United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-06-2007, 11:21 AM
antonin jablonsky

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter griffin
Your thinking of Pearson, he was sacked basically for saying that Veron was shit. Paddy will have a job there for life if nothing else then for his fantastic bias in commentry
Remember the Arse game, when Ruud stamped on one of their defenders. Paddy said he never touched him and then repeated it even after the replay proved that to be ridiculous, Bower didn't know what to say.

Unread 21-06-2007, 11:24 AM
Peter griffin

Its best when we score and you can here Paddy off mike screaming his arse off whilst Bower tries to hold ot together and describe the goal.

Unread 21-06-2007, 11:25 AM
Rhodzy

Listen to Paddys commentary at the end
[YOUTUBE]B2lvm5Omw2A[/YOUTUBE]

Unread 21-06-2007, 12:16 PM
penguin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by violater
ronaldo didn absolutely nothing wrong during the world cup. absolutely nothing.

only an idiot would think otherwise.
Some of the wildest diving ever were done by Ronaldo and colleagues in that world cup. Also the brandishing of an imaginary card at the ref re Rooney was not best sportsmanship. And I am a fan of the lad.

..... 'only an idiot would think otherwise'

Unread 21-06-2007, 12:24 PM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin1
Some of the wildest diving ever were done by Ronaldo and colleagues in that world cup. Also the brandishing of an imaginary card at the ref re Rooney was not best sportsmanship. And I am a fan of the lad.

..... 'only an idiot would think otherwise'
you are obvioulsly a brainwashed englander by in the looks of things...

-ronaldo DIDNT wave an imaginary red card, you have imagined that happen.
-ronaldo didnt dive once in that game.

please provide evidence contrary to this.

Unread 21-06-2007, 12:35 PM
penguin1

Quote:
you are obvioulsly a brainwashed englander by in the looks of things...

-ronaldo DIDNT wave an imaginary red card, you have imagined that happen.
-ronaldo didnt dive once in that game.

please provide evidence contrary to this.
Ronaldo certainly asked the ref to consider a card. I never said he dived in THAT game. But the proceeding game was synchronised diving, and cringeworthy. I'm no brainwashed ingurrrlunder. Not even ingurrrrlish.

Unread 21-06-2007, 12:40 PM
violater

Quote:
Ronaldo certainly asked the ref to consider a card. I never said he dived in THAT game. But the proceeding game was synchronised diving, and cringeworthy. I'm no brainwashed ingurrrlunder. Not even ingurrrrlish.
you said he waved an imgainary card, now you say he certainly asked the ref to consider a card...
which one is it?

how do you know what he said to the ref?

he just highlighted the foul. something rooney did about 20 minutes earlier when gerrard i think it was was fouled.
rooney was caught off the camera running towards the referee despite the fact the foul had nothing to do with him just like ronaldo did.

as ive said ronaldo sisnt nothing wrong during the world cup.
anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot.
your file is in the idiot / liar draw.

Unread 21-06-2007, 12:56 PM
penguin1

Quote:
you said he waved an imgainary card, now you say he certainly asked the ref to consider a card...
which one is it?
The latter.

Quote:
how do you know what he said to the ref?
I don't. But watch Rooney's reaction. If you have any arguments, address them to HIM.

Quote:
he just highlighted the foul.
How do you KNOW---you, a man that reckons he knows more about football than Lou Macari ?

Quote:
as ive said ronaldo sisnt nothing wrong during the world cup.
Actually, even some of the biggest Portuguese fans were admitting after the game v France that diving is part of their national game & it's up to the ref to control it as he sees fit. Ronaldo certainly did some diving in that game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by violater;394377
[B
anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot.
your file is in the idiot/ liar draw.[/b]

Oh deary me ! I've been called an idiot by that paragon of wisdom and knowledge known as 'Violater'. Woe is me ! The pain !

Unread 21-06-2007, 12:56 PM
Darth Vidic

Quote:
If it was uncomplimentary, then Ronaldo deserved it. Much as I rate the lad & don't give a toss about ingurrrlund, that was not his finest hour
What did Ronaldo do wrong in the Ingerlund game?

Complain to the referee about a foul? Like Rooney said he tried to get Ronaldo booked earlier in the game?

Wink ages after the incident, which reknowned psychologist Ian Wright inteprets it as ''job done'' and the thick nation believes him? When we've seen him wink countless times when playing for us, no doubt after somehow engineering the sending off of another player

He never waved a card at the ref earlier.

If Ronaldo was trying to get him sent off, if he was so intent on cheating, how come he doesn't fall to the floor when Rooney pushes him like he easily could have done?

Unread 21-06-2007, 01:00 PM
penguin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vidic
What did Ronaldo do wrong in the Ingerlund game?

Complain to the referee about a foul? Like Rooney said he tried to get Ronaldo booked earlier in the game?

Wink ages after the incident, which reknowned psychologist Ian Wright inteprets it as ''job done'' and the thick nation believes him? When we've seen him wink countless times when playing for us, no doubt after somehow engineering the sending off of another player

He never waved a card at the ref earlier.

If Ronaldo was trying to get him sent off, if he was so intent on cheating, how come he doesn't fall to the floor when Rooney pushes him like he easily could have done?

See the above videos and comments addressed to the one who calls himself 'Violater'.

Unread 21-06-2007, 01:01 PM
violater

Quote:
The latter.

I don't. But watch Rooney's reaction. If you have any arguments, address them to HIM.

How do you KNOW---you, a man that reckons he knows more about football than Lou Macari ?

Actually, even some of the biggest Portuguese fans were admitting after the game v France that diving is part of their national game & it's up to the ref to control it as he sees fit. Ronaldo certainly did some diving in that game.

Oh deary me ! I've been called an idiot by that paragon of wisdom and knowledge known as 'Violater'. Woe is me ! The pain !
first you said he waved a imgainary card, now you have changed your tone.

ronaldo done the same thing as rooney in that game. highlight a foul.

its the same thing, giggs, gary neville and rooney do every game for united.

so i should watch rooneys reaction?
the rooney who is never prone to over reacting eh?

Unread 21-06-2007, 01:13 PM
penguin1

Quote:
first you said he waved a imgainary card, now you have changed your tone.
Yes, on re-viewing the video, I'm saying the latter. Got a problem with that ?

Quote:
ronaldo done the same thing as rooney in that game. highlight a foul.
'Highlight a foul' ??? -----HIGHLIGHT A FOUL???!!! Listen to yourself ! What UTTER trash & %@#$&!s !!! The free-kick had already been awarded. What else could the ref do ?-----Give a card, that's what !! As Ronaldo was well aware.....

Quote:
so i should watch rooneys reaction?
the rooney who is never prone to over reacting eh?
Did I say he never over-reacts ?
Your famous idiot/liar drawer should be filled with, errrrr, YOUR POSTS !!!

Unread 21-06-2007, 02:21 PM
Rhodzy

I thought this was a Rossi thread

Unread 21-06-2007, 03:41 PM
mr.sitter

i remember having to fight his corner on red ish on the night of the england v portugal game. ronaldo did absolutely nothing wrong other than point at the player lying on the floor

Unread 21-06-2007, 03:50 PM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.sitter
i remember having to fight his corner on red ish on the night of the england v portugal game. ronaldo did absolutely nothing wrong other than point at the player lying on the floor
not according to little inglander penguin.

ronaldo, according to him, waved an imaginary card.

Unread 21-06-2007, 04:36 PM
Rhodzy

Rooney shouldn't have had that red card due to the fact he was fouled several times leading up to the nut squish.

Ronaldo didn't wave an imaginary card and that wink the bbc showed was edited to suggest it was to the portugese bench when it wasn't

Unread 21-06-2007, 04:39 PM
penguin1

Quote:
not according to little inglander penguin.

ronaldo, according to him, waved an imaginary card.

Little inglander ? you're the one who worships lunndunn and all that crap. The card business has already been fully discussed, and it's only you going on about it. Just what do you suggest Ronaldo said to the ref that caused such an instant reaction fron rooney ?...'Oh, ref, this player has unfortunately fallen over, can I get him a vimto ?' ???

Unread 21-06-2007, 04:44 PM
penguin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodzy
Rooney shouldn't have had that red card due to the fact he was fouled several times leading up to the nut squish.
Correct.

Quote:
Ronaldo didn't wave an imaginary card
Correct. But he did not help-hence Rooney's reaction.

Quote:
and that wink the bbc showed was edited to suggest it was to the portugese bench when it wasn't
Just shows chav britain for what it is---tabloidised shite.

Unread 21-06-2007, 07:08 PM
Darth Vidic

Penguin, Rooney admitted to trying to get Ronaldo booked earlier on.

Both of them did no different to what every player does.

The situation would have been bad if Ronaldo jumped to the ground when Rooney pushed him. I think we actually would have had a problem in that case, but he didn't, he did nothing wrong, Rooney realised that, why can't you?

Unread 21-06-2007, 08:32 PM
penguin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vidic
Penguin, Rooney admitted to trying to get Ronaldo booked earlier on.

Both of them did no different to what every player does.

The situation would have been bad if Ronaldo jumped to the ground when Rooney pushed him. I think we actually would have had a problem in that case, but he didn't, he did nothing wrong, Rooney realised that, why can't you?

All I'm saying is --1) that Ronaldo did not help in the run up to Rooney's red card. 2) Ronaldo dived in the french game.

No-one can argue with either of those 2 points. Unless your name is Violater and you are a brain-amputee.
Closed Thread