Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-09-2010, 05:55 PM
Grimson

Default Re: come home ronnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
i miss the @#%&! i really do......

Iker Casillas’ girlfriend, Sara Carbonero, has become the latest celebrity to slam Cristiano Ronaldo of being selfish.

Cristiano Ronaldo receives boos and jeers for his behavior on the pitch. On the other hand, he is also criticized for being selfish.The Telecinco journalist is apparently not too please with her boyfriend’s Real Madrid pal. Sara Carbonero was quoted as saying on daytime chat show ‘Ana Rosa’ which airs on private TV channel Telecinco:

“Ronaldo has always been this way – selfish and an individualist on the pitch. That’s the way Real Madrid signed him.

“The only problem is that, he was signed for as much as 96 million euros. Consequently, he can’t be forgiven when he does things wrong.”

Cristiano Ronaldo keeps receiving jeers and whistles from the crowd during games in response to his behavior on the pitch. After asking Real Madrid’s fans for support, not boos, rumors have emerged that the former Manchester United isn’t happy at the Santiago Bernabeu.

While some claim that Cristiano Ronaldo could be on his way back to Old Trafford, sports journalist Sara Carbonero believes that CR7 is mentally fine. She denied rumors concerning this issue as she declared:

“Nothing is happening to him [Cristiano Ronaldo]. He isn’t depressed and he hasn’t consulted a psychologist as recent reports claim he did.”

Cristiano Ronaldo has featured in all of Real Madrid’s five matches this season. The Portuguese winger has scored twice in succession lately; he grabbed the winning goal in Real Madrid’s 2-1 victory over Real Sociedad last weekend and also converted a penalty in his side’s 3-0 defeat of Espanyol on Tuesday night.
It's funny, you read that about him being selfish, being jeered, doing things 'wrong' on the pitch and not being forgiven, and then at the very end....oh by the way he scored the winning goal.

Unread 22-09-2010, 05:56 PM
plopborsky

this is the bint thats having a pop i would finger her

Unread 22-09-2010, 06:11 PM
Menace

Let's face it, it's never going to happen.

By the end of the season he'll have some trophies and the Madrid fans will love him.

Yeah, he should have stayed at United for a couple more seasons at least, but he wanted to move so let him be.

We'll survive without him, just like we've survived when other great players have left us.

Unread 22-09-2010, 06:12 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullingtons
let's say that he said he wanted to come back, Real are willing to sell, no one else is in for him and it's only United he'd come back for - Real will take less than what we paid him...

How would the Glazers (and Ferie) be able to work that one?
We've got a transfer kitty of £80 million. Splash say £40-50 mill of that on Ronaldo and the Glazers can spend the rest on shopping malls. Everybody's happy.

Unread 22-09-2010, 06:12 PM
Sullingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menace
Let's face it, it's never going to happen.

By the end of the season he'll have some trophies and the Madrid fans will love him.

Yeah, he should have stayed at United for a couple more seasons at least, but he wanted to move so let him be.

We'll survive without him, just like we've survived when other great players have left us.

Unread 22-09-2010, 06:14 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
keane's replacement

Unread 22-09-2010, 06:19 PM
redmike

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA

Unread 22-09-2010, 06:21 PM
Cream

7 million, 40 k a week (deferred till we can offload Bebe to Sunderland) and he's ours.

Unread 22-09-2010, 06:25 PM
plopborsky

united would make £#%&!ing loads on him coming back no doubt about that

Unread 22-09-2010, 06:28 PM
taff

Quote:
i pity the poor £#%&!er that had that as their wallpaper

Unread 22-09-2010, 06:30 PM
Sullingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
i pity the poor £#%&!er that had that as their wallpaper
http://www.utdforum.com/forum/member.php?u=53

Unread 22-09-2010, 06:30 PM
MUFC One Love

If we had money/was still a PLC I could honestly see us going back in for him in the next year or 2.

I miss him.

He belonged here ffs, he even developed a Manc twang to his accent.

Deep down I think a part of him wishes he was still here but he obviously wanted to play for Madrid.

Unread 22-09-2010, 07:20 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
If we had money/was still a PLC I could honestly see us going back in for him in the next year or 2.

I miss him.

He belonged here ffs, he even developed a Manc twang to his accent.

Deep down I think a part of him wishes he was still here but he obviously wanted to play for Madrid.
But enough about Liam Miller, would you take Ronaldo back?

Unread 22-09-2010, 07:23 PM
MJ Ramone

Ronaldo doesn't want to come back, there's no way Madrid would sell him & we haven't got a pot to piss in..
Apart from that, I think there's a good chance he'll replace Michael Owen as our new no7

Unread 22-09-2010, 07:44 PM
Sloppy

Straight swap for rooney.

Unread 22-09-2010, 08:18 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Ronaldo doesn't want to come back, there's no way Madrid would sell him & we haven't got a pot to piss in..
Apart from that, I think there's a good chance he'll replace Michael Owen as our new no7
Right wet blanket, aren't we

Unread 22-09-2010, 08:39 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by safingtons
Would love it to happen but only on some conditions. Lets not forget that he forced the departure.

Like £#%&! we should pay anything even near half of what we got.

Tell him to buy his contract out or something in 2 or 3 years, then talk. He £#%&!ed up and needs to face the consequences....grasss ain't always greener on the otha side ni99ah.
He's got a dog now, Manchester's too cold to have a dog.

If he leaves Real, he'll go to AC Milan or Inter or Chelsea, maybe City but he'll never come back here. He thinks he's too good for us and would see a return as proof he failed in Madrid.

Unread 22-09-2010, 10:20 PM
The Watcher

Well, we wouldn't want him turning up and holding back Oberton, would we

tbh, if I could have any player in world football at United, it'd be Ronaldo. Why the £#%&! did he have to ruin a good thing and go there ffs

Unread 22-09-2010, 11:00 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Maybe Fergie's scouting is all a smokescreen?

Get the £#%&!er back!

Unread 22-09-2010, 11:19 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
no value
Closed Thread