United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Mananger next season?
Eric ten Hag 53 63.10%
McKenna 5 5.95%
Poch 7 8.33%
Tuchel 6 7.14%
Southgate 1 1.19%
De Zerbi 1 1.19%
Thomas Frank 1 1.19%
Potter 0 0%
Other 10 11.90%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 25-05-2024, 05:44 AM
croady26

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen View Post
Xavi now in the mix. Know nothing about him. Inzhaghi (the right one) looks good. But don't know if we're shopping at Waitrose or Aldi. Think it will be Poch. I maintain Chelsea were daft to sack him just as it looked like he was sorting out the mess but not sure he's the right man for us.
Feels like INEOS might see Pochettino as the guy who is the middle ground between McKenna and Tuchel. So he is more experienced at this level than Kieran and not the difficult character that Tuchel can be.

Unread 25-05-2024, 05:59 AM
Coracao

Southgate and Ten Hag the only two I am firmly against seeing in the dugout. The others all have their pros and cons with not one of them nailed on as first pick.

Unread 25-05-2024, 07:26 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao View Post
Southgate and Ten Hag the only two I am firmly against seeing in the dugout. The others all have their pros and cons with not one of them nailed on as first pick.
Pretty much this for me too.

Unread 25-05-2024, 08:06 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878 View Post
None. Time to appoint the hive mind and have our 200m (?) fans make all mgmt decisions by socials.

Team picked on insta polls Friday.

In game management via like or retweets.

(Jem blocked for both) .
thanks, bud. I would hate to be involved in that nonsense. you get me.

I can think of three managers just beginning with a that I'd want more than that group.

Unread 25-05-2024, 08:11 AM
RedNick80

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem View Post
I can think of three managers just beginning with a that I'd want more than that group.
[Gary Neville style] Oooooohhhhhhhh

Name them!

Unread 25-05-2024, 08:25 AM
magic_cantona

Simeone would be the dream, Inzaghi would be a good option.

Out of that list, it's Poch for me. Walked in to a steaming pile of shit of a mess at Chelsea, ended up playing quality football and winning. A very good manager.

Unread 25-05-2024, 08:36 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNick80 View Post
[Gary Neville style] Oooooohhhhhhhh

Name them!
Who must he be thinking….
Ancelotti, Amorim, Arteta.

sessions etc

Unread 25-05-2024, 08:41 AM
Denis Irwell

Thought we’d already done this but anyway… Erik, despite reservations. As long as we get rid of @#%&!s/shit@#%&!s

If that doesn’t happen, have a bit of a hunch for Poch.

Unread 25-05-2024, 09:14 AM
Mou Mou Land

No real feelings either way, but it might be interesting to see how the kids would come along under Poch.

Unread 25-05-2024, 09:15 AM
armchair

Poch is finished and has been since he left spurs.

Unread 25-05-2024, 09:16 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair View Post
Poch is finished and has been since he left spurs.
Chelseas last ten games says different.

Unread 25-05-2024, 09:17 AM
armchair

McKenna or Tuchel for me. Tuchel would maybe edge it. I should've done a different poll without ten hag on it.

Unread 25-05-2024, 09:43 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNick80 View Post
Name them!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
Who must he be thinking….
Ancelotti, Amorim, Arteta.

sessions etc
I had allegri, not arteta. arteta is not a realistic option, but anyway.... arteta, ffs?

four managers beginning with a, then.

Unread 25-05-2024, 09:45 AM
marlo

Take note of the names supporting ETH.

a manager who led us to a embarrassing 8th. Behind a very shit Chelsea and even Newcastle. They don’t want the best for the club. They support a shit manager not United!
No club with standards would keep on ETH. Despite whatever injuries, they’re should still be a level on competency.

Chelsea has as many injuries and still finished above us!

Unread 25-05-2024, 09:47 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo View Post
Chelsea has as many injuries and still finished above us!
thanks to a couple of dodgy penalties.

Unread 25-05-2024, 10:54 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair View Post
McKenna or Tuchel for me. Tuchel would maybe edge it. I should've done a different poll without ten hag on it.
Think that’s where I’m at assuming Emery is not a contender. Spoke to a Villa fan who said emery and the owners are very close so he doesn’t think there’s a chance that would happen at the moment . prefer McKenna from most points of view but United could easily eat him up and he wouldn’t command any respect from our players given they don’t seemingly respect any manager.

Tuchel makes me feel a bit sick.

It’s tricky.

Unread 25-05-2024, 11:05 AM
larry

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem View Post
if only 'other' was an option on the poll so you could vote

Unread 25-05-2024, 11:26 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry View Post
if only 'other' was an option on the poll so you could vote
if only you could work out how I would vote based on my comment.

Unread 25-05-2024, 12:07 PM
larry

if only some kind of magical voting mechanism existed so people could quickly see the opinions of others without having to read an entire thread

Unread 25-05-2024, 12:36 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry View Post
if only some kind of magical voting mechanism existed so people could quickly see the opinions of others without having to read an entire thread
if only there were an ignore option. or effective contraception.