United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 15-03-2012, 06:20 PM
Cream

They had one great game in em, still shipped two goals, and now we're back.

Been waiting for Nani to ignite all season and that's exactly what's going to happen tonight.

I smell a hat trick and am going for 3-0.

Unread 15-03-2012, 06:20 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Blazini
What time is kick off??
Aciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid.

Unread 15-03-2012, 06:21 PM
borsuk

i particularly enjoyed the 'we'll qualify, there's no question about that' repeated after every grinding setback. you've got to hand it to fergie, he just keeps going to the end, never knows when he's beaten.

Unread 15-03-2012, 06:28 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
i particularly enjoyed the 'we'll qualify, there's no question about that' repeated after every grinding setback. you've got to hand it to fergie, he just keeps going to the end, never knows when he's beaten.
Yes, i enjoyed the surly and offended way he responded when he was confronted with the notion that we were struggling in our champions league group. Pfffft. I mean, the very idea.

Unread 15-03-2012, 06:28 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Was just about to get all pissed off about forgetting the early kick off and not leaving work in time.

Then realised that I don't really give a shit.

Good times.
Exact same

My favourite moment was in the game away to Basel when that @#%&! Streller fell on Vidic's leg and snapped it in half because he was too busy obstructing the ball rather than playing it. The ref gave a foul against Vidic and it was the end of his season. Great times.

Unread 15-03-2012, 06:30 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Exact same

My favourite moment was in the game away to Basel when that @#%&! Streller fell on Vidic's leg and snapped it in half because he was too busy obstructing the ball rather than playing it. The ref gave a foul against Vidic and it was the end of his season. Great times.

Unread 15-03-2012, 06:31 PM
Cream

I liked it when he said

'Oh we're £#%&!ed... you don't replace a player like Cristiano Ronaldo with dross and expect to move in any direction other than backwards. It's caught up with us................. £#%&!ed'.

Unread 15-03-2012, 06:32 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean

The Number of the Beast.

Unread 15-03-2012, 06:33 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

is anybody watching this
some old @#%&! goalkeeper sticking the boot right in to us

wtf is this shit
a public execution live on channel 5

Unread 15-03-2012, 06:34 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Exact same

Good times

Are we on ITV4 btw???

Unread 15-03-2012, 06:35 PM
hopkins

More importantly, what film is on afterwards? I hope its a Seagal straight to video job

Unread 15-03-2012, 06:36 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

yep we're getting beat by the quasi-spanish newcastle
great

Unread 15-03-2012, 06:37 PM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopkins
More importantly, what film is on afterwards? I hope its a Seagal straight to video job
XXX
Vin Diesel and Sam L Jackson

Only reason im watching CH 5, just putting the football on before it starts.

Unread 15-03-2012, 06:37 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Good times

Are we on ITV4 btw???
Thursday nights... on Channel 5....

:shakehead:

I've got it on my laptop as I'm stuck doing work. FML. Working & the @#%&!ing Europa to watch. Cheers Utd.

Unread 15-03-2012, 06:48 PM
Ghetts

We will qualify, I expect a reaction Feom the first leg and that's what we will get nqat.

4-1 united

Unread 15-03-2012, 06:49 PM
Part 36 Offer

missing the first 20 mins as in the office

going o'neills to watch the rest

will be tough to claw this back but who cares either way

Unread 15-03-2012, 06:50 PM
The Watcher

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
Thursday nights... on Channel 5....
Channel 5 have three broadcast channels now? When the £#%&! did that happen ffs?

Unread 15-03-2012, 06:50 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Was just about to get all pissed off about forgetting the early kick off and not leaving work in time.

Then realised that I don't really give a shit.

Good times.
same pol, same. excuse for the boozoh though

Unread 15-03-2012, 06:51 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghetts
We will qualify, I expect a reaction Feom the first leg and that's what we will get nqat.

4-1 united

Unread 15-03-2012, 06:53 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
yep we're getting beat by the quasi-spanish newcastle
great
Too much £#%&!ing perspective.