Unread 13-12-2007, 11:16 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
sex wee?
It could be any wee. Who knows?

Unread 13-12-2007, 11:18 AM
Crumps

He has been the subject of my giddiest ever post on a football forum. I honestly didn't think he'd play this well this soon.

Unread 13-12-2007, 11:21 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
He has been the subject of my giddiest ever post on a football forum. I honestly didn't think he'd play this well this soon.
Me neither. As the original point of my thread was, it's now him being rested rather than him playing in place of rested players. He's got a lot of character which I love. If he's playing so well now imagine him as the games go by, 'cos he gets better and better every game. Him and Scholes will be a joy to watch. Then we have Hargreaves and Carrick. This is turning very gay.

Where are Sharath/leg saf when you need them?

Unread 13-12-2007, 11:21 AM
El Calafate

just be thankful Scholes is out. nft.

Unread 13-12-2007, 11:25 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Calafate
just be thankful Scholes is out. nft.
No. They showed they can play together away at Villa. Infact it was probably one the best midfield performances of the season.

Unread 13-12-2007, 11:26 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
No. They showed they can play together away at Villa.
Don't bother, he's an arse.

nft + = El calafate's limits.

Unread 13-12-2007, 11:28 AM
El Calafate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
No. They showed they can play together away at Villa. Infact it was probably one the best midfield performances of the season.
Anderson > Scholes. nft.

Unread 13-12-2007, 11:28 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Me neither. As the original point of my thread was, it's now him being rested rather than him playing in place of rested players. He's got a lot of character which I love. If he's playing so well now imagine him as the games go by, 'cos he gets better and better every game. Him and Scholes will be a joy to watch. Then we have Hargreaves and Carrick. This is turning very gay.

Where are Sharath/leg saf when you need them?
The thought of what he'll be like 3 or 4 years down makes me feel like a 12 year old again. Just as I was becoming a bit nonplussed with football in general and then we got Ronnie and Rooney and now this fella the future is certainly rosey. Add to that Vidic, Nani, Evra, Hargreaves, Carrick amongst others and we have made some first class signing that will move us to the next level. Not bad for an addled, senile @#%&! who is supposedly inpet in the transfer market.
His work rate and willingness to get stuck right in have impressed me no end too.

Unread 13-12-2007, 11:29 AM
antonin jablonsky

Thumbs up

Quote:
The thought of what he'll be like 3 or 4 years down makes me feel like a 12 year old again. Just as I was becomiong a bit nonplussed with football in general and then we got Ronnie and Rooney and now this fella the future certainly rosey. Add to that Vidic, Nani, Evra, Hargreaves, Carrick amongst others and we have made some first class signing that will move us to the next level. Not bad for an addled, senile @#%&! who is supposedly inpet in the transfer market.
You forgot Tevez, class!

Unread 13-12-2007, 11:30 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Anderson > Scholes. nft.

Potentially but not yet

Unread 13-12-2007, 11:30 AM
El Calafate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Potentially but not yet
he already is imo. nft.

Unread 13-12-2007, 11:31 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
You forgot Tevez, class!
So I did. There's so many bloody reasons to be positive at the moment I am missing some. Add Rio's continued form and Giggsy and Scholesy's indian summers to that too.

Unread 13-12-2007, 11:36 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
The thought of what he'll be like 3 or 4 years down makes me feel like a 12 year old again. Just as I was becoming a bit nonplussed with football in general and then we got Ronnie and Rooney and now this fella the future is certainly rosey. Add to that Vidic, Nani, Evra, Hargreaves, Carrick amongst others and we have made some first class signing that will move us to the next level. Not bad for an addled, senile @#%&! who is supposedly inpet in the transfer market.
His work rate and willingness to get stuck right in have impressed me no end too.
Not only that, he always wants the ball. He's not shy of getting the ball and telling senior players where to run. If they don't do a run he wanted or pass, he tells them. A great sign. And you know at Anfield he'll be exactly the same, always want the ball etc.

As for Tevez, I was going to say on the other thread, I have a feeling he is going to be immense on Sunday and win us the game. He seems to developing a swagger that I £#%&!ing like and is looking the part.

Unread 13-12-2007, 11:36 AM
believe

I can't wait to see the celbrations of his first goal after being left slightly dissapointed with Tevez's.

Unread 13-12-2007, 11:37 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
he already is imo. nft.
+ nft

Unread 13-12-2007, 11:56 AM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
anderson will be in everyones starting line up on the official match thread by january..
yessir.

anyone got any news on hargreaves fitness, was suprised to see carrick play 90 minutes yesterday.

Unread 13-12-2007, 11:59 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
yessir.

anyone got any news on hargreaves fitness, was suprised to see carrick play 90 minutes yesterday.
Think he is fine for Sunday.

Unread 13-12-2007, 12:01 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Think he is fine for Sunday.
you made that up didnt you

Unread 13-12-2007, 12:02 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
you made that up didnt you
No I read that he felt his thigh a bit in the warm up to Derby so they didn't take risks but he'll be fine for Sunday.

Unread 13-12-2007, 12:12 PM
Crumps

Default Found My Giddy Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giddy Crumps
He's got everything pace, power, strength, skill, vision, a superb range of passing and he isn't afraid of doing his share or hard work and getting stuck in.

I think (i know it's very early days) we may have bought a lad who will turn out to be the most complete midfielder the world has ever seen.
Closed Thread