United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-01-2016, 02:46 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Shit.
Ill bow to your better judgement as you write stuff on a blog, so just give us day tripper, know nothing @#%&!s a clue.

Who has been a better full back in the last 2 years for us?

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Yeah, Martial is a killer but at least he does sometimes grimmace or smile when he scores.

I have never seen CBJ's face change once. And he runs funny. Like the look of him as a player, though
Its the arms Looks so weird.

Unread 22-01-2016, 02:49 PM
Buck

He has limited end product and is someone who has never matched up to the early start he showed at the club but at least he is one player who takes it upon himself to make things happen.

He doesn't have the natural ability of Martial who is effortless but Young does beat his opponent with good dribbling and if he keeps doing that he'll make his own luck. Now we're kinda £#%&!ed as we have little width as it is and I expect the bore-fest to return.

I hate to use Liverpool as an example but the 13/14 season was a testament of how just swamping your opponents with speed and numbers charging forward will win most games in this league. Look at Leicester now. We don't need an over-complicated mad scientist experimenting with his philosophy.

Unread 22-01-2016, 03:11 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
Ill bow to your better judgement as you write stuff on a blog, so just give us day tripper, know nothing @#%&!s a clue.

Who has been a better full back in the last 2 years for us?
So Ashley Young has won your equivalent 'World's Tallest Midget' competition. Like I give a flying £#%&!, you absolute crank.

Unread 22-01-2016, 03:11 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

Its the arms Looks so weird.
The arms come up to his chest, but don't move while he runs.

Proper weirdo. But showed good temperament again at Anfield.

Unread 22-01-2016, 03:16 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
He has limited end product and is someone who has never matched up to the early start he showed at the club but at least he is one player who takes it upon himself to make things happen.

He doesn't have the natural ability of Martial who is effortless but Young does beat his opponent with good dribbling and if he keeps doing that he'll make his own luck. Now we're kinda £#%&!ed as we have little width as it is and I expect the bore-fest to return.

I hate to use Liverpool as an example but the 13/14 season was a testament of how just swamping your opponents with speed and numbers charging forward will win most games in this league. Look at Leicester now. We don't need an over-complicated mad scientist experimenting with his philosophy.
He doesn't though. He'll always turn around and pass it backwards - usually to De Gea - unless circumstances compel him to take someone on. He never beats anyone with "good dribbling" either.

He's a prime example of a player who will hide or take the easy and safe option.

He's £#%&!ing shit. Good riddance.

Quote:
I know, maybe its a sad indictment on where we are as a club. Its not right to just write him off as 'shit' when he hasn't been.

Whos been better? I am all ears..

Valencia
Shaw
Jones
Blind
Darmian
Betty Boothroyd Jackson
Mcnair
All of them apart from Jones and McNair.

Unread 22-01-2016, 03:19 PM
dunk

Quote:
He's still as shit as he always was. It's just less apparent now everyone else is shit too.

SHIT.
This.

He's worked his arse of though tbf, can't knock his attitude.

Unread 22-01-2016, 03:20 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
So Ashley Young has won your equivalent 'World's Tallest Midget' competition. Like I give a flying £#%&!, you absolute crank.
Just as I thought, your talking utter shite. Maybe when you've had a little time to think you could construct a rational argument and publish it on your blog.

Unread 22-01-2016, 03:22 PM
saffers

Quote:
Just as I thought, your talking utter shite. Maybe when you've had a little time to think you could construct a rational argument and publish it on your blog.

Unread 22-01-2016, 03:23 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch

All of them apart from Jones and McNair.

Yeah ok Shaw is clearly head and shoulders, but he was fat last year and injured this. Young hasn't just been slightly better than the rest hes been miles better.

Your all clearly prejudiced against him, which is fair enough I suppose

Unread 22-01-2016, 03:28 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

Unread 22-01-2016, 03:30 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Yeah ok Shaw is clearly head and shoulders, but he was fat last year and injured this. Young hasn't just been slightly better than the rest hes been miles better.

Your all clearly prejudiced against him, which is fair enough I suppose
Yes i'm prejudiced against him because he's shit.

Unread 22-01-2016, 03:31 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Yes i'm prejudiced against him because he's shit.
This.

Not a fan of the way he runs either.

Unread 22-01-2016, 03:36 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
The arms come up to his chest, but don't move while he runs.

Proper weirdo. But showed good temperament again at Anfield.
T. rex arms.

Unread 22-01-2016, 04:21 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:

Not being funny, pal...but I've got no idea who you are on here and I don't really give a flying £#%&! what you think. You like Ashley Young, I think he's utter shite who's indicative of how far we've sunk. That's it.

Thanks for reading btw. New Red News out tomorrow if you want the latest instalment. xx

Unread 22-01-2016, 04:29 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
Dunk's cole argument is starting to make sense
what was dunk's argument? our next fullback might actually die?

Unread 22-01-2016, 04:32 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Not being funny, pal...but I've got no idea who you are on here and I don't really give a flying £#%&! what you think. You like Ashley Young, I think he's utter shite who's indicative of how far we've sunk. That's it.

Thanks for reading btw. New Red News out tomorrow if you want the latest instalment. xx
It's Ginners.

Unread 22-01-2016, 04:33 PM
Sizlack

Quote:

I dont know who you are, whats that got to do with anything. Who are you arthur albiston

At least you finally managed to force out a cogent argument. Young being classed as a good player is indicative of how shit we have become. That's a fair enough point.

I like your columns tbf and the bits you used to do in red issue (I think that was you) I just really wanted to get that mcateer picture in.

Unread 22-01-2016, 05:07 PM
waynes ear's

£#%&! him.

Shit @#%&!

Unread 22-01-2016, 05:11 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
£#%&! him.

Shit @#%&!
Snide subby at carlos destiny skills

Unread 22-01-2016, 05:16 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
It's Ginners.
It's not, he has some very old school United knowledge tbf.

My best guess is Throb after undergoing a rebrand and some people skills training. The staunch defence of one of Fergie's shit@#%&!s in this thread is adding credence to that theory.
Closed Thread