United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 23-09-2023, 08:55 PM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenin
Yep - equally as scandalous as tonight’s
Was definitely more scandalous. This one was always going to be ruled out after all the crying after City's goal.

The refs bow to pundits and twitter rather than the rulebook these days. Var is utterly dead as if it wasn't dead on arrival anyway

Unread 23-09-2023, 08:56 PM
Medlock

Fantastic goal from the Captain.
Evans

Sparky***

What min will that moron Dalot get sent off then?

armchair

Mctomminy to launch a "Where's Wally" spin-off.

Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Didn’t Maguire have a brilliant header ruled out here for some outrageous VAR call a few seasons back?
sure that was Varane?

The Judge

Enjoyed that

Cannot wait until we are full strength

Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
I could watch that goal on a loop for a long long time.

Unreal.
RVP tackle.

A thing of real beauty.

Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Are you making no correlation between the untold amount of injuries and us being scrappy and disjointed as £#%&!?

You're expecting liquid football from a patched up, bit part first 11. It's not going to happen. We have shit like The Scottish Player in one of the most important positions, a kid making his first start, a 40 year old 5th choice CB etc. It won't improve until our selection choices do.
The whole back 4 shouldn’t be starting. Same with The Scottish Player. 5 of todays starters ETH would not want to start. You have to expect some shiteness .

I think if he shifts Amrabat for The Scottish Player , we get better control. Been a bit passive at times but the goal should relax them and give them Some confidence.

Unread 23-09-2023, 08:57 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Are you making no correlation between the untold amount of injuries and us being scrappy and disjointed as £#%&!?

You're expecting liquid football from a patched up, bit part first 11. It's not going to happen. We have shit like The Scottish Player in one of the most important positions, a kid making his first start, a 40 year old 5th choice CB etc. It won't improve until our selection choices do.
sorry mate but injuries aren’t an excuse

i

Unread 23-09-2023, 08:58 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
RVP tackle.

A thing of real beauty.
Yeah was gonna say it felt like an old school United goal.

Unread 23-09-2023, 08:58 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Yeah was gonna say it felt like an old school United goal.
Lidil version of Rooney - Persie

Unread 23-09-2023, 08:59 PM
RedNick80

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
yes. I don't come on here to give other people's opinions. it's enough that larry has to state his shit twice.
Even though everyone else agrees with him?

Unread 23-09-2023, 08:59 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
What min will that moron Dalot get sent off then?

Unread 23-09-2023, 09:00 PM
RedNick80

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
sorry mate but injuries aren’t an excuse

i
So having better players unavailable doesn’t make us worse?

Unread 23-09-2023, 09:00 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Lidl hits the spot sometimes

Unread 23-09-2023, 09:01 PM
Dacter

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
Was definitely more scandalous. This one was always going to be ruled out after all the crying after City's goal.
Therein lies the beauty of it.

We get a dodgy decision in our favour and we get punished for it the next week.

City get a dodgy decision in their favour and we get punished for it the next week.

marlo

how hard is it to track runners into the box.

We seem to always leave runners open to have shots as they arrive in the box.
Arsenal goal for example.

3/4 men with laptops watching the game and none have decided to address the issue in training.

Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Very harsh. The technique is the same regardless of the distance to goal.

It was a £#%&!ing peach.

Medlock

This Burnley well on top narrative is a bit overstated. Not a good performance from us but I always felt we would score and wasn't worried that they would.
Think we'll run in two more in the second half and hopefully we'll use the home games coming up to consolidate and kick on

Unread 23-09-2023, 09:02 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medlock
This Burnley well on top narrative is a bit overstated. Not a good performance from us but I always felt we would score and wasn't worried that they would.
Think we'll run in two more in the second half and hopefully we'll use the home games coming up to consolidate and kick on
Where I’m at. Get another here and they’ll give up.