0-0 written all over it until kick off anyway

Unread 01-01-2012, 03:58 PM
armchair

Wez will probably get one for ciddy

Unread 01-01-2012, 03:59 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Would you prefer he just started 5 players but started them all in their proper positions? Top sides with £#%&! all injuries have struggled over christmas. The well ran dry for us but it's not the end of the world and tbh it was at the end of a great run where we gained ground on the most expensive squad ever assembled in england.

Last week Fergie was some sort of miracle worker this week he's a whiskey addled @#%&!. So it goes. He's had similar treatment in every year he's been successful at United included the treble year.
The team should have been

DDG

Rafael---Carrick---Jones---Evra

Valencia---Pogba---Park---Nani

Welbeck---Berbatov

It's only 1 player different but it meant that most people were playing in a position that they're comfortable with. Fergie changed to this (though with Anderson instead of Pogba) and it worked much better in the second half.

Unread 01-01-2012, 03:59 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Would you prefer he just started 5 players but started them all in their proper positions? Top sides with £#%&! all injuries have struggled over christmas. The well ran dry for us but it's not the end of the world and tbh it was at the end of a great run where we gained ground on the most expensive squad ever assembled in england.

Last week Fergie was some sort of miracle worker this week he's a whiskey addled @#%&!. So it goes. He's had similar treatment in every year he's been successful at United included the treble year.
£#%&! me, don't bring sense to the asylum!

Unread 01-01-2012, 04:01 PM
saffers

We're winning the league whatever happens today.

FFS some of the post in here are bizarre, you'd think we're 8 pts behind and praying for a glimmer of hope.

We're neck and neck despite having 10 players+ out injured for most of the season and them being 'amazing and unbeatable.'

Yesterdays fergie £#%&! up will please them and puzzle them in equal measure. City are gonna shit it when it matters. And that's without taking into account injuries that they seem to be immune to so far this season.

Unread 01-01-2012, 04:03 PM
Lok

I'd forgotten how shit Bendtner is

Unread 01-01-2012, 04:03 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
I'd forgotten how shot Bendtner is
as soon as he went through....he'll miss it.

Unread 01-01-2012, 04:05 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
The team should have been

DDG

Rafael---Fryers---Jones---Evra

Valencia---Carrick---Park---Nani

Welbeck---Berbatov
Corrected it for you. Based on experience and ability atm.

Unread 01-01-2012, 04:07 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
We're winning the league whatever happens today.

FFS some of the post in here are bizarre, you'd think we're 8 pts behind and praying for a glimmer of hope.

We're neck and neck despite having 10 players+ out injured for most of the season and them being 'amazing and unbeatable.'

Yesterdays fergie £#%&! up will please them and puzzle them in equal measure. City are gonna shit it when it matters. And that's without taking into account injuries that they seem to be immune to so far this season.
The injuries or lack of them for those lot is £#%&!ing me off. Imagine Kompany, Both Toures, Barry, Lescott, Richards, De Jong, Silva, and a few more for good luck, all being out injured?! £#%&! me, love to see how they'd get on. We've got about 10/11 out.

Hopefully this second half of te season things will balance out. Starting with Hart breaking something today.

Unread 01-01-2012, 04:11 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
The injuries or lack of them for those lot is £#%&!ing me off. Imagine Kompany, Both Toures, Barry, Lescott, Richards, De Jong, Silva, and a few more for good luck, all being out injured?! £#%&! me, love to see how they'd get on. We've got about 10/11 out.

Hopefully this second half of te season things will balance out. Starting with Hart breaking something today.
Exactly. Both they and us know they really should be further ahead of us, arguably out of sight.

They pin their hopes on our run of Arse, chelsea away and liverpool at home in a 3 week period 'breaking' us... I would expect us to win all 3 unless we have 50% of the squad injured/rested again.

taff

hodgson

http://yfrog.com/03rajz

denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

a record maybe .....first keeper in PL history not to have to touch the ball for a full 90 minutes ?

Unread 01-01-2012, 04:15 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
a record maybe .....first keeper in PL history not to have to touch the ball for a full 90 minutes ?

Unread 01-01-2012, 04:16 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Exactly. Both they and us know they really should be further ahead of us, arguably out of sight.

They pin their hopes on our run of Arse, chelsea away and liverpool at home in a 3 week period 'breaking' us... I would expect us to win all 3 unless we have 50% of the squad injured/rested again.
Nev had a good piece in the mail where he said they need 6 points from the next two or else we'd catch them eventually.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...y-Neville.html

Quote:
It means if City are to win the League, they need to exploit United’s defeat on Saturday. They have the chance to be six points clear by the time United play next. They need to seize that opportunity now, as United head in to a run of tougher fixtures, and stay ahead of them up to March 4. Because after that day, if United are back level with City, they will feel the Premier League is theirs for the taking.

Unread 01-01-2012, 04:22 PM
MJ Ramone

Sunderland are a £#%&!ing Pub team. £#%&!nig awful.

Unread 01-01-2012, 04:23 PM
armchair

3-0 to ciddy already as predicted by the depressed pre-cogs on here.

Unread 01-01-2012, 04:24 PM
armchair

John O'Baresi imo

Unread 01-01-2012, 04:31 PM
saffers

Red Nev is spot on.Just had a look and our fixtures for last couple of months, city away aside - look as great as they could be.

Unread 01-01-2012, 04:37 PM
Sparky***

This is awful. Take silva and aguero out of that city team and they don't look anywhere near champion material.

Sunderland on the other hand look like a league 2 side. they've got a few injuries, but £#%&! me.

Unread 01-01-2012, 04:38 PM
Sparky***

As soon as city take the lead it's game over. Sunderland won't score if they play till 2013.
Closed Thread