United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-03-2007, 01:03 AM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
he;s got a cracked rib/ribs, I very much doubt he'll be playing on Saturday, I £#%&!in hope he is but not what I heard

still we've got strength in depth
Heard where?

Unread 16-03-2007, 01:06 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
no ABAF's answer was cleaning lady

Agwa's was paper boy
ah, yes. you're right. I got my alter ego personas confused for a moment there. as you were. :0)

Unread 16-03-2007, 01:35 AM
Terry Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by violater
wesley,smith,heinze.

players we would have sold in january and now intergral parts of our team.

i just hope ronaldo doesnt run out of steam.
Sell them and keep "Rico"?

Unread 16-03-2007, 01:37 AM
Qwertyuiop

We are going to lose the league by 1pt.

Unread 16-03-2007, 01:40 AM
Enjoying Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by violater
are you enjoying insanity?
£#%&!ing Hell.

No he's not.

Unread 16-03-2007, 01:46 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyuiop
We are going to lose the league by 1pt.
I can't see losing 7 points to Chelsea in 9 games. No way they will win all 9 of theirs. They were mediocrity defined yesterday.

Unread 16-03-2007, 01:55 AM
f.l.a.t.s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
I can't see losing 7 points to Chelsea in 9 games. No way they will win all 9 of theirs. They were mediocrity defined yesterday.

You might be right my dear grim but can you see Utd winning all of our games?......i cant.

I honestly feel its going to be very close,but i hope/think we might just pinch it.

Unread 16-03-2007, 01:58 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by f.l.a.t.s
You might be right my dear grim but can you see Utd winning all of our games?......i cant.

I honestly feel its going to be very close,but i hope/think we might just pinch it.
I agree. Winning the final 9 might be too much to ask, but for Chelsea to win it outright, they'll have to come close to doing that. Frankly, even if they won all 9, and we won 7 and lost 2, we still win the league. I think draws are on the cards for both teams, with the result being we win the league.

Unread 16-03-2007, 04:49 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
I agree. Winning the final 9 might be too much to ask, but for Chelsea to win it outright, they'll have to come close to doing that. Frankly, even if they won all 9, and we won 7 and lost 2, we still win the league. I think draws are on the cards for both teams, with the result being we win the league.
That sounds about right to me...

Unread 16-03-2007, 04:55 AM
Crumps

I have faith in Wez. Rio and Vidic got far too comfortable playing together and Nemanja has contracted Rio disease. As long as we keep Gary Nev, Wayne, Ronnie, Carrick, Nemanja, Scholes(after his ban) and J O'Shea* fit we'll win the league.

[SIZE="1"]* I am convinced the @#%&! is going to play the best dozen games of his life now he has the bit (ooh matron) between his teeth.
Closed Thread