United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-03-2008, 02:08 PM
El Calafate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSurfer
"Right now, the megastar of Alex Ferguson's team is delighted, by how things are going in his sporting life at Old Trafford (23 goals, seven more than Van Nistelrooy in Madrid), but is fed up with the harsh climate of the British Isles ( The sun only comes out for forty days a year, he's said to his closest contacts), and also does not want to wait much longer before winning the Champions League. A title that hasn't gone to United since 1999 when they won at the Nou Camp, with Beckham up front."

Surprised no-one has picked up on these little gems yet.

I'm sure it's doomlord central in Madrid at the moment so any old %@#$&!s that makes it look like Madrid will come back strongly with a big buy with go into their press.
Madrid have gone out in the 2nd round for the last 4 years, ffs!

nft.

Unread 07-03-2008, 02:11 PM
MUFC One Love

He's gonna win the CL at Madrid!

That's the thing though even though United recently and over the next few years will have a better chance of winning the CL with a young side, the prestige and myths of Madrid will always be apparent. Like he's gonna be closer to winning it there.

Unread 07-03-2008, 02:47 PM
El Calafate

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
He's gonna win the CL at Madrid!

That's the thing though even though United recently and over the next few years will have a better chance of winning the CL with a young side, the prestige and myths of Madrid will always be apparent. Like he's gonna be closer to winning it there.
looks like they're going to sack Bernd Schuster on the back of this result.

how many managers have they had in the last 5yrs now? it's at least one a season!

nft.

Unread 07-03-2008, 03:01 PM
billy_costigan

i think in all honesty we have got ronnie for anouther 2 - 3 seasons then he's off to spain

Unread 07-03-2008, 03:05 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

I don't think Ronaldo will be going anywhere for a long time. Where else could he go if he wants to win trophies? Madrid are £#%&!ing shite and the aura around them is slowly fading away. Barcelona would be the only club that could possibly interest him and I don't think they could afford him.
Italy would never suit his style of play.
The Premiership is very much the place to be.

Unread 07-03-2008, 03:54 PM
Darth Vidic

Would suit his ego/ambition to see himself as the person to turn Madrid's fortunes around though.

Unread 07-03-2008, 04:03 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by notrightnow
AS

The best bit of the article in AS is the section where they try and come up with something from Ronaldo himself. So here's the best they could manage.

"Delighted" isn't the kind of phrase usually used about someone eager for a move. And as for the gripes about the weather and winning the CL soon - he's not that different to most of the fans.
i used to love when beckham played up front

Unread 07-03-2008, 05:41 PM
koppas

He is going to join them eventually. Get over it ffs. I think a made a very good post about it a few months ago. Many said it was my finest hour.

Unread 07-03-2008, 05:43 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
He is going to join them eventually. Get over it ffs. I think a made a very good post about it a few months ago. Many said it was my finest hour.
Link? I won't believe it until I see it.

Unread 07-03-2008, 05:45 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
what even better than your Julian Dicksesque mock up photos?

Unread 07-03-2008, 05:47 PM
Sparky***

I was so, so happy to see Real Mardrid get knocked out the other night. £#%&!ing delighted. I hate those racist, franco facist, government supported, corrupt scumbags.

I really hate them. I hate their downright blatant arrogance and utter contempt for virtually ever other football club. And most of all their staggeringly arrogant & presumtious transfer policy.

Anyway, we're entering another era where the english teams will dominate europe. He'd be mad to leave.

Unread 07-03-2008, 06:01 PM
koppas

This is what makes me laugh - why shouldn't he join Real Madrid in the future for £#%&!s sake? He is 22 now and has been at United for almost five years. He has won the FA Cup, won the Carling Cup, won the League and will win the CL eventually. He isn't a United fan and isn't from Manchester. Why the £#%&! shouldn't he go and play for one of the biggest clubs in the world? He is from Portugal so will be nearer home and also has the climate that he was used to living in Portugal. If he wins us the Champions League a couple of time and then £#%&!s off, fair play to him.

He needs to show some loyalty as we gave him the platform to be where he is today but that doesn't mean to say that he has to stay with us for his whole career. Some people really need to look at the wider picture and take off the red tinted specs.

NFT
Closed Thread