United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-07-2012, 07:39 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
£#%&!ing loved him when he played for us and he was a legend for us. couldn't care less who he's played for or what he's done since.
Yup - so he celebrated a bit much when a ciddy team he was playing for beat us.

I can forgive that, tbh - doesn't begin to compare to the @#%&!ery of Ince or Hughes, to take just two examples. Get a grip, FFS

Unread 27-07-2012, 07:44 PM
silv

Smile

VDS > schmeichel

And I bet edwin would never play for the blue shit either

Unread 27-07-2012, 07:46 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
VDS > schmeichel

And I bet edwin would never play for the blue shit either
Probably because he was old enough to retire when he finished with us??

PS wanted to play on, quite understandable. He has also admitted he regretted finishing with us when he did

Unread 27-07-2012, 07:50 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Yup - so he celebrated a bit much when a ciddy team he was playing for beat us.

I can forgive that, tbh - doesn't begin to compare to the @#%&!ery of Ince or Hughes, to take just two examples. Get a grip, FFS
So why was he wearing a city tie on derby day at their place in 08, on their in-house show, knowing it would be aired on the concourse

It's that sort of behaviour and the stuff he has come out with more than playing for them.

He was more than happy to align himself to them post retirement, of they had offered him Viera's role he would have jumped at it.

As it happened they didn't so now he has turn-coated yet again and is Mr Utd once more.
He's a charlatan, great keeper but a #@&%! of a man

Unread 27-07-2012, 07:52 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
So why was he wearing a city tie on derby day at their place in 08, on their in-house show, knowing it would be aired on the concourse

It's that sort of behaviour and the stuff he has come out with more than playing for them.

He was more than happy to align himself to them post retirement, of they had offered him Viera's role he would have jumped at it.

As it happened they didn't so now he has turn-coated yet again and is Mr Utd once more.
He's a charlatan, great keeper but a #@&%! of a man
Wasn't that when his son was on their books??

Not defending that or other things he has done. But he has also spoken up for us plenty of times since he went there.

Unread 27-07-2012, 08:08 PM
redbonnet

£#%&!ing loved him more than anything when he played for us, he is a legend. However he's been a @#%&! since. So £#%&! off with your "indicative" thus and that. I've got ears and eyes I'll £#%&!ing say what I like about ex reds. Esp if they've turned out for them and been a @#%&!. Ta.

Unread 27-07-2012, 08:10 PM
thrush

£#%&!in hell, who cares what he's "said" since. Big Pete was a red as a kid and lived a dream. Players like him and Keane can say what the £#%&! they like now. They did enough talking on the pitch to drag this club (kicking and screaming at times) to unparalled success. They also had massive %@#$&!s as well - something said rarely for our players these days.

Arsenal Villa Park 99, yet some of you lot value a few sound bites published on Newsnow over this. Gays

Unread 27-07-2012, 08:17 PM
The Mull

I'm in the Thrushy and V.Kids camp here boys.

He was a ledge in a re..green/funny coloured shirt

edit: sorry missed Duckers. ooh and now American Guy Grimmers

Unread 27-07-2012, 08:18 PM
Jack Duckworth

it's football, not £#%&!ing eastenders.

he was a great player for us. anything else (and imo he hasn't done anything that bad) is irrelevant.

Unread 27-07-2012, 08:20 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbonnet
£#%&!ing loved him more than anything when he played for us, he is a legend. However he's been a @#%&! since. So £#%&! off with your "indicative" thus and that. I've got ears and eyes I'll £#%&!ing say what I like about ex reds. Esp if they've turned out for them and been a @#%&!. Ta.
Totally agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrush
£#%&!in hell, who cares what he's "said" since. Big Pete was a red as a kid and lived a dream. Players like him and Keane can say what the £#%&! they like now. They did enough talking on the pitch to drag this club (kicking and screaming at times) to unparalled success. They also had massive %@#$&!s as well - something said rarely for our players these days.

Arsenal Villa Park 99, yet some of you lot value a few sound bites published on Newsnow over this. Gays
Totally agree.

Unread 27-07-2012, 08:22 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Totally agree.

Totally agree.

Fence sitting

Fence sitting

Unread 27-07-2012, 08:35 PM
redbonnet

Im not saying its a £#%&!ing soap... Big Pete was a fulcrum in what we achieved in the 90's x

Unread 27-07-2012, 10:00 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

he was my first love

Unread 27-07-2012, 10:47 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
he was my first love
Ah well, they always let you down
Closed Thread