United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 14-05-2011, 12:01 PM
The Return of JC

Default Re: *Official* Blackburn v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and Not Long Hopefully...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Can see them making it hard for themselves. That away record + complacency + going out for a draw = Blackburn 1-0. Would be typical of how this season has worked out.
why would that be typical of this season. Only once have we lost a game after playing for a point and if anything is typical of this year, it's getting the result we need despite not playing well.

Unread 14-05-2011, 12:06 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Default Re: *Official* Blackburn v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and Not Long Hopefully...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
why would that be typical of this season. Only once have we lost a game after playing for a point and if anything is typical of this year, it's getting the result we need despite not playing well.
Wrong.

Unread 14-05-2011, 12:07 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Wrong.

Unread 14-05-2011, 12:10 PM
Sloppy

Unread 14-05-2011, 12:11 PM
MJ Ramone

I want it over with today please lads.
Can't say I'm happy about Kuzsazck starting...he gives me the creeps.
Other than that it's just about full strength.

We need to wrap it up today

Unread 14-05-2011, 12:12 PM
beansy

Happy with that.

Unread 14-05-2011, 12:13 PM
fix up look SHARPE

gotta be happy with that.

thought anderson might've started though.

Unread 14-05-2011, 12:14 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

That team. Wow.

Imagine if Santa Cruz came on and scored the winner, £#%&!ing irony of all ironys.

Unread 14-05-2011, 12:15 PM
Cream

I want Berbles to come off the bench and seal the title.

That would be nice.

Unread 14-05-2011, 12:17 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Wrong.
it's not though, is it?

Unread 14-05-2011, 12:22 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
it's not though, is it?
It's not what is what is it? you're going around in circles. If you think our away form is faultless this season then pal, I'd have to disagree.

Unread 14-05-2011, 12:24 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
It's not what is what is it? you're going around in circles. If you think our away form is faultless this season then pal, I'd have to disagree.
Is that what I said? Is it? Well? Hmmm? You said that a defeat would be typical of this season. I said it wouldn't be, which is true.

Unread 14-05-2011, 12:26 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Is that what I said? Is it? Well? Hmmm? You said that a defeat would be typical of this season. I said it wouldn't be, which is true.
I said dropping points when least expected would be typical of this season, as a general league wide fashion, not even just united. Face facts, you're way out of order on this one.

Unread 14-05-2011, 12:26 PM
Cream

Look at us, bickering!

Unread 14-05-2011, 12:27 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Blackburn have won one of their last 6 home games apparently. Our away form is far from sparkling this season I admit but I just can't see us £#%&!ing it up today. I fancy a goalless draw, it would suit both teams really.

Unread 14-05-2011, 12:29 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
I said dropping points when least expected would be typical of this season, as a general league wide fashion, not even just united. Face facts, you're way out of order on this one.
. . . Not today, Fuzzles. Today's a happy day. Unless we lose 1-0. Which, typically of this season, we probably will.

Unread 14-05-2011, 12:30 PM
MJ Ramone

I'd be much more relaxed if Eddy Baby was in goal

Could do with a nice quick start again...ease my fragile nerves.

Unread 14-05-2011, 12:32 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
Blackburn have won one of their last 6 home games apparently. Our away form is far from sparkling this season I admit but I just can't see us £#%&!ing it up today. I fancy a goalless draw, it would suit both teams really.
If we needed to win, i'd say it's far from certain, but we've had no shortage of away draws and that's all we need. Confidence will be sky high, we've got an army of reds there and everyone will be very keen to seal it today. Blackburn can frustrate us, but beat us? On Big Special 19 Day? Nah, can't see it.

Unread 14-05-2011, 12:32 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by reem
Look at us, bickering!
'We never used to be like this'

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I'd be much more relaxed if Eddy Baby was in goal

Could do with a nice quick start again...ease my fragile nerves.
£#%&!ing hell MJ

Unread 14-05-2011, 12:35 PM
Ginners

utd fans wearing stoke shirts