United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-12-2014, 05:06 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotChip
The roar when the went in! , got goose bumps now.
they had the whole east stand that day didn't they. Their £#%&!ing faces when the 2nd went in.

Best FA cup run ever!

Unread 11-12-2014, 05:53 PM
barca99

That banner would be quality if the spelling and graphic are done better, just the writing will do!

Not feeling very nervous atm although once we go 1-0 i will

Lets smash the @#%&!s!

Unread 11-12-2014, 06:01 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
Look slap bang in the middle of the stretty when Ole's goal hits the net. The fella going mental in the white jacket is me. Henri Lloyd Reds.

Cool story bro etc..
we were in the main stand that day...right in front of us was Brad Friedel and some Scouse @#%&! when Owen scored he jumped up so I @#%&!ted him and Friedel apologised to us and told his #@&%! mate to sit down and stfu.....not a whisper from him at all rest of the game....at our winner I crowd surfed so I ended up in front of him....possibly the best goon ever and he had to sit there and take it because there was loads waiting for him if he made a move to try and leave

him and Friedel's faces at the end

Unread 11-12-2014, 06:19 PM
believe

"I grew up hating Liverpool and nothing's changed"

Unread 11-12-2014, 07:13 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
seen you .

I also have a white jacket for football

white jacket reds
I don't wear it any more ffs. It was 1999 I was 20 years old.

Unread 11-12-2014, 07:18 PM
Switching Off

Hope we go at these @#%&!s from the off. They're an absolute shambles at the moment so we don't want to give them any encouragement.

Unread 11-12-2014, 07:22 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
we were in the main stand that day...right in front of us was Brad Friedel and some Scouse @#%&! when Owen scored he jumped up so I @#%&!ted him and Friedel apologised to us and told his #@&%! mate to sit down and stfu.....not a whisper from him at all rest of the game....at our winner I crowd surfed so I ended up in front of him....possibly the best goon ever and he had to sit there and take it because there was loads waiting for him if he made a move to try and leave

him and Friedel's faces at the end

Didn't Ince get subbed when they were 1-0 and get a load of shIt from lads in the main stand? Or was that another game? I seem to remember a Charlie, Charlie what's the score chant at full time?

Wish someone would post the full video on YouTube. I have it on tape but don't have a vcr anymore.
Sky zoomed in on me stood on my seat singing your gonna win £#%&! all at full time. Good rep if anyone can upload it.

Unread 11-12-2014, 08:05 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:

Didn't Ince get subbed when they were 1-0 and get a load of shIt from lads in the main stand? Or was that another game? I seem to remember a Charlie, Charlie what's the score chant at full time?

Wish someone would post the full video on YouTube. I have it on tape but don't have a vcr anymore.
Sky zoomed in on me stood on my seat singing your gonna win £#%&! all at full time. Good rep if anyone can upload it.
yeah think Ince got subbed for McAteer, he got plenty of stick anyway the judas @#%&!

Unread 11-12-2014, 09:35 PM
Stickman

Thumbs up

Quote:

Seem to remember Charlie charlie what's the score game being the Monday night match a couple of months previous.... Irwin pen and Scholes left foot thunderbolt!

Unread 11-12-2014, 09:41 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Seem to remember Charlie charlie what's the score game being the Monday night match a couple of months previous.... Irwin pen and Scholes left foot thunderbolt!
it was a Thursday night match hth

Unread 11-12-2014, 09:41 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
It was a Thursday night and I I left old trafford and went straight to the airport to meet my two dipper supporting mates for our Tenerife holiday. To be twenty years old again

Unread 11-12-2014, 09:47 PM
ashtonred

3 points for us is the imperative.

Don´t care how we do it but we have to send those £#%&!ers home down the east lancs (or whatever route they take) with their tails between their legs.

Will ruin my Crimbo if they £#%&! us up on Sunday.

Unread 11-12-2014, 09:48 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonred

Don´t care how we do it but we have to send those £#%&!ers home down the east lancs (or whatever route they take) with their tails between their legs.

So you do care how we do it?

Unread 11-12-2014, 09:49 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:

Yep, any win will do - but given how we dominated them at OT in 2012 and 2013 and only won 2-1 both times, a flattering scoreline for us would be even more amusing than usual

Unread 11-12-2014, 09:49 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
So you do care how we do it?
No

Unread 11-12-2014, 09:52 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Yep, any win will do - but given how we dominated them at OT in 2012 and 2013 and only won 2-1 both times, a flattering scoreline for us would be even more amusing than usual
3 points is the priority - I f we take the £#%&!ers out with style and panache then that will be the cherry on the icing.

Unread 11-12-2014, 09:52 PM
believe

Quote:
3 points is the priority - I f we take the £#%&!ers out with style and panache then that will be the cherry on the icing.
Ahhhh so you do care.

Unread 11-12-2014, 09:54 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Ahhhh so you do care.
No

Unread 11-12-2014, 09:55 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Default MUFC v Vermin build up thread

Ashererers has a point. It's the three points that matter.

I have a fanatical hatred for liverpool and would love to see them smashed 6-7 nil. Ideally with hatrick hero rooney running up to camera and kissing it - so the scouse cubes (@#%&!s, but cubes is growing on me)can see that clip repeated ad infinitum.

Unread 11-12-2014, 10:02 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaFredsBigShoe
Ashererers has a point. It's the three points that matter.

I have a fanatical hatred for liverpool and would love to see them smashed 6-7 nil. Ideally with hatrick hero rooney running up to camera and kissing it - so the scouse cubes can see that clip repeated ad infinitum.
Look, if we get battered by them i.e. 60% possession in their favour - more goal attempts created by them but we end up winning 1-0 then £#%&! the performance.

Losing to them would be an absolute disaster.

Hate that £#%&!ing Rodgers - If he shafts Louis on Sunday, then the £#%&!ing bull shit fraud will get away with all the shit he´s dropped on Anfield this season.

Un £#%&!ing acceptable.
Closed Thread