Rhodzy

Evra
Rio
Scholes
Rooney
Ronaldo

Unread 15-11-2007, 09:54 PM
Ether

Probably wouldn't have Ronnie in mine either to be honest, doesn't strike me as a player who'd be at his best in 5-a-side.

Unread 15-11-2007, 09:57 PM
legendary saf

Unread 15-11-2007, 10:03 PM
Harfynn Teuport

Default Zidane would still be handy. Man against boys.

[YOUTUBE]SgWi_MtFZrE[/YOUTUBE]

Unread 15-11-2007, 10:05 PM
marlo stansfield

ronaldo
essien
rio
scholes
tevez

Unread 15-11-2007, 10:07 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary saf
That's 3-a-side

Unread 15-11-2007, 10:12 PM
legendary saf

I know that Rhodzy, i'm not blind.

Just liked that little bit at the end between Ronnie and Rooney.

Unread 15-11-2007, 10:12 PM
legendary saf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harfynn Teuport
[YOUTUBE]SgWi_MtFZrE[/YOUTUBE]
£#%&! me.

Unread 15-11-2007, 11:34 PM
Whalefish

No holding midfielder? Who is going to win the ball back?

Unread 16-11-2007, 12:09 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
£#%&! me.

I would

Unread 16-11-2007, 12:16 AM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Ronaldo
Nani
Quaresma
Veloso
Carvalho

they're all portugese. You do realise that Portugal is no way near the top footballing nation in the world? Both competitively and for producing talent.

Unread 16-11-2007, 12:20 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by eduardo (no capital at the start)
they're all portugese. You do realise that Portugal is no way near the top footballing nation in the world? Both competitively and for producing talent.

I'd put that 5 against any 5 current Germans you'd care to name. It's a different game.

Unread 16-11-2007, 12:21 AM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
I'd put that 5 against any 5 current Germans you'd care to name. It's a different game.
I'd also put that against 5 Brazilians, Argies, French, English, Italian and Spanish

Unread 16-11-2007, 12:24 AM
legendary saf

Quote:
Euro 2004 final, and World Cup final despite not being 'no way near the top footballing nation in the world'. Stop talking bullshit, Portugal is the strongest nation in the world now, and I think the players are in place now for a golden era to start with a Euro 2008 triumph.

As for talent production, please tell me you're not being serious. Ok it's not Brazil or Argentina but Portugal in the last 5 years have produced some good players, more than enough potential + already recognized world class ability in there like Ronaldo, Deco, Carvalho to help them win a big prize.

Unread 16-11-2007, 12:24 AM
Grimson

Quote:
I'd also put that against 5 Brazilians, Argies, French, English, Italian and Spanish
Er okay now I don't know whether you're arguing it's a good 5 or bad 5.

Unread 16-11-2007, 12:27 AM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Er okay now I don't know whether you're arguing it's a good 5 or bad 5.
I thought that after - I'd honestly pick the other nations over Portugals.

Unread 16-11-2007, 12:31 AM
legendary saf

Quote:
Why?

Only Argentina and Brazil compares to them in my view.

Please tell me how those other nations are better than Portugal.

Or is it just a personal problem you have, after your country has been Portugal's property in the last 2 big tournaments and now you might not even be at Euro 08 to get owned again by the best national team in Europe.

Unread 16-11-2007, 12:32 AM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Euro 2004 final, and World Cup final despite not being 'no way near the top footballing nation in the world'. Stop talking bullshit, Portugal is the strongest nation in the world now, and I think the players are in place now for a golden era to start with a Euro 2008 triumph.

As for talent production, please tell me you're not being serious. Ok it's not Brazil or Argentina but Portugal in the last 5 years have produced some good players, more than enough potential + already recognized world class ability in there like Ronaldo, Deco, Carvalho to help them win a big prize.
Greece?

They haven't won either though have they And remember they cheated their way past England, and I'm saying that from a neutral perspective.

They're also 8th in the fifa world rankings. And every nation I mentioned have got players who match Deco and Carvalho. Easily. Ronaldo is the only exception. Let's not forget their awesome strikeforce.
Golden Era? Listen to yourself. They haven't even topped an easy group.

Get off your pro-portugal agenda for a second.

Unread 16-11-2007, 12:33 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
England over Portugal?

Did you miss Euro 2004 and World Cup 2006

As for no where near the top of international football - erm, they've done quiet well in the last few International tournaments.

Don't chat shit just because you think legendary saf is a @#%&!.
Closed Thread