he didn't really turn spurs down, or maybe he's no ambition or knows his level

Unread 31-01-2008, 11:52 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Personally I think plenty of decent teams would be after Park. He was an integral part of a PSV team that got to a CL Semi after all.
Correct. I'd wager several clubs would be interested in Park.

In fact, I'd wager a lot of Premiership clus would be interested in ANY of our senior players becoming available.

We mock them on here, but clubs would be queueing up for the likes of Fletcher, O'Shea and Park.

Unread 31-01-2008, 11:53 AM
chorleyred

without looking back I seem to remember you posting a lot that scholes was holding the teams progression back vio, do you still feel that? do you still feel scholes shouldn't be starting games?

Unread 31-01-2008, 11:54 AM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
why did he turn spurs down?

a team established in the prem for years and years

or a yo yo team that don't spend more than a season or two in the prem each time before its back to low level football

he didn't really turn spurs down, or maybe he's no ambition or knows his level
because he respects keane and probably believed in his vision and id say it also had abit to do with money, playing week in week out and the way they treated routledge.

spurs were in for him when he while he was a united a while back as well.

you were probably posting the same "keane would never buy a @#%&! like richardson" when i posted that we was about to make richardson his record signing.

he has been unlucky with injuries and when he has played (4 times) he scored 2 goals and got one assist.

he is hardly the championship player you suggest he is. staying at united for 6 years and then being chose by keane to come and play at sunderland.

Unread 31-01-2008, 11:57 AM
chorleyred

Quote:
because he respects keane and probably believed in his vision and id say it also had abit to do with money, playing week in week out and the way they treated routledge.

spurs were in for him when he while he was a united a while back as well.

you were probably posting the same "keane would never buy a @#%&! like richardson" when i posted that we was about to make richardson his record signing.

he has been unlucky with injuries and when he has played (4 times) he scored 2 goals and got one assist.

he is hardly the championship player you suggest he is. staying at united for 6 years and then being chose by keane to come and play at sunderland.

so you say he thinks he wouldn't have got in the spurs team? is that because they already have better players? he chose the easy no challenge club?

Unread 31-01-2008, 11:57 AM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
without looking back I seem to remember you posting a lot that scholes was holding the teams progression back vio, do you still feel that? do you still feel scholes shouldn't be starting games?
at the begining of the season scholes was poor and i said it. he turned the corner about half time against wigan when anderson was introduced and picked up since then.

i wont pretend he is playing well when he wasnt. at the time he was playing poor ouur results were poor.
http://www.stretfordend.co.uk/seasons/season2008.html
we only started playing well after then wigan game and then scholes and anderson dished up a beauty at villa park and we took off from then.

Unread 31-01-2008, 11:59 AM
chorleyred

so one of our best ever players is off for a few games and he's slagged by you week in week out.

says all it needs to about you really
Closed Thread