United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-04-2009, 02:31 PM
shadowplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi the Red
That is complete and utter bullshit, i'm sorry.
Aye, thought the same, tbh.

Unread 26-04-2009, 02:41 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi the Red
That is complete and utter bullshit, i'm sorry.
Well perhaps I exaggerated slightly for dramatic effect, but there's no doubt whatsoever that we'll be playing against a far more motivated & 'up for it' set of players & fans next Saturday than those that turned up for their game with Fulham last weekend.

Unread 26-04-2009, 02:45 PM
redmike

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I was genuinely gutted for Jagielka when I watched MOTD last night.
Even though they put us out last week I don't really dislike any of their players & I've got a lot of time for Jagielka, Lescott, Cahill etc..

I was making a 'joke' about how the Boro' players consider beating us to be the equivelant of winning the FA Cup.
I honestly think if you offered Boro' fans & players the choice between

A) Losing against us on Saturday & staying up.
or
B) Beating us on Saturday & being relegated.

the majority would plump for B.
With you 100% about the attitude of boro, thought you implied jagielka was one of those players who handpicks the games he is going to put a full shift in.

My mistake.

Unread 26-04-2009, 02:48 PM
Rossi the Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Well perhaps I exaggerated slightly for dramatic effect, but there's no doubt whatsoever that we'll be playing against a far more motivated & 'up for it' set of players & fans next Saturday than those that turned up for their game with Fulham last weekend.
no questions o'that.
Closed Thread