United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-04-2007, 12:45 PM
Bunker Buster

David Ike > Glen Hoddle.

Unread 05-04-2007, 12:45 PM
MUFC One Love

On my Essien calculator it took 67 seconds.

Unread 05-04-2007, 12:46 PM
Argentina

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
There were some big performances out there last night.

Rio, Wes, Carrick, Ole, Ronnie, Rooney all stepped up in very difficult circumstances.
Rooney was awful....again. Goal taken very well admittedly and the run down the line....oh my god, he ran down the line, did you see that, world class stuff!
He has mental issues, why can't the coaching staff sort it. He might come good or he might go under.
Ronaldo on the other hand was awesome. Little lazy, like when the ball was being passed about Roma's back line and he's standing 5 yards away would be walking with his hands on his hips. But when he had it, magnifico

Unread 05-04-2007, 12:52 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentina
Rooney was awful....again. Goal taken very well admittedly and the run down the line....oh my god, he ran down the line, did you see that, world class stuff!
He has mental issues, why can't the coaching staff sort it. He might come good or he might go under.
Ronaldo on the other hand was awesome. Little lazy, like when the ball was being passed about Roma's back line and he's standing 5 yards away would be walking with his hands on his hips. But when he had it, magnifico
How exactly was Rooney 'awful'?

He was still feeling his way into the game when Scholes went and from that point he was feeding on scraps and having to do the ugly work of tracking back etc.

He held the ball up quite well when he had it, he ran the clock down when we needed it, he was always an outlet and he took his goal brilliantly. His only chance of the game.

If it was a game in which we'd dominated and he looked poor, then fine. But how can a lone striker in a team of ten men , who has no service or chances prior to his goal and has to change his game to help his team, be described as awful.

Under the circumstance, I don't see how he could've done much more.

Unread 05-04-2007, 12:54 PM
thatsfuctit

enjoy

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance...-utd-11-rooney

Unread 05-04-2007, 01:01 PM
Argentina

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
But how can a lone striker in a team of ten men , who has no service or chances prior to his goal and has to change his game to help his team, be described as awful.

Under the circumstance, I don't see how he could've done much more.
A 'World Class Player'TM feeling his way into a game 31 minutes old?
He toils hard, but technically he was awful. Couldn't* take a man on, couldn't hold the ball up, consistently giving away stupid arial challenge fouls.
Also getting caught ball watching when he should have been checking full backs runs onto United full backs.

* Note 'couldnt', not cant. I have seen him do it, although I cant remember when. He ahs mental issues. These can be overcome. But I don't know when.

Unread 05-04-2007, 01:19 PM
armchair

[dm]6oM3wm3UvOZTRbvE2[/dm]

Unread 05-04-2007, 01:20 PM
forzagarza

I've got a Flic Flac

Unread 05-04-2007, 01:21 PM
Athanri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentina
Ronaldo on the other hand was awesome.Little lazy, like when the ball was being passed about Roma's back line and he's standing 5 yards away would be walking with his hands on his hips. But when he had it, magnifico
I was thinking that too until they showed how far he had ran in the game. 8.5km. And I bet about 4km was at full pelt.

Unread 05-04-2007, 01:28 PM
Argentina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athanri
I was thinking that too until they showed how far he had ran in the game. 8.5km. And I bet about 4km was at full pelt.
I know. But, you'll enjoy this you tinker , Keane used to do about 14km in an average match
Closed Thread