Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-04-2014, 09:42 AM
dunk

Thumbs up

Unread 25-04-2014, 09:43 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
"We're Man United and we're at home and we expect to win (against Norwich). I want the fans to enjoy the rest of the season."
Players have got to get results now.

Unread 25-04-2014, 09:43 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
That's the 'United Way'

Delighted to have the club back tbh.

Unread 25-04-2014, 09:46 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
"It's the proudest moment of my life. I've been a United fan all my life and I'm happy, a little bit nervous and just like playing, can't wait for the game on Saturday."
His message to the players:

Quote:
"I trust you. Play with speed. Play with tempo. Get stuck in."

Unread 25-04-2014, 09:46 AM
Neo

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
That's the 'United Way'

Delighted to have the club back tbh.

What a week. United back to play good football, and TBR back with his incomparable news feed.

TBR, Yhgr.

Unread 25-04-2014, 09:47 AM
dunk

Quote:
Players have got to get results now.
It's just a completely different mood about the club. This age-ing left winger has £#%&!ing nailed the talking to the press on behalf of United in one go, the dick he's replaced never had a clue.

Unread 25-04-2014, 09:47 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
I'm looking forward to the game with Norwich because I too sleep with members of my family.

Unread 25-04-2014, 09:49 AM
Pop

"Play with speed, play with tempo, get stuck in"

Van Pee not fit btw.

0-3 Norwich.

Unread 25-04-2014, 09:49 AM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand on Twitter: Roll on match day....been an eventful week to say the least....looking for a good performance & result.

Unread 25-04-2014, 09:52 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

He’s had one of his best ever season at the club imo. Great stuff from the big man. Deserves this.

Unread 25-04-2014, 09:53 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
It's just a completely different mood about the club. This age-ing left winger has £#%&!ing nailed the talking to the press on behalf of United in one go, the dick he's replaced never had a clue.
This. It must have been driving him mad listening to that negative £#%&!er all these months talking like he was managing Kidderminster Harriers.

Unread 25-04-2014, 09:53 AM
sa7

Just had an explosion of enthusiasm which culminated with me running round my office shouting "Yes!" like beardy Daniel Bryan. My mood is definitely in sync with Giggs' press conference, £#%&!ing odd @#%&! I am sometimes.

£#%&!ing hammer these last four games out, put the shits up the rest of the £#%&!y teams in this league. What's that coming over the hill? Oh shit, it's a £#%&!ing monster!!

Then we get Van Haaaarrrlll in the summer, a mad Dutch @#%&!. Give him 3 top quality signings. Van Persie, happy again, rips holes in every £#%&!ing net next season before bitch-slapping Rooney for eating sausage and chips for his pre-match meal the fat Scouse bastard.

United win the league with a record number of points prompting Fergie to do a full litre of Famous Grouse during the title celebrations and invade the pitch to piss against the corner flag. Stretford End unveils a massive £#%&! off flag saying "We're back, hope you didn't miss us too much"

Giggsy

Unread 25-04-2014, 09:54 AM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher

He’s had one of his best ever season at the club imo. Great stuff from the big man. Deserves this.
I'm hoping to bump into him at some point so I can personally thank him for his hard work in undermining the ghostly bastard

Unread 25-04-2014, 09:58 AM
red @rmy

£#%&!ing come on Utd!!!!!!

Deffo up for this.
Gonna plump up my scatter cushions.

Unread 25-04-2014, 10:00 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Just had an explosion of enthusiasm which culminated with me running round my office shouting "Yes!" like beardy Daniel Bryan. My mood is definitely in sync with Giggs' press conference, £#%&!ing odd @#%&! I am sometimes.

£#%&!ing hammer these last four games out, put the shits up the rest of the £#%&!y teams in this league. What's that coming over the hill? Oh shit, it's a £#%&!ing monster!!

Then we get Van Haaaarrrlll in the summer, a mad Dutch @#%&!. Give him 3 top quality signings. Van Persie, happy again, rips holes in every £#%&!ing net next season before bitch-slapping Rooney for eating sausage and chips for his pre-match meal the fat Scouse bastard.

United win the league with a record number of points prompting Fergie to do a full litre of Famous Grouse during the title celebrations and invade the pitch to piss against the corner flag. Stretford End unveils a massive £#%&! off flag saying "We're back, hope you didn't miss us too much"

Giggsy

we're back baby

(1-0 norwich)

Unread 25-04-2014, 10:05 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
£#%&!ing come on Utd!!!!!!

Deffo up for this.
Gonna plump up my scatter cushions.

ZiggyStardust

From Nicky Butt's MUTV interview

Get the beers in lads, he wants a rowdy OT on Saturday evening

Quote:
"The game against Norwich is an evening game, which should help. The fans will have a few more beers inside of them.

Pop

Journo: What have you changed in training this week?

Giggs: We've tried to enjoy ourselves

Unread 25-04-2014, 10:07 AM
Pop

Asked if he'll be wearing a trackie or suit.

Hope he goes half and half. Club blazer, bare hairy chest exposed, trackie bottoms and brogues.

Unread 25-04-2014, 10:08 AM
Aman27deep

Closed Thread