United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-04-2007, 09:17 AM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
For £#%&!s sake, we won and are 6 points clear and I don't think we played that badly.

Some fans are right spoilt @#%&!s.
i think that nerves are setting in, we didn't play that badly last night other than at the centre of defence but there has been enough said about that, positives for me were the performances of giggs and carrick, carrick has really come on leaps and bounds and at just the right time in the season.

Unread 18-04-2007, 09:21 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretters
Some people wouldnt be happy if we went through the season beating everyone 10-0.

They would still want 11 12 maybe 13

ASSHOLES of the highest order

Its not the United way but we've played great football for the majority of the season, its the 3 points we need now forget the performances
spot on my asian friend

Unread 18-04-2007, 09:22 AM
koppas

I thought it was a good, professional performance to be honest. Done the job. I'd take five 1-0 wins till the end of the season playing shit football if it means 15 points.

Unread 18-04-2007, 09:22 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
spot on my asian friend
Weren't you just moaning about Smith on another thread? Or was that another joke?

Unread 18-04-2007, 09:24 AM
Stretters

Quote:
spot on my asian friend
Im not £#%&!ing asian

Im English

Unread 18-04-2007, 09:24 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

What's wrong with Asians?

Unread 18-04-2007, 09:25 AM
puressence

Quote:
Im not £#%&!ing asian

Im English
thought you were mexican

Unread 18-04-2007, 09:28 AM
Stretters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
What's wrong with Asians?
Im just not one OK

Unread 18-04-2007, 09:28 AM
Stretters

Quote:
thought you were mexican
Mexican, African, Asian been called them all

Unread 18-04-2007, 09:35 AM
puressence

Quote:
Mexican, African, Asian been called them all
its those sunbeds and the white beenie hat

Unread 18-04-2007, 09:42 AM
Barca '91

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Some fans are right spoilt @#%&!s.
Dont you mean most Kopps?

Unread 18-04-2007, 09:52 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barca '91
Dont you mean most Kopps?
Seems so, wins like last night are what win you titles.

Unread 18-04-2007, 09:58 AM
The Return of JC

In a sense I'm glad we were below par.

We were able to cruise through the game. As Fergie put it 'we didn't kill ourselves'.

This was always likely to be our easiest remaining game of the season and the fact that we won it comfortably without exerting ourselves should be seen as a positive.

We only didn't play well because we didn't need to.

I'm sure there'll be plenty more games when we will.

We did it without having to risk Rio, O'Shea, Nev or Saha. We were able to take Giggs off early and give VDS a break.
We were always comfortable and kept a clean sheet and the momentum going.
The only downside was Evra. Fingers crossed on that one.

Unread 18-04-2007, 10:00 AM
Barca '91

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Seems so, wins like last night are what win you titles.

I dont even think we played that badly. TBH as soon as the first goal went in it was over as a contest and I think the lads on the pitch knew that. Obviously it would have been nice to finish it properly by halftime (Rooney's chance probbly would have done), but why should they go hell for leather for 90 minutes when we have 10 games in little over a month to go and with a squad on its bare arse??

Giggs had an early night, Scholesy chilled the £#%&! out basically, Rooney and Ronnie are only 22 so shouldnt be getting knackered anyway, Rio rested his knock and Bar of Soap managed to save his hooter from getting a wallop. The only downer is Superman but I am feeling particularly chipper this morning so I'm hoping its nowt too bad.

Unread 18-04-2007, 10:03 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
I dont even think we played that badly. TBH as soon as the first goal went in it was over as a contest and I think the lads on the pitch knew that. Obviously it would have been nice to finish it properly by halftime (Rooney's chance probbly would have done), but why should they go hell for leather for 90 minutes when we have 10 games in little over a month to go and with a squad on its bare arse??

Giggs had an early night, Scholesy chilled the £#%&! out basically, Rooney and Ronnie are only 22 so shouldnt be getting knackered anyway, Rio rested his knock and Bar of Soap managed to save his hooter from getting a wallop. The only downer is Superman but I am feeling particularly chipper this morning so I'm hoping its nowt too bad.
I agree with that. We played keep ball basically and only the fact our defence was excusably shaky made it anything other than a stroll. Btw, Scholes took time out from chillin' to play at least 3 £#%&!ing brilliant passes.

Unread 18-04-2007, 10:05 AM
Barca '91

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I agree with that. We played keep ball basically and only the fact our defence was excusably shaky made it anything other than a stroll. Btw, Scholes took time out from chillin' to play at least 3 £#%&!ing brilliant passes.

As always Anth, as always. The one in the first half he dropped on a sixpence for Rooney over the top was £#%&!adelic

Unread 18-04-2007, 10:07 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
As always Anth, as always. The one in the first half he dropped on a sixpence for Rooney over the top was £#%&!adelic
Our three best chances (being that and the two goals) were all the result of three £#%&!tacular passes from Scholes, Ronnie and Giggs.
Closed Thread