United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 10-03-2013, 07:29 PM
magic_cantona

£#%&!ing hell, poor performance but it's not the end of the £#%&!ing world ffs.

Unread 10-03-2013, 07:30 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
We'll be reet for the replay.
based on what?

Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Not that arsed about our performance given what happened a few days ago. Obviously rattled.

Just praying that utter travesty of a club finish trophyless this season, HATE chelsea and everything they stand for. All their fans need stabbing immediately.

We'll be reet for the replay.
Aye.

£#%&!ing cup game after going out of Europe in the way we did on Tuesday and some @#%&!s have got the white hankies out.

Fans as gutless as the second half.

rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
The players feeling sorry for themselves and struggling to get up for the game.

Tactically wanting yet again.

Cleverley needs binning off, he's a nothing player.
People seem to overrate him because he passes quickly

utd99

De Gea saves us again, Valencia is just not good enough for what the level we want to be, and the nothing performances of Cleverley continue to mount.

Carrick was superb yet again, Rooney was shite... End of

Unread 10-03-2013, 07:31 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem

just as well chelsea's shooting is shit and de gea pulled us out of it when he needed to.
Again. That save at the end was fantastic, and was met with the usual clueless response. 'He's not a conventional goalkeeper'. They don't just use their hands you thick @#%&!

Ethers

Lost me 300 quid that, #@&%!s

Pathetic second half, it happens though. Just glad we held on tbh.

wonky no

evans was immense today

Unread 10-03-2013, 07:32 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
De Gea saves us again, Valencia is just not good enough for what the level we want to be, and the nothing performances of Cleverley continue to mount.

Carrick was superb yet again, Rooney was shite... End of
First half yes, second half he gave the ball away as much as everyone else.

Unread 10-03-2013, 07:33 PM
Sparky***

Looks like we used a decade of luck up against Chelsea in the league game at the bridge.

In terms of tactics, movement, team shape and application they rang rings around us.

We may well go and win the league from here but there's about 4 players who want £#%&!ing off in the summer and need to be replaced with proven quality players. Our midfield is a joke, they got bitchslapped today by a shambles of a chelsea team.

Honestly £#%&!ing ashamed of them after that. Midweek you could defend that, i felt sorry for them.

But today we looked a club feeling sorry for itself and the players were strolling around in malaise.

I can't forgive that. It's shit@#%&!ery.

Unread 10-03-2013, 07:35 PM
CockOfTheNorth

I hope Valencia never plays for us again, absolutely sick of that shitehawk stinking up the wing with his total lack of cajones. Joke of a player.

Unread 10-03-2013, 07:36 PM
Crumps

Couldn't really moan about Tuesday and 3 clean sheets in the league on the bounce has seen some of that pent up estrogen squirted all over some keyboards/tablets/smartphones today.

We were shit in the second half in a game we should have out to bed before half time. Chill ladies.

magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockOfTheNorth
I hope Valencia never plays for us again, absolutely sick of that shitehawk stinking up the wing with his total lack of cajones. Joke of a player.
I dont understand how a player whos game was all about pace and power, is now about turning and going backwards wtf has gone on?

Mr Castro

Bad performance in the second half, especially terrible from certain players, Valencia, Cleverley and Rooney were fairly poor. Van Persie clearly isn't 100% so bringing him on isn't going to have the desired effect at this time.

Like I said, we'll still win the league comfortably, but we have to pick ourselves up. I'm hoping Reading will provide that on Saturday.

Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
based on what?
The fact we're 12 points clear at the top and the following post from CrumpsallReds.org

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Aye.

£#%&!ing cup game after going out of Europe in the way we did on Tuesday and some @#%&!s have got the white hankies out.

Fans as gutless as the second half.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Lost me 300 quid that, #@&%!s

Pathetic second half, it happens though. Just glad we held on tbh.
Apparently it isn't allowed to happen in the modern football fan's ideal football manager maddona gaga 2for1 world.

Quote:
@OfficialGinners Disgraceful #mufc #timeforfergietogo.
:shakehead:

Unread 10-03-2013, 07:37 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Take your top red shit and shove it. £#%&!ing tryhard.
You're a £#%&!ing embarrassment, pol.

Karl should torch your cab just like he did to Jason.

Unread 10-03-2013, 07:39 PM
rafabio

Valencia what a joke of a player. A youth team player is better than him. No 7 shirt should be stripped of this @#%&!

Mr Castro

Draw

Millwall/Blackburn vs Wigan

City vs Chelsea/us

Sparky***

so city in the semi final then.

Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
I dont understand how a player whos game was all about pace and power, is now about turning and going backwards wtf has gone on?
Sad isn't it. Those times when he ending up running in a circle