United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-05-2012, 03:52 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
i thought he looked the biz too, never given a proper opportunity imo, why? not as if we have loads of midfield talent.
It almost seems attimes like fergie has a blind spot when it comes to midfield, we have a current midfield of one talented golden/ginger oldie, an aging lothario, the korean falling down champion, the world reigning eat all u can champion, a brand who is more image than substance, french kid who wants out, 19 year old kid who appears to play with constant concussion and carrick. No other top team would expect that a midfield made up of that lot would be good enough.

Unread 01-05-2012, 03:57 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
jones , don't want to be too harsh on the kid, he was quality early in the season but since xmas he has been all over the shop, needs a rest, it is also odd that fergie is preparedto throw in a youngster as young as him while cleverley is not trusted or for that matter even petrucci from the reserves given a spot on the bench.

Unread 01-05-2012, 03:59 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
jones , don't want to be too harsh on the kid, he was quality early in the season but since xmas he has been all over the shop, needs a rest, it is also odd that fergie is preparedto throw in a youngster as young as him while cleverley is not trusted or for that matter even petrucci from the reserves given a spot on the bench.
I just realised myself who you meant when reading another thread.

I think of him as a defender unlike some people who think he's a midfield dynamo.

Unread 01-05-2012, 04:10 PM
Knockers

Can't get my head around people saying at least it's not Liverpool. I'd happily watch them win the league ahead of the cavalcade of egg-stained mongs who follow city. We've gifted them what will be the happiest days of their lives. Minging.

Unread 01-05-2012, 04:11 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
Can't get my head around people saying at least it's not Liverpool. I'd happily watch them win the league ahead of the cavalcade of egg-stained mongs who follow city. We've gifted them what will be the happiest days of their lives. Minging.
Lets hope Sunday they do the same to us.

Unread 01-05-2012, 04:17 PM
boreez

The match was definitely one sided. Both teams were shite.

Unread 01-05-2012, 04:19 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boreez
The match was definitely one sided. Both teams were shite.
Said on another thread, while United were shite, City couldn't kill us off. De Gea had one save to make. They had that problem against Wolves.

Hopefully they £#%&! it up like we did in 95.

Unread 01-05-2012, 04:21 PM
irk

Quote:
i thought he looked the biz too, never given a proper opportunity imo, why? not as if we have loads of midfield talent.
It almost seems attimes like fergie has a blind spot when it comes to midfield, we have a current midfield of one talented golden/ginger oldie, an aging lothario, the korean falling down champion, the world reigning eat all u can champion, a brand who is more image than substance, french kid who wants out, 19 year old kid who appears to play with constant concussion and carrick. No other top team would expect that a midfield made up of that lot would be good enough.

That's this lot innit? Fergie's Shit@#%&!s team photo.

Unread 01-05-2012, 04:21 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Said on another thread, while United were shite, City couldn't kill us off. De Gea had one save to make. They had that problem against Wolves.

Hopefully they £#%&! it up like we did in 95.
Thats my point, one mistake let them win last night.

We were £#%&!ing awful and they still couldn't get rid of us. Newcastle could well need 3 points for 4th place on Sunday and i'm pretty certain they will play better than we did last night.

Its not £#%&!ing over

Unread 01-05-2012, 04:22 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk

That's this lot innit? Fergie's Shit@#%&!s team photo.

arf

Unread 01-05-2012, 04:25 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2

We were £#%&!ing awful and they still couldn't get rid of us. Newcastle could well need 3 points for 4th place on Sunday and i'm pretty certain they will play better than we did last night.

Its not £#%&!ing over
[mancini]No it is[/mancini]

Unread 01-05-2012, 05:31 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2

Its not £#%&!ing over
We would still have to win both our remaining games, pol. Just how confident are you about that??

Unread 01-05-2012, 05:54 PM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
We would still have to win both our remaining games, pol. Just how confident are you about that??
If both were away games, i would have been confident.

Unread 01-05-2012, 06:03 PM
waynes ear's

whats fergie got to show for this season?

a stand named after him

shithouse

Unread 01-05-2012, 06:05 PM
Sparky***

Well at least this season might finally put to bed that cringeworthy carlos tevez song which at this stage makes £#%&! all sense.

Unread 01-05-2012, 06:05 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Well at least this season might finally put to bed that cringeworthy carlos tevez song which at this stage makes £#%&! all sense.
i refuse to sing it. it's utterly desperate.

Unread 01-05-2012, 06:06 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
at old trafford? i doubt it.

Unread 01-05-2012, 06:15 PM
Sparky***

yeah lets sing a song about him not winning trophies anymore....as he waltzes off with the premier league title for about 8 weeks work.

Nice.

Unread 01-05-2012, 06:20 PM
n48

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
This.

We shouldn't be forcing Fergie into doing it all over again tbh. He's 70, he needs a retirement ffs.
This. He's done more than enough. Bring in Ole.

Unread 01-05-2012, 06:56 PM
utd99

We sold John O'Shea for virtually nothing to Sunderland, then spent 18m on Phil Jones, just to convert him into a John O'Shea work in progress.
Closed Thread