United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-08-2011, 12:49 PM
Lok

Default Re: Grauniad Season Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by thankseric
Probably win the lge is not good enough?? Do you expect us to just walk it?

We all know centre midfield is weak. Fergie's quite obviously trying to sort it. No point whatsover though in bringing in just anyone decent.
Winning the league isn't good enough. We've done that 4 of the last 5 seasons. It's time to push on.

Unread 05-08-2011, 12:51 PM
thankseric

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Winning the league isn't good enough. We've done that 4 of the last 5 seasons. It's time to push on.
Not good enough? £#%&!ing hell.

Unread 05-08-2011, 01:01 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by thankseric
Not good enough? £#%&!ing hell.
No, it's not.

Unread 05-08-2011, 03:14 PM
red in cumbria

It is purportedly about how we will do in the league, but about 90% of it is about Barce-£#%&!ing-lona

The usual trolls in the comments too - including a few who have dusted down their stock "NOW is when the evil empire finally starts to collapse" message they have been using at this time of year without fail since the internet took off in the mid 1990s

Unread 05-08-2011, 03:15 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
It is purportedly about how we will do in the league, but about 90% of it is about Barce-£#%&!ing-lona

The usual trolls in the comments too - including a few who have dusted down their stock "THIS is the year the evil empire finally starts to collapse" message they have been using this time of year without fail since the internet took off in the mid 1990s
I've been bad.

I'm not going back. Switchers just brought up Hillsborough.

Unread 05-08-2011, 03:20 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Are you reemgear on there?

I need a wingman and Switchers has lost all credibility.
Aye. My tone changes from working class hero to pretentious Late Show critic depending on the article. Shameless.

Unread 05-08-2011, 03:23 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by reem
Aye. My tone changes from working class hero to pretentious Late Show critic depending on the article. Shameless.

Love a bit of Guardian bants me.

Until i get banned.

Unread 05-08-2011, 03:49 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by reem
Ah, so counting Switchers as missing in action - that's 'roo, atticus yourself and moi as Fredsters on there........

Have posted today on the Joy of Six (Charity Shield) thread, my first football related posting on CiF for a while

Unread 05-08-2011, 03:56 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Ah, so counting Switchers as missing in action - that's 'roo, atticus yourself and moi as Fredsters on there........

Have posted today on the Joy of Six (Charity Shield) thread, my first football related posting on CiF for a while
Get on the Utd thread bud. It's pure carnage. Switchers windmilling wall-pushers like it's 1979.

Who was 'fistytheclown'? Must have been off here. He was frickin' mental.

Unread 05-08-2011, 07:27 PM
taff

Quote:
Barcelona, already the doyens of the fast, slick, pass-them-to-death football to which United aspire
that's utter bullshit for a start, no-one has ever suggested we want to replicate their style of play

daniel taylor obviously killing time before he goes back to school in september
Closed Thread