United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-11-2008, 10:48 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by keano's love
I don't think about what is already done. waste of time!!

not as much moaning as you though.

I said we have to improve in 2 positions last season. Striker ( which has been done with berbatov) and then right back ( which is nearly done by rafael).

No moaning from me.

Although since you say, where am I moaning in this thread?
Tevez isn't good enough.
Rooney isn't good enough.
Giggs and Scholes aren't good enough.
You want our own players to get injured and even finish their careers earlier because of it.
Nothing is ever good enough.
You live in some £#%&!ing football fantasy where we should win 7-0 every game and you got everything you know from football from computer games.

Someone should drive a car into your face is what I'm saying. I bet you £#%&!ing stink, really stink of shit and sweat.

Unread 21-11-2008, 10:51 AM
Whalefish

Unread 21-11-2008, 10:52 AM
keano's love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Tevez isn't good enough.
You want our own players to get injured and even finish their careers earlier because of it.
You live in some £#%&!ing football fantasy where we should win 7-0 every game and you got everything you know from football from computer games.

Someone should drive a car into your face is what I'm saying. I bet you £#%&!ing stink, really stink of shit and sweat.

Is it fullmoon today? looks like you are extra mad today.

First point I agree. 2nd point partly. He is just frustrating.
3rd point defenitely not although they should not be starting
4th point no. Only I would want O shite and Neville to keep getting niggling injuries so that the more talented youngsters get their chance.

Unread 21-11-2008, 10:54 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by keano's love

Is it fullmoon today? looks like you are extra mad today.

First point I agree. 2nd point partly. He is just frustrating.
3rd point defenitely not although they should not be starting
4th point no. Only I would want O shite and Neville to keep getting niggling injuries so that the more talented youngsters get their chance.
How is that even funny? Why is it funny to wish injuries on our own players? I can't get over how much of a £#%&!ing #@&%! you are. It's astonishing. Smelly bastard.

Unread 21-11-2008, 10:57 AM
keano's love

Quote:
How is that even funny? Why is it funny to wish injuries on our own players? I can't get over how much of a £#%&!ing #@&%! you are. It's astonishing. Smelly bastard.
I wanted to make the environment a little bit lighter.

Unread 21-11-2008, 10:58 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:

Ohhh. That's what that is.

Unread 21-11-2008, 10:58 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

What does that mean? You mean you tried to lighten the place up? By coming on here regularly to slate our players and football club? How long are you watching United?

Unread 21-11-2008, 11:36 AM
keano's love

Quote:
What does that mean? You mean you tried to lighten the place up? By coming on here regularly to slate our players and football club? How long are you watching United?
9 years now I think.

Unread 21-11-2008, 11:45 AM
Sloppy

Quote:
Tevez isn't good enough.

Unread 21-11-2008, 02:35 PM
Ether

Quote:
Tevez isn't good enough.

Superb

Unread 21-11-2008, 02:37 PM
Tronics

gutted for him.

but it gives an op for Rafael to lay is his claim to no.1

Unread 21-11-2008, 02:44 PM
Billy Baroo

this is a huge blow

if you can't see it then you have no eyes

Unread 21-11-2008, 03:06 PM
marlo

Quote:

Someone should drive a car into your face
a peugeot 206 would be apt.

Unread 21-11-2008, 03:07 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Tevez isn't good enough.

dunners, i hadn't seen this post when i said you were now the forums gary neville.

you've just redeemed yourself. now make sure it's not a one-off.

Unread 21-11-2008, 03:08 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowman
a peugeot 206 would be apt.

Unread 21-11-2008, 03:36 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jizza Jazza

and on a side note, Marca today is running with the headline that Tevez has said yes to joining them
Funny that. I sat in a bar in Majorca this Summer and read a copy of this rag. Front page similar spread - Ferguson "throws the towel" in on Ronaldo - basically Ferie has said he could go. Utter %@#$&!s.

Keano's Love - I hope your stinking tiny, freckly ginger #@&%! drops off and the pustulating wound never heals. Have a nice day.

Unread 21-11-2008, 04:30 PM
legendary saf

Good news for Rafael.

Never good to see United players injured but looking at Wes Brown's ability and the player behind him who has outstanding potential then its an injury not too many will lose sleep over.

Unread 21-11-2008, 04:35 PM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Keano's Love - I hope your stinking tiny, freckly ginger #@&%! drops off and the pustulating wound never heals. Have a nice day.
Insult of the day imvho

Unread 21-11-2008, 06:01 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo
this is a huge blow

if you can't see it then you have no eyes
Absolutely spot on.

Nev is a liabilty. Rafael is the new "can do no wrong" boy, but he's raw as £#%&! from a defensive point of view.

O'Shea is probably the best bet at RB for me

Unread 21-11-2008, 06:56 PM
Billy Baroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Absolutely spot on.

Nev is a liabilty. Rafael is the new "can do no wrong" boy, but he's raw as £#%&! from a defensive point of view.

O'Shea is probably the best bet at RB for me
MJ, i know its a shock but GRAB A HOLD OF YOURSELF MAN

i'd rather put out a starting 10
Closed Thread