United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-05-2013, 05:35 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
wembley 2011 was the peak of this barcelona side wasn't it?

No, 2009 was the pinnacle of their entire club's history when they won 5 trophies in a year; including the 'treble'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Seems everyone's assuming barca are the only club doping. If its like other sports, it will be every top club. Shit loads of money in the game and no interest from the authorities in exposing any cheating. Given such high reward and low risk of cheating, every club that doesn't cheat is costing itself millions.
If United are doping then we'd better get our £#%&!ing money back.

Unread 28-05-2013, 05:43 PM
jem

if united are doping, I guess someone misheard.

gormless jonny evans doesn't count.

Unread 28-05-2013, 05:43 PM
fake tache

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
Barca winning trophies because of drugs? why didn't madrid win any then?
Embarrassing tbh, yes Spain and Barcelona won trophies because of drugs

Unread 28-05-2013, 05:45 PM
fake tache

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
er, maybe because they weren't heavily involved with fuentes like Barca and guardiola were.

It's all a bit of a coincidence that over the last couple of seasons barcelona have lost this all conquering aura about them eh? It's almost like they're all on a humungous come down or something. From destroying most of europe's best teams to getting their arses handed to them by Chelsea and Bayern Munich all within about 18 months?
Nothing to do with losing Pep then again Villanova for half the season. Watch United fall to bits without the guidance of Ferguson.

Unread 28-05-2013, 05:51 PM
rafabio

Quote:
er, maybe because they weren't heavily involved with fuentes like Barca and guardiola were.

It's all a bit of a coincidence that over the last couple of seasons barcelona have lost this all conquering aura about them eh? It's almost like they're all on a humungous come down or something. From destroying most of europe's best teams to getting their arses handed to them by Chelsea and Bayern Munich all within about 18 months?
what an embarassing tit.

Barcelona weren't embarassed by chelsea. It was one of the flukiest victories ever in a CL by chelsea (coupled with Chelsea's win against napoli and bayern).

And coming to this season, it's couple of matches ffs. Not to forget that messi was injured, their coach was having treatment for cancer. United crumbled in 2002 just hearing the news of fergie's retirement. We would have got relegated if fergie was having a serious illness and left in the mid season.

Lets wait for a couple of seasons to know whether barcelona have been knocked off the perch.

People who make up these conspiracy theories ignore a crucial element. Spain's squad has as many madrid's players as barca. Do you think they wouldn't tell this to anyone at madrid? And wouldn't madrid pursue so that barcelona would get royally £#%&!ed?

Unread 28-05-2013, 05:53 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by fake tache
Embarrassing tbh, yes Spain and Barcelona won trophies because of drugs
Quote:
Originally Posted by fake tache
Nothing to do with losing Pep then again Villanova for half the season. Watch United fall to bits without the guidance of Ferguson.

Unread 28-05-2013, 05:56 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
what an embarassing tit.

Barcelona weren't embarassed by chelsea. It was one of the flukiest victories ever in a CL by chelsea (coupled with Chelsea's win against napoli and bayern).

And coming to this season, it's couple of matches ffs. Not to forget that messi was injured, their coach was having treatment for cancer. United crumbled in 2002 just hearing the news of fergie's retirement. We would have got relegated if fergie was having a serious illness and left in the mid season.

Lets wait for a couple of seasons to know whether barcelona have been knocked off the perch.

People who make up these conspiracy theories ignore a crucial element. Spain's squad has as many madrid's players as barca. Do you think they wouldn't tell this to anyone at madrid? And wouldn't madrid pursue so that barcelona would get royally £#%&!ed?
I've posted more than enough evidence to back up what i'm saying. If you've chosen to ignore that because it doesn't fit your agenda, then more the fool you. You're part of the problem.

And I've held back on you because you get such a rough ride on this forum from everyone else. I'm not one for kicking the #@&%! kid at playtime. But mind your tone you little cockroach or I'll step on you.

Unread 28-05-2013, 06:14 PM
djsst

Quote:
I've posted more than enough evidence to back up what i'm saying. If you've chosen to ignore that because it doesn't fit your agenda, then more the fool you. You're part of the problem.

And I've held back on you because you get such a rough ride on this forum from everyone else. I'm not one for kicking the #@&%! kid at playtime. But mind your tone you little cockroach or I'll step on you.

Unread 28-05-2013, 06:50 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
United crumbled in 2002 just hearing the news of fergie's retirement. We would have got relegated if fergie was having a serious illness and left in the mid season.
that's weird. you didn't get relegated when Houllier nearly died

Unread 28-05-2013, 06:51 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
And coming to this season, it's couple of matches ffs. Not to forget that messi was injured, their coach was having treatment for cancer. United crumbled in 2002 just hearing the news of fergie's retirement. We would have got relegated if fergie was having a serious illness and left in the mid season
<insert appropriate gif here>

Unread 28-05-2013, 07:07 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
<insert appropriate gif here>

Unread 28-05-2013, 10:28 PM
naes_sean

Quote:

Closed Thread