United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-03-2007, 04:21 PM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
resulting in shit football, no trophies and a ridiculously early exit from Europe. An absolute shocker, who could possibly have predicted it?
i could have.

Unread 09-03-2007, 04:21 PM
Lee martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
His pimps?

I'm afraid it is ridiculous threads like this that cause people to defend Ruud.

The complete disrespect to what he achieved at the club, shown by idiots like yourself. Stooping to the level of calling him horse face.

We all know that he is finished as one of the best strikers in the world.

He has lost any pace he had, and his movement went to shit.

However, some of us like to acknowledge that during the years of 2001 - 2003, we had the best striker in the world. A player who carried our side to our last league title. Breaking scoring records on the way. Our only world class player at the time.

This is not saying that I want him back at the club. Because I don't. He has been £#%&!ed for the past 2 years.

But try and show a bit more respect, instead of banding about an animal reference that was constantly thrown about by every ABU @#%&! going.

Thanks.
Well said. He's finished but he was a legend.

Unread 09-03-2007, 04:22 PM
violater

Quote:
Yeah, evil lord of hell Fergie forced lovely squad favourite Ruud out against his will ruining our club completely.
funniest thing ive read in ages.

Unread 09-03-2007, 04:22 PM
armchair

still kuyt makes him look like maradonna

Unread 09-03-2007, 04:23 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee martin
Well said. He's finished but he was a legend.
You have lower standards for legends than me, I'll tell you that for nowt.

Unread 09-03-2007, 04:23 PM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
H

However, some of us like to acknowledge that during the years of 2001 - 2003, we had the best striker in the world.

the best striker in the world came to ot and got a hatrick in the champion league around that time.

Unread 09-03-2007, 04:26 PM
puressence

just amazaes me the stick he gets .. played upfront in a shite position on his own scores 150 in 218 games .. breaks all scoring records and gets £#%&!ing slagged to £#%&! .. yet the @#%&! ferdinand £#%&!ed the club over and is treated with respect

Unread 09-03-2007, 04:26 PM
Lee martin

Quote:
He immersed himself into United from the start and unlike most players actually gave a £#%&! about the club and it's history.
That sets him aside as more then just a goalscorer in my eyes.

Unread 09-03-2007, 04:30 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
I'll never forget what winning that 2003 title so obviously meant to him. You could see it in his little face. What I would have given to vault the advertising boards at Goodison, chase after him and ruffle his hair.

Unread 09-03-2007, 04:30 PM
violater

ruud leaving has been a revelation for us this season.
i dont think anyone in their right mind would want ruud back at united...

just look at ronaldo.his form and his general hapiness.

i remember a game at ot in which i saw ruud run over to ronaldo and %@#$&! him for not passing. how id love to jump out of my seat and run on the pitch and rugby tackle the @#%&!...

he spoilt team spirit,hampered the fast and flowing football we have played at times this season and had a negetive effect on our most talented player.
im happy we got £10m for him. madrid will have to release him in a season.

ive seen madrid a few times this season and its liek watching us all over again. how many times in robinho having to do all the work upfront as ruud is offering no sort of outlet or anything.

at united the excuse was no service. no he plays in a madrid team with no wingers. his loyalists have an excuse already.

Unread 09-03-2007, 04:31 PM
Johnson

Bedders

Who are your United Legends then you obsessesd welshman ?

Unread 09-03-2007, 04:32 PM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee martin
He immersed himself into United from the start and unlike most players actually gave a £#%&! about the club and it's history.
That sets him aside as more then just a goalscorer in my eyes.
pull your head out his arse,,

he didnt give a £#%&! about the club or its history.
he just churned some rent a quotes.
he sat down with madrid in 04 to discuss a move.

Unread 09-03-2007, 04:33 PM
MUFC One Love

Ruud was good at playing the fans with the love United stuff, yeah, handing in a transfer request the day before the Arsenal final, thanks, Ruud. He has said similar quotes at Madrid about them, and you could tell when he realised we was going in a new direction with pacey football he couldn't play in it and knew it so made sure the fans were on side and did the 'clapping' the fans at the right time, trying to make sure he didn't get blamed. The evidence was there to say without Ruud we was a different team. Like the Giggs Rooney and Ronaldo front-line when Ruud was out.

I come back to that run we was on, last season, beating everyone, playing brilliant football, Ruud comes back in, we beat West Ham 1-0 at O.T and it was very boring but Ruud score the tap in, and people who don't understand the game see that as "Oh Ruud won us the game" - errr...no, if he hadn't played we might have created more chances.

Unread 09-03-2007, 04:34 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by violater™
pull your head out his arse,,

he didnt give a £#%&! about the club or its history.
he just churned some rent a quotes.
he sat down with madrid in 04 to discuss a move.
can you prove it ..otherwise im gonne sue you

Unread 09-03-2007, 04:34 PM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
just amazaes me the stick he gets .. played upfront in a shite position on his own scores 150 in 218 games .. breaks all scoring records and gets £#%&!ing slagged to £#%&! .. yet the @#%&! ferdinand £#%&!ed the club over and is treated with respect
played upfront on his own? anothert classic ruud reply..

"poor ruud was played up front on his own"
the same man who in the international set up wanted to play upfront on his own...
the same striker never renown for having a striker partner.

Unread 09-03-2007, 04:35 PM
violater

Quote:
can you prove it ..otherwise im gonne sue you
your gonna sue me?

your gonna sue me for saying something about ruud

are you ruud?

Unread 09-03-2007, 04:40 PM
Ed Sullivan

oh £#%&!ing hell do you know how stupid this thread looks...

No Ruud is not a United legend. No he probably didn't give too £#%&!s about the club (like so many) and acted like a slapped arse when he fell out with fergie (like so many).

Yet he was a prolific goalscorer that we had to rely on - sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse. Despite what some of you pseudo-sports journo's like to think - his transfer has not completely changed our team from a tactical point of view and I find it strange that people revel in his lack of success as if it somehow confirms that you were right all along? None of you make the decisions....Fergie did and on this occasion he might have got it right - perhaps a lack of a current consistent goalscorer might convince some otherwise.

Other than that - he's an ex United player. That's about it really.

Unread 09-03-2007, 04:56 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

Maybe.....but he is a @#%&! we need in our team.

Unread 09-03-2007, 04:59 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by violater™
your gonna sue me?

your gonna sue me for saying something about ruud

are you ruud?
no im not ruud im spartacus

Unread 09-03-2007, 05:00 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
The evidence was there to say without Ruud we was a different team. Like the Giggs Rooney and Ronaldo front-line when Ruud was out.

I said the same thing in a thread earlier in the week, the best finisher we have had in my life time (nearly) - the king was still going when i was born, but we are a better (and more exciting) team without Ruud.
Closed Thread