United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-05-2014, 10:53 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
Neither. I will check the final scores about 5pm then forget this season ever happened.
This. I've collecting a new car for my missus twenty minutes before kick off then letting her drive me to IKEA to get some stuff for the new place and hopefully by the time we're done City are champions or I'm collecting my winnings.

Unread 11-05-2014, 10:55 AM
Bunker Buster

United on iPad, city on PC, Liverpool on phone, spurs on nexus 7, #@&%! in hand....

Unread 11-05-2014, 11:00 AM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs up

United on iPad, City on TV, Fog on the Tyne, Dunny on the Wold by-election.

Unread 11-05-2014, 11:00 AM
marlo

on route to Manchester! I feel dirty!

Unread 11-05-2014, 11:04 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
on route to Manchester! I feel dirty!
How can you accept tickets for that ???

Unread 11-05-2014, 11:11 AM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
How can you accept tickets for that ???

it's something to do innit, first class train...sit in a box, eat, watch some football, go down to the players lounge, mingle and all that!

was gonna sit at home alone today as the missus is away...so it's better!

Unread 11-05-2014, 11:18 AM
Denis Irwell

Nothing's all over yet, just one crap season - we've got another season or ten before we get it right again....and it'll never be as good as we had it under that "senile old pisscan". We've just had O'Farrell, Wilf, now looks like we're getting the Doc. You'll be old men, if you're lucky, by the time we get another Ferie. Good while it lasted though, eh? Welcome to your memories.

Unread 11-05-2014, 11:19 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Nothing's all over yet, just one crap season - we've got another season or ten before we get it right again....and it'll never be as good as we had it under that "senile old pisscan". We've just had O'Farrell, Wilf, now looks like we're getting the Doc. You'll be old men, if you're lucky, by the time we get another Ferie. Good while it lasted though, eh? Welcome to your memories.
£#%&!ing hell sad zac.

Any spares Marlo? Sexton crew are killing it here...

Unread 11-05-2014, 11:20 AM
originalhogg

As long as giggsy comes on and scores I'll be happy. Going to avoid facebook after 5pm

Unread 11-05-2014, 11:20 AM
believe

Quote:
£#%&!ing hell Captain Buzzkill, getting his last buzzkill in for the year.

Unread 11-05-2014, 11:21 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Yes Louis van gaal is just like tommy docherty.

Unread 11-05-2014, 11:33 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Yes Louis van gaal is just like tommy docherty.
cockney JCL bandwagon jumper putting me right again. Remember the Doc well do you? He did what Busby should've done and he did a good job of it. Big Louis has been brought in to do the dirty work and he won't be around for long at 62. Let's see what happens next.

Unread 11-05-2014, 11:45 AM
Ashley's Grime

Come on Shitty.

Unread 11-05-2014, 11:53 AM
Jethro

So many mixed emotions. I can £#%&!ing wait for 5pm for this holocaust of a season can be put down

Unread 11-05-2014, 11:56 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Legend of the dog faced woman.

City will lose. West ham love to be the big time charlies at other people's parties.
They're like the a****** who neglets his family, draws the dole and always has money for pubs and shit drugs in his pocket so he can smooch into someone else's GAF party after the pub and generally wreck everyone's head. Nobody likes him and you wonder how the £#%&! he still manages to hang around everyone.
Wretched @#%&! of a club.

Also Liverpool will massacre newcazzle. The latter have collapsed in on themselves.
and ukrainian separatist will win the referendum.....bad day all round for fuzzy

Unread 11-05-2014, 11:57 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
c**kney JCL bandwagon jumper putting me right again. Remember the Doc well do you? He did what Busby should've done and he did a good job of it. Big Louis has been brought in to do the dirty work and he won't be around for long at 62. Let's see what happens next.
Ten years younger than Frog, tbf.

Would love to get five years out of Big Louis to reshape the club

Unread 11-05-2014, 12:00 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
cockney JCL bandwagon jumper putting me right again. Remember the Doc well do you? He did what Busby should've done and he did a good job of it. Big Louis has been brought in to do the dirty work and he won't be around for long at 62. Let's see what happens next.
JCL? I've been supporting United for over 25 years you £#%&!ing pleb.

And if you think Louis Van Gaal is anything like Tommy £#%&!ing Docherty then you really are as stupid as you come across on here. Comparing a man who'd spent his years managing Chelsea, QPR and £#%&!ing Rotherham to someone who'd won European cups with Ajax and Trebles with Bayern Munich.

If you have a toilet nearby any chance you can do us all a favour and stick your £#%&!ing head down it and give it a good £#%&!ing flush?

Unread 11-05-2014, 12:03 PM
Arnold Muhren

Got a few bets still on the go from yesterday but just done a goals galore on all prem games today, last day is often goal crazy, got 120/1 online

Unread 11-05-2014, 12:03 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
So many mixed emotions. I can £#%&!ing wait for 5pm for this holocaust of a season can be put down
there's been some £#%&!in low points to say the least and finding solace in the berts winning the title puts it in some perspective but there's still a lot of unanswered questions with the owners' plans never mind the next manager.

Unread 11-05-2014, 12:14 PM
Switching Off

United aside Liverpools last two games have been up there with anything for great moments.

Could do with City being three up by half time but if it hapoens that city lose and Liverpools match goes on longer, and Andy Carroll scores a 96th minute dodgy penalty to get a draw ill take it.
Closed Thread