United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-11-2009, 12:43 PM
Ethers

Default Re: £#%&!ing city fan, ycnmiu.

Not surprised, most of the stewards at OT are utter @#%&!s.

Unread 12-11-2009, 12:47 PM
technique1966

Quote:
Originally Posted by In 76 now this is true
The banks of the River Mersey dont touch Runcorn.
The Mersey actually flows through Manchester and flows nearer to Old Trafford than it does Anfield
Thought Runcorn was on the Mersey estuary, and last time I looked on a map the Goyt and the Tame joined in Stockport to form the Mersey and the Irwell flows through Manchester

Unread 12-11-2009, 12:52 PM
In 76 now this is true

Quote:
Originally Posted by technique1966
Thought Runcorn was on the Mersey estuary, and last time I looked on a map the Goyt and the Tame joined in Stockport to form the Mersey and the Irwell flows through Manchester
Well, Runcorn is effectively on the Mersey Estuary, but the Ship Canal graces its banks these days, hence me saying the Mersey doesnt touch Runcorn. The Mersey flows round the back of Sale waterpark and through South manchester to Stockport.

Unread 12-11-2009, 01:02 PM
technique1966

Quote:
Well, Runcorn is effectively on the Mersey Estuary, but the Ship Canal graces its banks these days, hence me saying the Mersey doesnt touch Runcorn. The Mersey flows round the back of Sale waterpark and through South manchester to Stockport.
If you want to argue the point that Runcorn isn't on the Mersey by the fact that the ship canal is there and the Mersey runs through Manchester albeit that it was historically the border between Lancashire and Cheshire (and Manchester being in the county Palatine) to prove that Runcorn isn't in any way near Liverpool/Merseyside or scouse..............fine.

Unread 12-11-2009, 01:59 PM
Stubbsy

Less of the scouse @#%&!s from Runcorn u set of @#%&!s ! They are all plastic wannabe scousers who live here.

Paul Stringer is one mad @#%&!, he lives up the road from me. Better known as Goof or One Punch Goof ( bein called Goof doesnt make him so hard does it )

Unread 12-11-2009, 02:07 PM
In 76 now this is true

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbsy
Less of the scouse @#%&!s from Runcorn u set of @#%&!s ! They are all plastic wannabe scousers who live here.

Paul Stringer is one mad @#%&!, he lives up the road from me. Better known as Goof or One Punch Goof ( bein called Goof doesnt make him so hard does it )
Did he used to work the door on the cherry?

Unread 12-11-2009, 02:52 PM
Stubbsy

Quote:
Did he used to work the door on the cherry?
im not sure, he might have done though. He's probs been on the doors all over the place that mad £#%&!er.

Unread 12-11-2009, 03:18 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
The banks of the River Mersey dont touch Runcorn.
The Mersey actually flows through Manchester and flows nearer to Old Trafford than it does Anfield
so Fergie, cross the mersey
of their perch he gave a shove
thats where they'll stay......

Unread 12-11-2009, 08:07 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbsy

I know a lad called Paul Stringer, likes fighting and says as long as there are no more than 6 he'll have a go. He could well do a thing like this but he's a blue. He lived in the Cheadle area last I heard. Is it the same guy?

Unread 12-11-2009, 08:20 PM
taff

he actually looked worse before they threw him down the stairs

Unread 12-11-2009, 08:47 PM
Stubbsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
I know a lad called Paul Stringer, likes fighting and says as long as there are no more than 6 he'll have a go. He could well do a thing like this but he's a blue. He lived in the Cheadle area last I heard. Is it the same guy?
sounds like him, but this one is a red.

Unread 01-12-2009, 05:35 AM
bcred

Thaksin flag I thought we might need this one day

Unread 01-12-2009, 08:36 AM
elephantstone

He will get 3 meals a day in hospital probably the first time in his life
Closed Thread