United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-08-2009, 10:07 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Just wait for the real season to start.A Zlatan,owen and berbie thread every week going over the same old shite from the same people.Think we should have some official threads this season.
Specially when Zlatan scores and our 2 don't

Unread 05-08-2009, 10:07 PM
antonin jablonsky

Owen missed 5 chances tonight.

Villa had none.

Unread 05-08-2009, 10:15 PM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
We aren't going to buy Silva though.
Don't mean to be funny dunk but I've seen your picture so I'm not really taking you serious these days.

Sorry.

Serious answer- We may not but then I would still rather have Owen and £25 million in the bank than have Tevez.

Unread 05-08-2009, 10:16 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbmufc
Scouse @#%&!
Innit.

Unread 05-08-2009, 10:18 PM
marlo

dont insult tevez and equate him with owen.

i have to get behind owen as he is part of my team but he just inst good enough. this will become apparent

Unread 05-08-2009, 10:20 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
i personally cant understand why we bought him.

im rarely wrong about strikers, being one myself, and i think he is crap. complete dogshit.
i didn't realise, did ferie not ring you for your thoughts?

Unread 05-08-2009, 10:21 PM
borsuk

Quote:
i have to get behind owen as he is part of my team but he just inst good enough. this will become apparent
yeah, just don't overdo it, eh. maybe ease back on the pro-owen threads for a bit.

wiganste

Quote:

Neither is Tevez which I thought was blindingly obvious last season.

HarkNowHear

One Garry Birtles

I know not what I did but it was affordable.

Unread 05-08-2009, 10:23 PM
redredwine

Quote:

im rarely wrong about strikers, being one myself, and i think he is crap. complete dogshit.
Which premiership team do you play for?

Unread 05-08-2009, 10:24 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:

Don't equate my club with you.

Unread 05-08-2009, 10:24 PM
HarkNowHear

Quote:
Originally Posted by redredwine
Which premiership team do you play for?
Arse

they only employ his sort

Unread 05-08-2009, 11:20 PM
Brother Mouzone

Quote:

you rate ibrahimovic therefore you no very little about strikers, owen is past his best and is a scouse @#%&! but he will still score more than berbaslob

Unread 06-08-2009, 12:02 AM
gbmufc

I very much doubt that he will score more than Berbatov, he will cost United more games than I care to imagine and the thought of him in a Manchester United shirt saying he cant believe he is playing for us makes me want to puke.

I £#%&!ing hate the money grabbing @#%&!...always have, always will.

Unread 06-08-2009, 12:59 AM
roon78

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbmufc
I very much doubt that he will score more than Berbatov, he will cost United more games than I care to imagine and the thought of him in a Manchester United shirt saying he cant believe he is playing for us makes me want to puke.

I £#%&!ing hate the money grabbing @#%&!...always have, always will.
toppest of reds

Unread 06-08-2009, 01:02 AM
Stone Monkey

Quote:

roflroflroflroflrofl

Unread 06-08-2009, 08:30 AM
TheNew

Pretty amusing that disliking 'kop idol' Michael Owen makes you. 'top red'. I'm not quite sure why it's not ok to hate the @#%&!.

I think he's an absolute cretin - I will support him through very much gritted teeth.

Unread 06-08-2009, 08:37 AM
Mr_Ed

I'm going to try and get some TOP RED points today...

Why don't we just get behind the team and see what happens? Sure he played for the vermin which makes it hard to like him but if he bangs them in nobody will care.

Let's just support the shirts and start complaining in October if we're well off the pace or he can't hit a cows arse with a Banjo - as opposed to a pre-season friendly.

Unread 06-08-2009, 08:37 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
Don't mean to be funny dunk but I've seen your picture so I'm not really taking you serious these days.
You cut me deep. But it's worth knowing I am serious as a heart attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
Serious answer- We may not but then I would still rather have Owen and £25 million in the bank than have Tevez.
Me too, well, anyone but Owen, but the principle is the same.

Unread 06-08-2009, 08:41 AM
borsuk

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Mouzone
you rate ibrahimovic therefore you no very little about strikers, owen is past his best and is a scouse @#%&! but he will still score more than berbaslob

...and it's neck and neck in the battle for the forum moron title
Closed Thread