United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-02-2013, 05:58 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Nothing at all andyroo, nothing at all. Apart from slightly annoying me a bit, but I'll put up with it if it helps his #@&%!ed brain through the day.
ffs

Unread 25-02-2013, 06:21 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Nothing at all andyroo, nothing at all. Apart from slightly annoying me a bit, but I'll put up with it if it helps his #@&%!ed brain through the day.
Agreed. There was young lad with learning difficulties at gig I was at on Friday. To be fair to him he kept himself in check very well but there were certain points where he spoiled it for me. I don't hate him for it, expect him to be refused entry or euthanised or anything like that. I have to be honest and say he spoiled my enjoyment on a few occasions though. And he hassled my mate un the bar.

Unread 26-02-2013, 05:23 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Hope so.

After Mancini goes they're going to have a new manager every season like Chelsea.

Rafa?
Let's hope so because that would be so comical

Unread 26-02-2013, 09:14 PM
Fountz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Hill
That is a great way of describing everyone connected with, cITEH
glad you like it Gordon

Quote:
Oh by the way, yhgr
that's lovely Gordoners

...I'm really looking forward to receiving it ...eventually !

Unread 30-04-2013, 10:57 AM
andyroo

More grist to the mill

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...uel-pellegrini

Unread 30-04-2013, 04:19 PM
saffers

Please let us have one more year of Mongcini....

Unread 30-04-2013, 04:23 PM
Blagger

Txiki met with Pellegrini's agents yesterday. Hope they hang onto Mancini tbh

Unread 30-04-2013, 04:23 PM
andyroo

Txiki @#%&!s.

Unread 30-04-2013, 09:45 PM
mr.sitter

Default Rumour Pellegrini has a verbal agreement to take over man city in the summer

is he manuel's brother ?

Unread 11-05-2013, 11:24 AM
aardvark

how humiliating

Pellegrini poised to take over at Man City... while Mancini tries to ignore speculation and concentrate on FA Cup final

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz2SyivGzjX
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Unread 11-05-2013, 11:32 AM
believe

Quote:
Let's hope so because that would be so comical
agreed

Unread 11-05-2013, 11:44 AM
Pop

Wasn't news of Mancini's appointment at City broken during one of Mark Hughes half time team talks a few years back? Think Hughes looked absolutely bewildered at full time once news filtered through

Hope its the same for this meatball guzzling @#%&!.

Unread 11-05-2013, 12:10 PM
carlosartorial

Pellegrini looks made up...

Unread 11-05-2013, 12:12 PM
aardvark

what a stupid decision. I don't like mancini but he got second comfortably and changing manager when United should be vulnerable is madness.

Unread 11-05-2013, 12:35 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by aardvark
what a stupid decision. I don't like mancini but he got second comfortably and changing manager when United should be vulnerable is madness.
it's £#%&!ing brilliant isn't it.

Unread 11-05-2013, 12:35 PM
Zorg

Quote:
how humiliating

Pellegrini poised to take over at Man City... while Mancini tries to ignore speculation and concentrate on FA Cup final

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz2SyivGzjX
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Unread 11-05-2013, 12:50 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg

uploaded that on Facebook to start a few wars. £#%&!ing tash @#%&!s

Unread 11-05-2013, 01:01 PM
silv

idiots

he may be a #@&%! but hes a good manager

Unread 11-05-2013, 01:05 PM
aardvark

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
it's £#%&!ing brilliant isn't it.
mancini is shit in europe but still.

Unread 11-05-2013, 03:40 PM
saffers

Quote:
Mancini is so shit though that anyone would be an improvement on him, let alone a proven team builder like Pellegrini. But I get what you mean, Pellegrini will probably make some changes which will mean a bit of transition for City too but long term they'll be much better off than had they stuck with Mancini.

Problem is that it is a change they should have made 2 years ago. Or 4 years ago when Hughes was £#%&!ed off.
Closed Thread