United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-12-2015, 06:02 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Solid enough to believe the Rooney and Giggs bit. He thinks jose will be in by Stoke though, not sure about that.
I'd much rather believe the chemistry not being right than this.

Worst decisions Van Gaal made it seems, agreeing to Giggs and making Rooney captain.

I just hope that if LvG does go they give it to Giggs until the summer and wait for Pep. And hopefully he £#%&!s the snake off asap.

Unread 19-12-2015, 06:03 PM
RedMenace

Giggs standing out on the touchline looked like him breaking ranks. If LVG isn't gone Giggs probably will be.

Unread 19-12-2015, 06:04 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Giggs and Rooney both told Woody to make it happen.
First of all, Rooney should have nothing to say except, 'I'm staying behind today to work on my first touch'.

Unread 19-12-2015, 06:04 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewaawoowaa
It was this year. Mata is a class player. He was Chelsea player of the season not long before Maureen got rid of him.

IMO the team should be built around him and Martial. Most of the rest are past it or not up to scratch.
He's utter £#%&! with a good left foot. We've been shit ever since he arrived, but it's everyone else's fault

Unread 19-12-2015, 06:05 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I'd much rather believe the chemistry not being right than this.

Worst decisions Van Gaal made it seems, agreeing to Giggs and making Rooney captain.

I just hope that if LvG does go they give it to Giggs until the summer and wait for Pep. And hopefully he £#%&!s the snake off asap.
Lvg is Giggs's boss, if he does not want him around the club and feels he is a destabilizing influence he could force him out.

Blaming Giggs for the LVG shit-fest is just avoidance. It was a beautiful dream Siders, perhaps he might have been the man a few years back if Fergie had retired earlier, but not anymore.

Unread 19-12-2015, 06:06 PM
King Eric

It must be fate, Chelski stupidly getting rid of the best manager in the World Mourhino and at the same time, LVG has managed us out of the CL, out of the top 4 and previously out of the League cup at home to Middlesboro, while all the time playing god awful football.

Jose Mourhino ...... Welcome to Manchester.

Unread 19-12-2015, 06:08 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Lvg is Giggs's boss, if he does not want him around the club and feels he is a destabilizing influence he could force him out.

Blaming Giggs for the LVG shit-fest is just avoidance. It was a beautiful dream Siders, perhaps he might have been the man a few years back if Fergie had retired earlier, but not anymore.
That would have gone down well. LvG has tried to play politics. I thought the Giggs arse kissing seemed ott. I expect he knew.

I'm not blaming Giggs, but he's a snake. We already knew that, but going above the manager's head like that is shocking.

Rooney I can understand. Players never want to take responsibility. LvG tried to back him, but there's no loyalty there.

You can't deny that the way LvG has been undermined by most associated with the club over the last few months has been incredible.

Unread 19-12-2015, 06:11 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Any truth in this and Giggs is a disgrace.
Giggs is a £#%&!ing disgrace anyway

Hope LvG swings for the @#%&!

Unread 19-12-2015, 06:12 PM
ewaawoowaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He's utter £#%&! with a good left foot. We've been shit ever since he arrived, but it's everyone else's fault

Shit ever since he arrived?

He has consistently been one of our best players since he arrived. Has scored loads of winning goals and provided winning assists.

Has scored 19 goals in 61 appearances as a midfielder. It is a fine record.

He is certainly better than our "captain" who is meant to be a striker.

I rate Mata as one of the best in the premier league.

Unread 19-12-2015, 06:15 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
Yes please. Anyone but lvg
Except for Giggs, of course.

Unread 19-12-2015, 06:18 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
That would have gone down well. LvG has tried to play politics. I thought the Giggs arse kissing seemed ott. I expect he knew.

I'm not blaming Giggs, but he's a snake. We already knew that, but going above the manager's head like that is shocking.

Rooney I can understand. Players never want to take responsibility. LvG tried to back him, but there's no loyalty there.

You can't deny that the way LvG has been undermined by most associated with the club over the last few months has been incredible.
It is very easy to cast Giggs as the patsy in this situation. None of know what has transpired behind the scenes, it is all just conjecture we shape to fit our agenda.

Unread 19-12-2015, 06:23 PM
rafabio

Quote:

There is no politics ffs. Like there were no other reasons apart from lvg being a thick @#%&! for not playing Herrera, here also there is only one reason. Lvg himself. He has failed. Never experienced a league where there are more than 2 good clubs and it has showed. Even cl which was supposed to be his forte was an abysmal failure. Man up and admit that he has been useless.

Unread 19-12-2015, 06:23 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
It is very easy to cast Giggs as the patsy in this situation. None of know what has transpired behind the scenes, it is all just conjecture we shape to fit our agenda.
If this story is true, it's very easy. Especially when you consider that his mates have helped accelerate the media campaign against the manager. It's not avoidance because I was making the point when we were top of the league. Having all the ex pros against you influencing fans as perception is a massive issue.

If Giggs isn't happy with the coaching he should £#%&! off and try it himself. But there's the sense of entitlement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
There is no politics ffs. Like there were no other reasons apart from lvg being a thick @#%&! for not playing Herrera, here also there is only one reason. Lvg himself. He has failed. Never experienced a league where there are more than 2 good clubs and it has showed. Even cl which was supposed to be his forte was an abysmal failure. Man up and admit that he has been useless.
Van Gaal is one of the greatest coaches of his generation. Cba even arguing with someone who denies that.

Unread 19-12-2015, 06:25 PM
dunk

Quote:

Shit ever since he arrived?

He has consistently been one of our best players since he arrived. Has scored loads of winning goals and provided winning assists.

Has scored 19 goals in 61 appearances as a midfielder. It is a fine record.

He is certainly better than our "captain" who is meant to be a striker.

I rate Mata as one of the best in the premier league.
You £#%&!ing simpleton I'm sorry, that post there renders anything you ever say on football null and void forevermore.

Mata one of the best ever ffs actually at you.

Unread 19-12-2015, 06:32 PM
ewaawoowaa

Quote:
You £#%&!ing simpleton I'm sorry, that post there renders anything you ever say on football null and void forevermore.

Mata one of the best ever ffs actually at you.
Where did I say he was one of the best ever?

Unread 19-12-2015, 06:32 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
If this story is true, it's very easy. Especially when you consider that his mates have helped accelerate the media campaign against the manager. It's not avoidance because I was making the point when we were top of the league. Having all the ex pros against you influencing fans as perception is a massive issue.

If Giggs isn't happy with the coaching he should £#%&! off and try it himself. But there's the sense of entitlement.
I do not disagree that it would have been healthier with Giggs elsewhere. His mates in the media though?Is it impossible to believe that they were reacting to what they were seeing, our performances, despite the league position, have been desperate for a long time now, should they have pretended otherwise?

This idea that they were only criticizing as part of a concerted effort to put pressure on LVG with the end goal of Giggs in charge is still a stretch. Giggs has been part of 2 failed/failing coaching tickets now, it does not reflect well on him either for Utd to be playing this badly.

Unread 19-12-2015, 06:33 PM
dunk

Quote:
Where did I say he was one of the best ever?
Or best, either distinction is %@#$&!s and laughable.

Unread 19-12-2015, 06:33 PM
ewaawoowaa

Wow, these LvG fanboys sure get emotional don't they.

Unread 19-12-2015, 06:34 PM
dunk

Quote:
Wow, these LvG fanboys sure get emotional don't they.
Ridiculous statements make me laugh

Unread 19-12-2015, 06:34 PM
ewaawoowaa

Quote:
Or best, either distinction is balls and laughable.
He and Martial are the best players that Utd currently have.

I never mentioned "ever". We all know the best ever was Cantona.

Quote:
Ridiculous statements make me laugh
I mentioned no names.

Interesting that you self-identified as an LvG fanboy.
Closed Thread