United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive
Closed Thread

Unread 12-08-2014, 10:08 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
£#%&! him, the @#%&!. Hopefully the next game he plays is for Napoli.

Not remotely surprised to see the Moyes in crowd feeling bad for him. Shameless £#%&!ers.
Spot on.

Unread 12-08-2014, 10:11 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
£#%&! him, the @#%&!. Hopefully the next game he plays is for Napoli.

Not remotely surprised to see the Moyes in crowd feeling bad for him. Shameless £#%&!ers.

Unread 12-08-2014, 10:16 PM
barca99

Knew he had scored the winner, before i watched the goal i had all sorts going through my head, tap in, header, smart finish, has he pulled one out the bag?! ... then i saw it

Unread 12-08-2014, 10:39 PM
S/Side.Red

Need more from the back five. Loving Jonah's aggression but the others are too soft.

Rojo, another centre-half and King Arthur should give us a bit more intensity.

Bored to tears watching that, tbh. Pleased to see the Big Man has slagged off the performance.

Unread 12-08-2014, 11:17 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChairmanMao
What the £#%&! will booing that poor @#%&! achieve? It won't stop the club signing players that don't work out, or do you believe the club deliberately pissed 27million quid on a shit player and if the fans boo it'll let them know we've twigged it?
Pretty much, yeah

Unread 12-08-2014, 11:20 PM
Red Dragon

Who the chuff is Rojo?

Unread 12-08-2014, 11:40 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Weve won all our preseason games, mostly good performances, a lot of new players blooded, new tactics tried out etc. I suspect the negativity in this thread is more about the poor transfer activity since late june...
Our 2 shittest performances have been with Rooney as captain, as have his individual performances. Sign of things to come.

Unread 13-08-2014, 01:38 AM
Clarkie

Wasn't impressed with us in the first half.
2nd half was a bit better.
Cleverley can get to £#%&!.....Sweet Jesus
Blackett has come on leaps and bounds and can't wait to see him progress more over the season.
Fellaini.....Well, look on the brightside, Moyes will be going apeshit right now, alone, in his grotty bedsit..."WHY THE £#%&! DIDN'T YOU DO THAT LAST YEAR FOR ME?!?!!"

Unread 13-08-2014, 01:44 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Wasn't impressed with us in the first half.
2nd half was a bit better.
Cleverley can get to £#%&!.....Sweet Jesus
Blackett has come on leaps and bounds and can't wait to see him progress more over the season.
Fellaini.....Well, look on the brightside, Moyes will be going apeshit right now, alone, in his grotty bedsit..."WHY THE £#%&! DIDN'T YOU DO THAT LAST YEAR FOR ME?!?!!"
You see, I don't get this....

Do what ? Everyone is going on like he came on and set the place on fire, he was slow, cumbersome, found out of position and negative in his distrubution when he came on...

In the 91min he bombed foward and called for the ball...
The keeper and defender clattered into each other and he passes it into an empty goal..
If that's an improvement... Jesus..

He had better games (ewwwww this hurts to type) last season under DM. He should still be on the first carriage out of here..

Unread 13-08-2014, 01:48 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
You see, I don't get this....

Do what ? Everyone is going on like he came on and set the place on fire, he was slow, cumbersome, found out of position and negative in his distrubution when he came on...

In the 91min he bombed foward and called for the ball...
The keeper and defender clattered into each other and he passes it into an empty goal..
If that's an improvement... Jesus..

He had better games (ewwwww this hurts to type) last season under DM. He should still be on the first carriage out of here..

Get what?!?!

He's £#%&!ing shit and I'm trying to make a positive out of the his presence is all...

He's dire, he's an eyesore....He's a boil on the arse of humanity....But, it will wind Moyes Davidson up tonight

Unread 13-08-2014, 01:49 AM
Bunker Buster

You'll do for me Clarkie cat

Unread 13-08-2014, 03:20 AM
Smiling Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
not defending his performances last season but i dont think we should be jeering one of our players. Just dont say anything. The fact we dont sing/have a song for one of our biggest ever signings is proof enough.
Problem solved:

You are a Belgian Marouane
Are you a Walloon? Are you a Flem?
You are a Belgian Marouane
We wanted someone else but Man United could not afford them

Tune:
Closed Thread