Whalefish

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodzy
That's the @#%&!.

Unread 07-08-2007, 02:48 PM
carlosartorial

Lightbulb

Lets remind ourselves of what's actually happened shall we?

1) Player is informed that he can leave for £6.8M (alleged figure).

2) Player given letter confirming this.

3) Deluge of offers for the overrated piece of shit fails to materialise.

4) Except one, from Liverpool...the silly @#%&!s.

5) United start crapping on about a 'verbal agreement' restricting him from joining another English club, most probably unenforcable hence the player taking legal advice.

This is a situation entirely of United's making. We should sell him to Liverpool and forget about him - he is absolutely crap anyway. Most overrated player in our squad by a country mile.

Unread 07-08-2007, 02:51 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial

5) United start crapping on about a 'verbal agreement' restricting him from joining another English club, most probably unenforcable hence the player taking legal advice.

This is a situation entirely of United's making. We should sell him to Liverpool and forget about him - he is absolutely crap anyway. Most overrated player in our squad by a country mile.

True - but does that mean I'm not allowed to throw the piss/shit stained scouse scarf at him if he plays tomorrow?

Unread 07-08-2007, 02:52 PM
koppas

Quote:

Well thats ok then. Don't slag him off lads.

Unread 07-08-2007, 02:52 PM
n48

Quote:

Here here. I also might add that part of his cult status comes from his nationality being a useful tool for baiting the Ingerlund brigade. He's easilly beaten, not first choice and doesnt want to play for us. Lets get rid, shake hands and move on.

Unread 07-08-2007, 02:53 PM
carlosartorial

Ste - you should deffo do that, I think it's a splendid idea. Better still would be to run on the pitch and tie it round his neck.

Unread 07-08-2007, 02:53 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Ste - you should deffo do that, I think it's a splendid idea. Better still would be to run on the pitch and tie it round his neck.
Only if Fred Tissue chips in to pay my fine!

Unread 07-08-2007, 02:54 PM
Serenity Now

Quote:
Hasn't Gill said that he informed Heinze's agents that United wouldn't sell to one of our major rivals in this country? There has even been a suggestion that United have a tape of this conversation.

*EDIT* Sorry, didn't read the post properly

Unread 07-08-2007, 02:55 PM
MUFC Cheadle Founders

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
I might throw one of Caz's Liverpool scarves at him when he inevitably £#%&!s up a throw-in.

Obviously that means me carrying one of those £#%&!ing things in the first place.
That will go down as well as the General Belgrano

Unread 07-08-2007, 02:55 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Only if Fred Tissue chips in to pay my fine!
You would be suprised how many people would do it mate.

Unread 07-08-2007, 02:57 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Now
Hasn't Gill said that he informed Heinze's agents that United wouldn't sell to one of our major rivals in this country? There has even been a suggestion that United have a tape of this conversation.
I get the feeling think this verbal 'clause' was added retrospectively (and only recently) once it became apparent the big Italian & Spanish clubs weren't interested = therein lies the dispute.

Unread 07-08-2007, 02:57 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
That's the @#%&!.
Made me laugh

I think he was Serbias captain in the U21 tournament, he looked good and the commentators were bigging him up too.

Unread 07-08-2007, 03:02 PM
Serenity Now

Quote:
I get the feeling think this verbal 'clause' was added retrospectively (and only recently) once it became apparent the big Italian & Spanish clubs weren't interested = therein lies the dispute.
If that's true then the club are in a very difficult position.

Personally, I'm with you. Let him go to the dippers if he wants. As long as I never have to see him in a shirt again, I couldn't give a £#%&! where he goes at this point.

He'll only make them even less of an attacking threat, anyway.

Unread 07-08-2007, 03:06 PM
Spiffy

Quote:

Player joins United, delays his start so he can play in the Olympics, we continue to pay his salary

Player gets injured, out for ages, we continue to pay his wages.

Gabby decides despite our loyalty to force his way into the Liverpool team showing complete comtempt for United fans.

You missed some out.

Unread 07-08-2007, 03:14 PM
carlosartorial

Don't see what loyalty has to do with it tbh. He was off to the Olympics before we ever signed him, FIFA gave that competition precedence over Manchester United's interests - and so they should. As for injuries, of course we should pay injured players - it's not like a Ferdinand/drugs test scenario is it?

I don't think Heinze owes United anything whatsover. He was signed as a foreign mercenary wanting to better himself and now he wants to leave since he's basically been informed that his time is up at OT.

God forbid he signs for the only club who have matched MUFC's valuation of him....

Unread 07-08-2007, 03:15 PM
rebelcountyred

he's a @#%&!, over rated pile of £#%&!, hence so little interest, where is all the interest from madrid, barca?
liverpool can have the useless £#%&!er, we could surely bring in a better player for less than we are recieving for him, if not swap him for chiellini.

Unread 07-08-2007, 03:17 PM
poppy

Why doesnt somebody buy him for 6.8 mill and sell him to that shower of shite for 6.9 mill?

Unread 07-08-2007, 03:18 PM
carlosartorial

Hopefully Sven might make a bid.

Unread 07-08-2007, 03:26 PM
24hr Leavesey

Quote:
Don't see what loyalty has to do with it tbh. He was off to the Olympics before we ever signed him, FIFA gave that competition precedence over Manchester United's interests - and so they should. As for injuries, of course we should pay injured players - it's not like a Ferdinand/drugs test scenario is it?

I don't think Heinze owes United anything whatsover. He was signed as a foreign mercenary wanting to better himself and now he wants to leave since he's basically been informed that his time is up at OT.

God forbid he signs for the only club who have matched MUFC's valuation of him....

If it was any other two clubs aside from Manchester United and Liverpool then I'm with you, but this is different, football is tribal and never more so than between us and *ptwooie* them.

Unread 07-08-2007, 03:27 PM
Qwertyuiop

MUFC player wants to move to Liverpool.

MUFC player is a @#%&!.

The end.
Closed Thread