United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-03-2007, 12:02 AM
Riverside

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Roxanne
Andy Walsh has two jobs, both paid?
Not to my knowledge. He is the General Manager at FC, what is the other one?

Unread 04-03-2007, 12:02 AM
Bunker Buster

FC's board are on the take.......................

some @#%&! with a marker aswell...........

Unread 04-03-2007, 12:06 AM
Riverside

Quote:
Originally Posted by chorleyred
I couldn't give two £#%&!s about FC, but i'd be surprised if Andy Walsh is skimming anything other than what he's entitled to in his role
His salary is a matter of public record - £25k. As far as I can tell, he works *at least* 60 hours per week for that, possibly more.

I could earn £25k per annum working in a call centre.

Unread 04-03-2007, 12:07 AM
Riverside

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
i will stand by what i say on here 120% to me FC is a joke after actually learning about the previous
Learning - or hearing and believing unsubstantiated innuendo and rumour from someone who might themselves have an agenda?

Unread 04-03-2007, 12:10 AM
hipple

***register yourself if you want to argue about this***

Unread 04-03-2007, 12:14 AM
Riverside

Quote:
what i also dont want is people like yourself trying to shoot me down when i point out that the club "set up for the fans" is also ripping off the fans wth dvd's/scarfs etc etc etc
The club is owned 100% by the fans. So, if the club is "ripping off the fans with DVDs/scarves etc" - well, you work it out.

The truth is, the clamour for merchandise last season was 100% fan driven, as anyone who regularly read the unofficial message board will know. This season, merchandise sales are well down, primarily because many of us (myself included) already possess almost everything in the FC merchandising catalogue that we wish to own.

Ripped off? I don't think so.

Unread 04-03-2007, 12:21 AM
Bunker Buster

them micro badges though...................

Unread 04-03-2007, 12:23 AM
HarkNowHear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
FC's board are on the take.......................

some @#%&! with a marker aswell...........

surely not a pop at the Liverpudlian defeat etc etc

shit

edit

one eye isnt as good as 3

I was quoting Rox

Unread 04-03-2007, 12:23 AM
Bunker Buster

Unread 04-03-2007, 12:36 AM
Bunker Buster

i have

I
Love
J O'S

All over my legs and arms..................In Permy......

Unread 04-03-2007, 12:39 AM
The Real Roxanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
i have

I
Love
J O'S

All over my legs and arms..................In Permy......
If it's not in green it's meaningless.

Unread 04-03-2007, 12:39 AM
voxra

I bet Sam Ashton didn't predict this, when he walked out with his copy of The Sun.

Unread 04-03-2007, 12:42 AM
The Real Roxanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by voxra
I bet Sam Ashton didn't predict this, when he walked out with his copy of The Sun.
Meaningless drivel on an internet forum? I bet he did.

Unread 04-03-2007, 12:48 AM
Bunker Buster

i wrote a massive reply (Citeh esq) deleted it...........i cant be hooped anymore.

Unread 04-03-2007, 12:48 AM
voxra

You are, of course, right.

Unread 04-03-2007, 02:28 AM
Mr. Rosewater

Let me get this right Mr Ears...

- Someone called you a name
- Someone else whispered some lies in your ear about FC

... and that means...

- FC are suddenly not for you
- All the FC board are on the take

Some growing up needs to be done around here.

Name calling and dummy spitting - well boo £#%&!ing hoo. Hearing then spreading bare faced lies is beneath contempt. Just think for crying out loud.

Unread 04-03-2007, 02:55 AM
Argentina

It meant nothing for me. Remember a game at Winsford last year 2-2. Down 1-0 and got two goals quickly to go 2-1 up. Couldnt jump about and cheer like everyone else did. It felt like watching County or my sister's team.

I have never jumped about for an FC goal but eventually have celebrated one for different reasons.
The fact that FC only took 3k fans was a sad un for me. I wanted to see 10k week in week out. Would have made a proper, more potent statement. As it is, the leadership that was at MUFC went but not enough followed. It divided too many and now there are quite a few people at MUFC with no one to lead them in rebellion.
For me there are too many freaks there, people who want to be different just for being different, and FC pander to it, wanting to be seen as a caring club.

That night the Glazers turned up at United was one of such unity amongst the fans that was never harnessed and built upon.

Unread 04-03-2007, 05:05 AM
legod7

Quote:
£#%&! tatty

you keep taking the piss since i made a joke about FC selling DVD's for every game and i've never kicked off until now

i will say this and hear it loud and clear

i was all for FC and went to a load of games home and away. I decided it was not for me. What i dont want is @#%&!s saying " your a £#%&!ing stooge" for going to wigan away last season.

what i also dont want is people like yourself trying to shoot me down when i point out that the club "set up for the fans" is also ripping off the fans wth dvd's/scarfs etc etc etc

andy walsh has 2 jobs? both paid

need i go on?
you're a £#%&!ing lying bullshitting @#%&!, that loud and clear @#%&!o?

Unread 04-03-2007, 09:47 AM
puressence

never been fc and never will

Unread 04-03-2007, 09:51 AM
The Real Roxanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
never been fc and never will
Closed Thread