United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-09-2007, 05:04 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
£#%&! off.............i dont want to fall out with a fredster but open your @#%&!ing eyes....Bar the goal he has hounded every ball and held up the play amazingly
Worked hard, but in terms of quality, very little, hopefully the goal liberates him though.

Unread 23-09-2007, 05:07 PM
rebelcountyred

delighted for tevez scoring but i am not sure about rooney and tevez as a partnership, neither is playing badly but there was one instance of rooney collecting the ball in his own half and driving into the chelsea half and as he ran wide towards the touchline you could see tevez standing out wide, when rooney whipped the ball into the area there was nobody in there, i'd rather saha and one from rooney or tevez myself.

Unread 23-09-2007, 05:07 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Worked hard, but in terms of quality, very little, hopefully the goal liberates him though.

Trust me mate..............I'm not just posting on that goal........

He has played well today...VERY well...

Unread 23-09-2007, 05:08 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
£#%&! off.............i dont want to fall out with a fredster but open your @#%&!ing eyes....Bar the goal he has hounded every ball and held up the play amazingly
'Fraid not BB. He's still looking a little off the pace. 'Hounding' is the main thing he's got at the minute (except diving headers ), thought he will come good.

Unread 23-09-2007, 06:01 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Trust me mate..............I'm not just posting on that goal........

He has played well today...VERY well...
Look at the difference Saha made yet again when he came on, straight away after spending most of the second half playing in front of them we start to stretch them. Game situation dictated that maybe, but in reality it should be Saha and one of Rooney/Tevez, because their are no real signs that Tevez and Rooney will score enough goals.

Tevez needs to be further up the pitch in any event though.
Closed Thread