United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-09-2009, 11:30 PM
dunk

He's definitely got to be missing a few games for his behaviour in this game. What a @#%&!.

Unread 12-09-2009, 11:33 PM
originalhogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He's definitely got to be missing a few games for his behaviour in this game. What a @#%&!.
To be honest that was £#%&!in hilarious, he'll be given a pat on the back, on city though, they have no style and have no class, Im hating them more and more!

Unread 12-09-2009, 11:33 PM
Johnaldo

he needs double whatever neville got for that celebration and then a ten matcher for the stamp. No excuse for that

Unread 12-09-2009, 11:34 PM
Stickman

what
a
@#%&!

Unread 12-09-2009, 11:35 PM
dunk

RVP's response...

Quote:
"I am sad and disappointed by my former team-mate Emmanuel Adebayor's mindless and malicious stamp on me during today's match.

"We are both professional footballers and I know that the game is physical, I too have made hard and sometimes mis-timed challenges but never with the intention of hurting an opponent. He set out to hurt me today.

"I knew he was aiming for a collision because he changed the angle of his body to allow contact to be made. He moved backwards when his natural momentum would have taken him forward. I find that deeply disrespectful. He has shown a real lack of class today, to me and the fans.

"I do feel lucky that I have not suffered a greater injury. The contact was only centimetres from my eye. I have not received an apology from him, there were no words exchanged afterwards. He had his own agenda today and that is bad for football. It's bad for the game we all love.

"I want to make it clear that this has nothing to do with the result of today's match. We do not hide from that disappointment but I need to speak out about his behaviour."

He has a point tbf.

Johnaldo

Got to laugh at van persie for issuing a statement like that though!

Redhod99

Hanging challenge, but I will tell you what is piss funny, Van Persies statement. This is the same man who has, twice in the last 6 months, attempted to mame Evra with horrific tackles. Adebayor should be banned but Van Persie needs to have a look at himself 1st the @#%&!

Unread 12-09-2009, 11:36 PM
originalhogg

Hansen "what a run"!

Unread 12-09-2009, 11:40 PM
jem

Default I would like to see van persie

interviewed and asked what he intended to do to adebayor with his challenge. is he just pissed off he was the stooper and not the stabber?

having said that, I would sign van persie tomorrow, even though he is a @#%&!. that goal was £#%&!ing special too.

Unread 12-09-2009, 11:42 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalhogg
Hansen "what a run"!

Unread 12-09-2009, 11:43 PM
Sparky***

normally, if it were any other team, i'd be laughing at arsenal. But as its city i think adebayor is a right @#%&!.

Unread 12-09-2009, 11:47 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
normally, if it were any other team, i'd be laughing at arsenal. But as its city i think adebayor is a right @#%&!.
same

Unread 12-09-2009, 11:51 PM
originalhogg

Quote:
Confirmed!

Unread 13-09-2009, 12:12 AM
marlo

rvp released a statement about another player and foul play

as if he forgot about this...

lolz

Unread 13-09-2009, 12:36 AM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
having said that, I would sign van persie tomorrow, even though he is a @#%&!. that goal was £#%&!ing special too.
Transfer deadline has passed mate.

Unread 13-09-2009, 12:39 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Same here.

I was looking forward to Wenger venting his spleen after the game, but he seemed quite calm about it.
Seems it's only Fergie & the 'Zone Of Terror' that get under his skin these days.

Adebayor is a @#%&!. By rights he should be banned for the derby next week but I'm sure he'll end up playing...by hook or by crook.

Unread 13-09-2009, 12:46 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Same here.

I was looking forward to Wenger venting his spleen after the game, but he seemed quite calm about it.
Seems it's only Fergie & the 'Zone Of Terror' that get under his skin these days.

Adebayor is a @#%&!. By rights he should be banned for the derby next week but I'm sure he'll end up playing...by hook or by crook.
It was pathetic tbh. In his mind today wasn't about Manchester City getting a win, it was about him getting back at arsenal. Speaks volumes about the man.

Unread 13-09-2009, 01:02 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
Transfer deadline has passed mate.
I meant as my pool boy.

Unread 13-09-2009, 01:03 AM
jem

Quote:
It was pathetic tbh. In his mind today wasn't about Manchester City getting a win, it was about him getting back at arsenal. Speaks volumes about the man.
true. we'd better not piss him off this week.

although he'll be banned anyway.

Unread 13-09-2009, 01:11 AM
Switching Off

If I had the chance to stamp on RVP's face i'd take it.*

*Unless he signs for United next summer in which case Adebayor is a @#%&! who needs shooting.
Closed Thread