United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-03-2009, 12:44 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Barcelona's loss of form is a prime example of what can happen, regardless of how far ahead you are...

No it's not.

Barcelona's loss of form has absolutely no bearing on us or what lies ahead for us.

Unread 05-03-2009, 12:48 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
No it's not.

Barcelona's loss of form has absolutely no bearing on us or what lies ahead for us.
I never said it would effect us or have any bearing on this years TItle race. But it does show that regardless of how superior you are you can still £#%&! things up.
Although I still expect Barca' to win the League & I'd be amazed if we didn't as well.

...but I'm not saying anything is done & dusted until it actually is.

Unread 05-03-2009, 12:50 PM
believe

Quote:
I never said it would effect us or have any bearing on this years TItle race. But it does show that regardless of how superior you are you can still £#%&! things up.
Although I still expect Barca' to win the League & I'd be amazed if we didn't as well.

Like any other season. If we £#%&! it up from the position we are in then we don't deserve to win it so for me it's win win, or lose lose

Unread 05-03-2009, 12:55 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

Barca don't have a manager who has the vision or knowledge to be able to compete effectively on several fronts at the most important stage of the season.

Unread 05-03-2009, 12:56 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Like any other season. If we £#%&! it up from the position we are in then we don't deserve to win it so for me it's win win, or lose lose
Of course.
All I'm saying is there's too much football left to be played before we can start saying "Job Done"

It would be the giveaway of all giveaways if we £#%&! it up from here though..

Unread 05-03-2009, 12:58 PM
believe

Quote:
Of course.
All I'm saying is there's too much football left to be played before we can start saying "Job Done"

It would be the giveaway of all giveaways if we £#%&! it up from here though..
so really what you're saying is job done

Unread 05-03-2009, 12:58 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark o
Have Betfred paid out yet?
When are the FT vbookies paying out?

I'll be minted.

Unread 05-03-2009, 01:00 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe