United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-12-2016, 02:27 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
at least it wasn't his craft ales he dropped.
Jesus

Unread 05-12-2016, 03:02 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
agree on neville the try hard little #@&%! - used to defend the £#%&!ing idiot but no more...

as for zlatan the boot on the head was nothing but a tickle. coleman was struggling cus zlatan used him as a soft landing, nothing more than that. neville watched about 10 replays just like we did and still kept on with the £#%&!ing shite about kicking him in the head...
What was Coleman's issue? Expected a rib problem given how Zlat originally landed, but all the discussion has been over a stray boot.

Unread 05-12-2016, 03:04 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
What was Coleman's issue? Expected a rib problem given how Zlat originally landed, but all the discussion has been over a stray boot.
yeah it was rib/shoulder... absolutely £#%&!ing nothing whatsoever to do with his head.

Unread 05-12-2016, 03:05 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
that's because landing on him was an accident and kicking was him allegedly deliberate. the harm caused is irrelevant.

Unread 05-12-2016, 03:17 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pewster
What he did was like classic Cantona, and I for one am all for it.
Damn right nice to see someone looking after thereself. No rolling around when Barry chopped him in the first few minutes, just took a note of the number

Unread 05-12-2016, 04:31 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
Damn right nice to see someone looking after thereself. No rolling around when Barry chopped him in the first few minutes, just took a note of the number
Think he told him as well.

Unread 05-12-2016, 04:35 PM
Sparky***

You ever want to see a prime example of a nothing incident being blown out of all proportion thanks to £#%&!ing sky and their £#%&!ing super slo mo replays. £#%&!ing Neville the treacherous @#%&! as well with his "ooooh that's naughty". This from the man who constantly bemoans how soft modern day football has become. £#%&!ing shit-tached #@&%!.

He landed on top of coleman and then fell off as he was almost sat on him, of course his foot would inevitably go downwards, to suggest he intentionally "kicked" him is a joke. If you can even describe slightly tapping him with his bootheel a kick ffs

Unread 05-12-2016, 04:40 PM
red in cumbria

No defending GNev on this, I'm afraid. Are you saying you never did that sort of thing when you were a player, pal?

Unread 05-12-2016, 04:41 PM
jem

gary neville isn't a red. he hates united.

Unread 05-12-2016, 04:43 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
gary neville isn't a red. he hates united.
No he doesn't, he's been a bit Stockholm Syndromed though.

Unread 05-12-2016, 04:46 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
He's a £#%&!ing shitbag. Failed management, hotel peddling tosser.

I used to enjoy listening to him on sky at first but he's nothing more than just another £#%&!ing talking head now who wants to keep the "United in Crisis" train trundling on for another week to keep his viewership happy.

Come to think of it, i'm going to have a go at him on twitter now.

Unread 05-12-2016, 04:47 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

I used to enjoy listening to him on sky at first but he's nothing more than just another £#%&!ing talking head now who wants to keep the "United in Crisis" train trundling on for another week to keep his viewership happy.

Sadly there is a lot of truth in this...

Unread 05-12-2016, 04:50 PM
Sparky***

meanwhile, the narrative of "only Guariola, Klopp and Conte" are allowed to be emotional on the touchline continues.

Unread 05-12-2016, 05:23 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:

bin there done that

Unread 05-12-2016, 05:43 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
well.... yes.... but..... what tune?

he clearly loves united (although hates every manager since fergie), but he is going too far out of his way to seem neutral. "oh, they won't slag me off as long as I slate united enough." all you have to do is be balanced and tell the truth. and £#%&! what anyone thinks. but no... gary wants to be popular.

Unread 05-12-2016, 09:12 PM
lenin

Watch his hand, he apologises immediately after his foot clocked his head and then had a word with him straight away. I'd still like to think it was deliberate and he was smart enough to slip in a sorry gesture, however, his apologetic reaction immediately afterwards (totally ignored by Neville obviously ) suggests otherwise.

Unread 06-12-2016, 12:13 AM
red in cumbria

No action to be taken, apparently.

Unread 06-12-2016, 01:08 AM
Clarkie

Wish he'd kicked Fellaini in the head tbh...

But yeah, Neville needs to back track for a £#%&!ing moment and actually listen to what he's saying. "Ooo Pep, this first half has been amazing from Pep oooo"

Unread 06-12-2016, 03:16 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:

Unread 06-12-2016, 04:11 AM
shenwen

Quote:

Big difference between being impartial and having an agenda

I get that in the beginning Neville had to go a bit over the top to show his objectivity - De Gea ffs - but now he is just another tabloid #@&%!
Closed Thread