United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-12-2015, 10:23 PM
Child of Darkness

Still didn't score . Looked less likely as they game went on .

Mata for Memphis was a terrible decision .... Once again re mata ...... Lightweight upfront no conection between midfield and attack and another two amazing saves is the real reason it's nil nil . .

This is the worst possible result not enought to fire him straight of the bat and not enought to start a revival

Unread 28-12-2015, 10:23 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
You make dreadful threads.
don't goad him. he'll do another shambles of a snack poll just to spite you.

Unread 28-12-2015, 10:27 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
You make dreadful threads.
Doesn't even rhyme.

Unread 28-12-2015, 10:27 PM
20 times

Van Gaal is bringing back the glory years and I'm sorry Mr Ferguson but there's nothing you can do about it

Unread 28-12-2015, 10:37 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Van Gaal is bringing back the glory years and I'm sorry Mr Ferguson but there's nothing you can do about it

Unread 28-12-2015, 10:47 PM
puressence

Cream is a red , he should be in bed , he got married last week , he's still a Virgin

Unread 28-12-2015, 10:51 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
7th 0-0 of the season, 8 games without a win, 3 wins in 15 games.

Yeah, everything's just £#%&!ing peachy isn't it?
Depends how you frame it.

I have no £#%&!ing idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times

Unread 28-12-2015, 10:59 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
  • Van gaal has the twinkle back in his eye.
  • Rooney showing signs of life.
  • Senior players returning from injury.
  • Defeats arrested.

Cardigan firmly buttoned.
be quiet you vag'

Unread 28-12-2015, 11:29 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
  • Van gaal has the twinkle back in his eye.
  • Rooney showing signs of life.
  • Senior players returning from injury.
  • Defeats arrested.

Cardigan firmly buttoned.
Put a sock in it.....

Unread 29-12-2015, 12:25 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Cream is a red , he should be in bed , he got married last week , he's still a Virgin
That last bit doesn't rhyme, pal.

Unread 29-12-2015, 01:38 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Another stupid stat in a season of stupid stats. All that means is that when we didn't score under Ferguson - we lost

Unread 29-12-2015, 11:01 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
That last bit doesn't rhyme, pal.

Unread 29-12-2015, 11:31 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Another stupid stat in a season of stupid stats. All that means is that when we didn't score under Ferguson - we lost
The stats are stupid cos they expose lvg?

BTW, the lack of 0-0s under ferie doesn't prove what you say, it simply proves that when the game is locked at 0-0 we are far more likely under Ferie to attack and go for a win even if costs us the point we have.

LvG doesnt have that mentality hence we will never win jack shit under him. That mentality is why Fergie won a couple of league titles even when he didn't have perfect squads.

Unread 29-12-2015, 11:34 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

"The fightback starts here"

After another 0-0 at home to 15th placed team.

Saffers really needs to understand 0-0's give him the same buzz Fergie got when winning a game late on. Which is why one's a winner and the other is a dull negative @#%&! who's been washed up for 10 years.

Unread 29-12-2015, 11:40 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
"The fightback starts here"

After another 0-0 at home to 15th placed team.

Saffers really needs to understand 0-0's give him the same buzz Fergie got when winning a game late on. Which is why one's a winner and the other is a dull negative @#%&! who's been washed up for 10 years.
Harsh on Saffers.

Unread 29-12-2015, 11:41 AM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
LvG doesnt have that mentality hence we will never win jack shit under him. That mentality is why Fergie won a couple of league titles even when he didn't have perfect squads.
I don't think it's down to a lack of will to win, it's just that the style of football he wants his team to play is about control, and a refusal to panic no matter what the scoreline. you see the same from Guardiola's teams, they will relentlessly go about playing the same style.

Unread 29-12-2015, 12:20 PM
itisme_panaflex

Washed up for 10 years

Genuinely clueless about the sport.

Unread 29-12-2015, 12:30 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
I don't think it's down to a lack of will to win, it's just that the style of football he wants his team to play is about control, and a refusal to panic no matter what the scoreline. you see the same from Guardiola's teams, they will relentlessly go about playing the same style.
Guardiola's teams receive much more freedom in the final 3rd than lvg teams? Also helps having had attackers like messi etoo villa robben lewandowski muller etc...

Unread 29-12-2015, 12:33 PM
rustling jimmies

#proudofthelads #theseasonstartsnow #wedontletthisslip

Unread 29-12-2015, 01:51 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
Washed up for 10 years

Genuinely clueless about the sport.
Looking for anything to back this up?

Good luck finding anything. Nothing I said weeks before he got the job.
Closed Thread