Unread 23-10-2013, 11:06 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Easily 6ft plus

Bernabeu last season?

Unread 23-10-2013, 11:08 PM
Michael Myers

The lad is a quality centre-half; it's criminal how our managers have tried to turn him into John O'Shea.

Unread 23-10-2013, 11:13 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Bernabau last season?
Think so, yeah.

Welbz is easily a 6-footer and they look about the same height.

Anyway, he's a £#%&!ing monster either way.

Unread 23-10-2013, 11:54 PM
The Return of JC

Moyes is clearly still trying to find his best side, but there are signs he's doing that and seems to be going with a lot of the consensus we want on here.

For the most part, he's got Rooney playing well. He's keeping Rafael at rb. He's playing Jones at cb, he's dropped Young, he's played Januzaj.......maybe Kagawa's performance will have the same impact

Winning breeds confidence. If we turn these chances in to goals against Stoke, its suddenly three wins from four and a little momentum gathering. The win and clean sheet was much needed.

Unread 23-10-2013, 11:56 PM
Rhodzy

The personnel is getting better, I imagine the the way we play will stay the same shit way.

Unread 23-10-2013, 11:58 PM
The Return of JC

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
The personnel is getting better, I imagine the the way we play will stay the same shit way.
Doesn't the quality and consistency of selection of personnel somewhat impact on performance though?

Unread 24-10-2013, 12:02 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Moyes is clearly still trying to find his best side, but there are signs he's doing that and seems to be going with a lot of the consensus we want on here.

For the most part, he's got Rooney playing well. He's keeping Rafael at rb. He's playing Jones at cb, he's dropped Young, he's played Januzaj.......maybe Kagawa's performance will have the same impact

Winning breeds confidence. If we turn these chances in to goals against Stoke, its suddenly three wins from four and a little momentum gathering. The win and clean sheet was much needed.
Exactly.

Unread 24-10-2013, 12:40 AM
Part 36 Offer

Outstanding young player. I have said it since day one despite the amount of mongs on here that said he was a waste of money.

top pillhead

Unread 24-10-2013, 12:42 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Think so, yeah.

Welbz is easily a 6-footer and they look about the same height.

Anyway, he's a £#%&!ing monster either way.
exactly.

people saying jones is less than 6ft

What divs you get on here.

Unread 24-10-2013, 12:44 AM
Ethers

Calling Jones 5ft 11 is as ridiculous as saying Vidic is Hispanic. This place :loco.

Unread 24-10-2013, 12:48 AM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Outstanding young player. I have said it since day one despite the amount of mongs on here that said he was a waste of money.

top pillhead
You have, pol. Some people have slagged him ever since he signed, and some idiots still do.

It's always been plain to see what an outstanding footballer he is. Future United and England captain, and along with Varane he is the best young centre back in Europe. He will go on to be world-class, NQAT.

Unread 24-10-2013, 12:48 AM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Not had a central defender like him since Stam.
Oh god.

I'm a fan but give the £#%&! over

Unread 24-10-2013, 12:58 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Oh god.

From hapless clown to better than Rio in two weeks of good performances. Only on Fred!

Unread 24-10-2013, 01:00 AM
Michael Myers

Little-known fact: Phil Jones is legally classified as a midget.

Unread 24-10-2013, 01:13 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Oh god.

I'm not sure why you'd cut half the line when it was directly related. The point was about his attributes.

Jones is big, powerful and aggressive but also very quick. We've not had anyone like that since Stam. What's the problem?

Unread 24-10-2013, 01:18 AM
Part 36 Offer

Thumbs up

Quote:
I'm not sure why you'd cut half the line when it was directly related. The point was about his attributes.

Jones is big, powerful and aggressive but also very quick. We've not had anyone like that since Stam. What's the problem?

Unread 24-10-2013, 01:23 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
maybe he is, but does that make Giggs 5ft 2? weird
Short sleeves and gloves =

Unread 24-10-2013, 01:33 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:

What the £#%&!? Common sense? Do me and the forum a favour and dont post this sort of stuff again.

Although i agree

£#%&! the #@&%!s with an agenda. Who think they know better than the manager of Manchester United.

£#%&!ers

Unread 24-10-2013, 02:21 AM
VodkaAndCoke

Quote:

That is not a sign of being good enough to manage United. I'm not judging Moyes but saying he is doing well by doing what is obvious is not a big positive. Playing the best right back at the club at right back is a positive? £#%&!ing hell. United looked half decent at times last night but the opposition were utter shite in all fairness.
Closed Thread