United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 05-11-2011, 03:36 PM
Ginners

Default Re: Official United v Sunderland match thread-Teams links and hopefully some fireworks

can see wickham causing a few problems today

Unread 05-11-2011, 03:37 PM
Bunker Buster

Default Re: Official United v Sunderland match thread-Teams links and hopefully some fireworks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
Get on Cod.

Unread 05-11-2011, 03:37 PM
Jethro

Pogba is injured, Anderson is injured and Ravel isn't ready, it's about as simple as that.

Ravel isn't level headed enough for a PL game yet, can you imagine Cattermole giving him sly kicks all game!?

Unread 05-11-2011, 03:38 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
He's not rapid is he? Just a bit of a lump, I think Vidic & Rio will be OK with him, pace is the real nightmare for those two these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Pogba is injured, Anderson is injured and Ravel isn't ready, it's about as simple as that.

Ravel isn't level headed enough for a PL game yet, can you imagine Cattermole giving him sly kicks all game!?
Last 20mins, get used to it. Or 10mins, just get a taste. Get him a little engaged with top level, the atmosphere & the standards. The dressing room, the warm up on the sidelines when he'll get a few shouts & Fergie £#%&!ing tearing a strip off some @#%&! in the dressing room for a miss-placed pass.

Anything other than £#%&!ing Diouf.

Unread 05-11-2011, 03:38 PM
Ethers

Shit on a stick.

Unread 05-11-2011, 03:40 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
He's not rapid is he? Just a bit of a lump, I think Vidic & Rio will be OK with him, pace is the real nightmare for those two these days.
he has got a bit of pace, hopefully rio isnt marking him. vidic should do ok.

Unread 05-11-2011, 03:41 PM
Sparky***

sorry for my absence folks had to take the dog to the vet. he's been ill bless him

Unread 05-11-2011, 03:41 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
No one can deny that he'd be a better option then Diouf to have on the bench.

'Shit on a stick' is a great description of what we've been served up recently.

Unread 05-11-2011, 03:42 PM
Sloppy

Unread 05-11-2011, 03:42 PM
Jethro

Quote:

Last 20mins, get used to it. Or 10mins, just get a taste. Get him a little engaged with top level, the atmosphere & the standards. The dressing room, the warm up on the sidelines when he'll get a few shouts & Fergie £#%&!ing tearing a strip off some @#%&! in the dressing room for a miss-placed pass.

Anything other than £#%&!ing Diouf.
In a perfect world that would be the case. I really don't think his exclusion is to piss us all off.

Unread 05-11-2011, 03:43 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
sorry for my absence folks had to take the dog to the vet. he's been ill bless him
Hope it isn't too serious, mate

Unread 05-11-2011, 03:46 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Nah, he's ok. Just a bit of an eye infection.

Baron

Quote:
In a perfect world that would be the case. I really don't think his exclusion is to piss us all off.
Pisses me off.

Agent Dale Cooper

If the four year answer to the central midfield issue was to play Rooney there, wouldn't if have been an idea to buy a new striker this summer?

I hope your dog is OK, Sparky.

Unread 05-11-2011, 03:47 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Pisses me off.
It's poxy Diouf that is really pissing people off, tbf. Why the £#%&!ity-£#%&! is he still at United, FFS??

Unread 05-11-2011, 03:48 PM
ScarFace

Him playing rooney in the middle is great, it means he realizes finally that our central pairs are £#%&! and will be buying somebody in jan

" wayne play ere till jan hoots mon " etc

Unread 05-11-2011, 03:48 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
He's just feeling a bit woof.

Unread 05-11-2011, 03:49 PM
Agent Dale Cooper

Quote:
It's poxy Diouf that is really pissing people off, tbf. Why the £#%&!ity-£#%&! is he still at United, FFS??
Possibly because his wages put off other teams?

Unread 05-11-2011, 03:50 PM
Liu Jian

Rooney in midfield again :shakehead:.

Good to see Rio and Vidic again at the back.

Unread 05-11-2011, 03:50 PM
Sparky***

those players are more than capable of beating sunderland, which they will.

they owe the great man a performance because their attitude lately has been disgraceful.