United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-01-2010, 09:43 PM
Sloane

Default Re: Just had a nosey on Waccoe

keane scoring against lucas radebe in net, when we were in the title race with newcastle

Unread 01-01-2010, 09:45 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
I hope our reserves stick 8 past them.
Suggestion seems to be ferie is sticking with the usual policy for the cocacarling cup , so Leeds might cop for the big guns

Unread 01-01-2010, 09:47 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
keane scoring against lucas radebe in net, when we were in the title race with newcastle
Good one. Have a lot of respect for radebe

Unread 01-01-2010, 09:47 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
Suggestion seems to be ferie is sticking with the usual policy for the cocacarling cup , so Leeds might cop for the big guns
Here's hoping.

Unread 01-01-2010, 09:48 PM
Wez

Thumbs up Re: Just had a nosey on Waccoe

Quote:
Yup, Fergie was on SSN saying that its the 1st team against Leeds and the kids in carling cup

Unread 01-01-2010, 11:01 PM
thatsfuctit

Unread 01-01-2010, 11:39 PM
elephantstone

I will be gutted if he plays the kids on weds considering its a derby game against those @#%&!s

Unread 01-01-2010, 11:51 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
I will be gutted if he plays the kids on weds considering its a derby game against those @#%&!s
Have to say, one is not completely relaxed about this prospect. I still hope that, whatever he says, he will pick a few 1st XI players

My sister is a Leeds season ticket holder BTW

Unread 01-01-2010, 11:55 PM
MUFC One Love

Fergie will play a pretty decent team at City.

Unread 01-01-2010, 11:55 PM
elephantstone

You cumbrians are £#%&!in bonkers

Unread 02-01-2010, 12:53 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
True, but I'd be similarly disappointed if we played a weak side against the leeds. Obviously, City will be a far harder test, but I really want us to £#%&!ing obliterate those yorkshire bastards.

Think he'll play a stronger side then he's suggested at City. If we start with just the kids, the tie could be as good as over before the second leg!

Unread 02-01-2010, 02:46 AM
thatsfuctit

boyle alert

Unread 02-01-2010, 03:09 AM
The Watcher

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...-Cup-draw.html

Good article on some classic games against those @#%&!s.

Unread 02-01-2010, 10:32 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
sums it up well

Unread 02-01-2010, 01:03 PM
thatsfuctit

just picked up on waccoe

:: COMING SOON :: WOOTTON BASSETT MARCH

Islam4UK, a platform for the global front Al-Muhajiroun, would like to announce the launch of a momentous march that is scheduled to take place in the following weeks, details of which will be released shortly inshaa'allah (God willing).

The destination of this very special event is the small market town of Wootton Bassett, located 6 miles Southwest of Swindon, in northern Wiltshire; Wootton Bassett, is currently famous for its public mourning processions held in memory of British soldiers killed whilst on military service in Afghanistan; coffins containing the dismembered bodies of these soldiers are usually draped in union jack flags and driven through the town centre from RAF Lyneham, as a tribute to their ‘sacrifice'.

The proposed march by members of Islam4UK is however of a very different venture, held not in memory of the occupying and merciless British military, but rather the real war dead who have been shunned by the Western media and general public as they were and continue to be horrifically murdered in the name of Democracy and Freedom - the innocent Muslim men, women and children.

It is quite extraordinary, that with well over 100,000 Muslims killed in Afghanistan in the last 8 years that those military serviceman who have directly or indirectly contributed to their death are paraded as war heroes and moreover honoured for what is ultimately genocide.

We at Islam4UK find this totally unacceptable and as a result have decided to launch the ‘Wootton Bassett March' to highlight the real casualties of this brutal Crusade.

http://www.islam4uk.com/current-affa...-bassett-march

Unread 02-01-2010, 01:16 PM
n48

They're a side top of their league. They've not lost for a long time. This ain't gonna be a roll over. Look out for Beckford and Snodgrass, even Becchio if he bothers.

Unread 02-01-2010, 09:09 PM
Wez

http://www.waccoe.com/index.php?showtopic=169855&st=0

Unread 02-01-2010, 09:15 PM
Sloppy

Hope hark doesnt hang about outside LMC.

Unread 02-01-2010, 09:18 PM
Wez

Thumbs down Re: Just had a nosey on Waccoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Hope hark doesnt hang about outside LMC.
Sort of sums that lot up

Unread 02-01-2010, 09:27 PM
Mark Corrigan

£#%&!ing hell and they all think its a great idea

Gonna get covered in piss and all sorts tomorrow
Closed Thread