United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-04-2007, 11:27 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
What the £#%&!? He got sent off for throwing a punch you £#%&!ing tool. Same thing.

[YOUTUBE]10WpPVyoAZ0[/YOUTUBE]

Dick.

Contribute nothing but shite? £#%&! off mate, you never liked me from the start - and to be honest, I don't give a £#%&!.
Yes...idiotically, not even connecting.

I can't see the comparison....at all

p.s. keane himself admitted he made a dick of himself.

Unread 04-04-2007, 11:29 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
It is not the fact whether the punch connected or not...it's the fact that he threw a fist at the opposition player.

Here is the comparison.

Same thing happened with Roy Keane. Would you have condemned it if Roy Keane had've condnected it or do you like your sports all fluffy?

Unread 04-04-2007, 11:33 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Here is the comparison.

Same thing happened with Roy Keane. Would you have condemned it if Roy Keane had've condnected it or do you like your sports all fluffy?
Would i condemn roy keane?

I'd condemn roy keane because he idiotically got himself sent off time and time again. In fact most of his sending offs were through his own stupidity...

Why would i slag off one of my favourite players...unless of course he was being an absolute idiot...as Scholes was tonight.

The Keane comparison is pretty much lost on anyone not irish, you #@&%!.

Unread 04-04-2007, 11:34 PM
puressence

so keane stamping on the benfica keepers head was ok

Unread 04-04-2007, 11:35 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Would i condemn roy keane?

I'd condemn roy keane because he idiotically got himself sent off time and time again. In fact most of his sending offs were through his own stupidity...

Why would i slag off one of my favourite players...unless of course he was being an absolute idiot...as Scholes was tonight.

The Keane comparison is pretty much lost on anyone not irish, you #@&%!.
I was comparing it to your reference of his sending off against Liverpool. Then you condemned someone swinging a punch at an opposition player. Roy Keane incident was brough up by me, and Ste, because that is a prime example of why players SHOULD swing punches at others.

Unread 04-04-2007, 11:37 PM
celtbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel
the team is more important than any player but we're gonna miss that particular cog in the machine in the next game.
I disagree actually.

Most important thing is keeping a clean sheet.

Scholes' "tackling" and general eejitry would probably guarantee Roma their best chance of scoring at OT, free-kicks outside the area.

His goal last Saturday shouldn't obscure the fact that his return to the side was still marked with a return to the lack of defensive poise and fluidity that marked the period of his absence.

Carrick is the more important player for me already.

Unread 04-04-2007, 11:40 PM
Coracao

Quote:
I was comparing it to your reference of his sending off against Liverpool. Then you condemned someone swinging a punch at an opposition player. Roy Keane incident was brough up by me, and Ste, because that is a prime example of why players SHOULD swing punches at others.
No, it's an example of a player stupidly throwing a punch and giving the opposition a stupid advantage.

There is nothing good or courageous about it.

Especially when you can't even hit the target.

I condemned Keane's 'punch' the same as I condemned Scholesy's.

I don't quite see your point.

Unread 04-04-2007, 11:41 PM
koppas

Well £#%&! off and stop pm'ing me.

Unread 04-04-2007, 11:49 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Well £#%&! off and stop pm'ing me.
I pm'ed you twice

if you wish me to post them, i shall.

Once was in reference to you calingl me a '#@&%!' via Rep.

To which I replied:

I like you too

You replied:

dunno what your prob is mate. always trying to slate me publicly. not arsed to be hones tbut dunno wot your problem is

I replied:

If you didn't talk so much shite, and create so many attention seeking threads...i wouldn't think you're such a #@&%!. As you do...I do

You replied:

attention seeking? ok mate. whatever floats your boat.

I believe that finished our conversation...thankfully.
Closed Thread