United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-08-2008, 09:25 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
[
And to think i supported you when you were Banned.

Unread 29-08-2008, 09:26 AM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
And to think i supported you when you were Banned.
Did you £#%&!. I was lurking and saw your comments telling everyone I was messaging you on facebook.

Unread 29-08-2008, 09:26 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Arshavin deal finally falls through, Berbatov to stay with Spurs. Was on SSN.

Gill said to have drove his chevy to the Levy but the Levy was dry.

Unread 29-08-2008, 09:27 AM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Arshavin deal finally falls through, Berbatov to stay with Spurs. Was on SSN.

Gill said to have drove his chevy to the Levy but the Levy was dry.
The Arshavin was dead ages ago to be fair.

No @#%&! was going to pay £24m for someone who played a couple of good games at the Euro's - no one has heard of him before that.

Unread 29-08-2008, 09:27 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Did you £#%&!. I was lurking and saw your comments telling everyone I was messaging you on facebook.

Sad @#%&!.

Unread 29-08-2008, 09:28 AM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Sad @#%&!.

Unread 29-08-2008, 09:30 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
The Arshavin was dead ages ago to be fair.

No @#%&! was going to pay £24m for someone who played a couple of good games at the Euro's - no one has heard of him before that.
Effers would.

Unread 29-08-2008, 09:41 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Please tell me they aren't Fredsters.
no

they are just @#%&!s

Unread 29-08-2008, 09:44 AM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
no

they are just @#%&!s

Unread 29-08-2008, 02:12 PM
antonin jablonsky

Default This'll delight Fuzzy.

Spurs reckon he'll stay, seem to want him too aswell despite recent events. Another negotiating tactic, tit for tat with Fergies lack of optimism yesterday.

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/sto...065213,00.html

Spurs hopeful of keeping Berbatov
Sporting director Damien Comolli remains hopeful that Tottenham will be able to keep Dimitar Berbatov out of the clutches of Manchester United.

Berbatov has been strongly linked with a £25million move to the Red Devils and was left out of the Spurs squad for last weekend's defeat by Sunderland.

He trained with the Spurs squad on Friday, ahead of Sunday's clash with Chelsea, and Comolli says the club are keen for the Bulgarian striker to remain in north London.

When asked if Berbatov would still be at Spurs when the transfer window closes, Comolli told Sky Sports News: "I hope so, of course.

"He's a very good player and, as Juande (Ramos) has said many times, we're delighted he's with us.

"I don't really want to comment about speculation, but we just hope he's going to stay."

Comolli was non-committal on Roman Pavlyuchenko's anticipated arrival at Spurs after the Russian striker landed at Heathrow on Friday morning.

He added: "We will comment and will let you know when we've got news."

Another Russian to have been linked with a move to Spurs is Andrei Arshavin, with the Zenit St Petersburg playmaker having said he no longer expects to join the Premier League club.

"It's difficult for me to comment on different rumours and speculation," continued Comolli. "He plays for another club we respect and they have got a game tonight."

Comolli also played down reports that Spurs are looking to sign veteran Swedish striker Henrik Larsson, saying: "At the moment we've got some targets, but it's news to me about Henrik Larsson."

Unread 29-08-2008, 02:17 PM
Sloppy

Im sick to death of reading and hearing the name Berbatov.

Unread 29-08-2008, 02:19 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Im sick to death of reading and hearing the name Berbatov.
Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov!

Unread 29-08-2008, 02:24 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov, Berbatov!
This message is hidden as Antonin Jablonskys on your ignore list.

Unread 29-08-2008, 02:25 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
It was only a joke.

Unread 29-08-2008, 02:26 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
It was only a joke.

Unread 29-08-2008, 02:26 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Why would I be delighted? I'd love him to sign but I know it's not going to happen. Might aswel accept it and move on.

Unread 29-08-2008, 02:27 PM
Ginners

Quote:
he called you a @#%&!, dont take that shit

Unread 29-08-2008, 02:34 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginlarde
he called you a @#%&!, dont take that shit

Unread 29-08-2008, 02:38 PM
MUFC One Love

Hmm, saying they 'hope' he stays etc, they don't sound convinced he'll be there come Tuesday, do they? Surely if they wasn't going to sell, they'd be saying they're not selling him etc, like United did about Ronaldo?

Unread 29-08-2008, 02:43 PM
koppas

Closed Thread