United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-04-2010, 09:57 AM
razzle

Default Re: Go now, Sir Alex Ferguson, so Jose Mourinho can save your empire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
'It’s the weakest I’ve seen at Old Trafford for 15 years and not in the same league as Barcelona, Real Madrid or Inter Milan.'

I honestly don't think he watches much football, other than Arsenal.
that's about the size of it. He's made a living out of shit stirring, let's be honest

Borsuk, think that ban was probably merited on the strength of some ofhis other posts, but I've got to say his point about rooney/van persie is about right

Unread 18-04-2010, 10:05 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by razzle
that's about the size of it. He's made a living out of shit stirring, let's be honest

Borsuk, think that ban was probably merited on the strength of some ofhis other posts, but I've got to say his point about rooney/van persie is about right
same could be said for the defence - if rio and vidic had been fit etc.

anyhoo, he joined the day before the derby and in half a dozen posts managed to come out with what i said. not exactly subtle.

piers morgan is one of the worst journalistsa around in a pretty shambolic bunch atm. anything he writes is laughably poor but his football stuff is just arsenal fanboy drivel. the only reason he got a job with the mirror was the old boys' network and he managed to £#%&! that up by not doing basic research before publishing the iraq photos. that should have been the end of his sorry excuse for a journalistic career but the old boys' network is alive and well so he gets a job with the mail

Unread 18-04-2010, 10:07 AM
rafabio

piers £#%&!ing morgan. if there is any justice in the world, he will die one day due to a football smashing his £#%&!ing balls

how can daily mail allow this @#%&! to write anything on football?

Unread 18-04-2010, 10:13 AM
teflon_terry

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
how can daily mail allow this @#%&! to write anything on football?

Unread 18-04-2010, 10:15 AM
Father Christmas

Pure self-interest. Arsenal fans have wanted SAF to leave for years.

Unread 18-04-2010, 10:21 AM
Pop

Unread 18-04-2010, 10:27 AM
MUFC One Love

I don't get why he gets paid to write about football, or feels he needs to talk about it, he clearly knows £#%&! all about it.

Unread 18-04-2010, 10:42 AM
dunk

He fits in perfectly with the rest of the @#%&!ish journalists that write about football.

Just watching Sunday Supplement atm, they spent 15 minutes apologising and justifying Arsenals 5th consecutive trophy free season. The reasoning? In the PL they are up against the Super Rich and an 'amazing' United side and in Europe are up against Barca, who are the best team since Real Madrid in the 50's, if not better. Wenger should be congratulated for remaining 'competitive' in the light of this, and the fact he refuses to spend money is a further feather in his cap.

Oh, and Asharvin is one of the best strikers in the World and they have no idea why he doesn't play up front

They really are all utter £#%&!wits.

Unread 18-04-2010, 10:44 AM
borsuk

Thumbs up Re: Go now, Sir Alex Ferguson, so Jose Mourinho can save your empire.

terry

Unread 18-04-2010, 12:14 PM
jem

mourinho is a @#%&!.

drogba is a @#%&!.

morgan is a @#%&!.

fergie's a bit of an idiot too, of course. but anyone who thinks mr "it's a £#%&!ing disgrace" tops rooney this season is certifiable. good game yesterday, though.

Unread 18-04-2010, 01:30 PM
Kent Brockman

I got a ticking off from Mrs Brockman during Britains Got Talent for saying, in front of the kids, that I'd love that £#%&!er to get hit by a speeding bus.

Unread 18-04-2010, 06:24 PM
Terry Silver

From Moron's column today...

Very relevant given his side's capitualtion. Will he be back to calling for Wenger to be sacked in his column next weekend?
Quote:

A surefire thing? Don’t bet on it

Amid all the nostalgia surrounding the 25th anniversary of Dennis Taylor’s extraordinary World Snooker Championship win over Steve Davis, my mind flitted back to Harlow College in Essex.

I was a journalism student at the time, on a course with 56 pupils, of whom 50 were female. (A fact which I’m sure first cemented my true love of the profession.)

One of the few fellow males was Mark Stillman, a most entertaining and eccentric character who liked the odd flutter at the bookies.

When Davis raced to that 8-0 lead, Stillman sensed a unique opportunity to supplement his meagre income with an apparently risk-free bonus and stuck his entire year’s grant on Davis to win at ludicrously short odds.

The calm before the storm: Davis (left) and Taylor pose before the 1985 final. Who knew what unparalleled drama was to follow...

From memory, he put down something like £800 to win £100. I was with him as that last black went in, meaning Taylor had won 18-17, and Stillman’s face was so horrifically pale and gaunt that I thought he’d actually spontaneously died from shock.

Suffice to say, he spent the rest of the year living in a tent in Harlow Park and working as a cleaner in McDonald’s.

And that’s why I have never, ever, believed there is such a thing as a ‘surefire’ sporting bet.

Unread 18-04-2010, 06:26 PM
Sparky***

Piers Morgan writing about football.

FFS.

"Piers"

£#%&!off.
Closed Thread