Self obsessed #@&%!

Unread 05-11-2016, 12:14 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
You can't be crashed whilst propping yerself up on your £#%&!ing elbow

Self obsessed #@&%!
Jelly much ?

An absolute specimen of man...a modern god.

Unread 05-11-2016, 03:56 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Jelly much ?

An absolute specimen of vanity...a modern prat.
Yep - and of most footballers but he's still a self obsessed #@&%! who plays for Madrid not United

Unread 05-11-2016, 04:01 PM
BobJones

Our greatest ever player

Unread 05-11-2016, 06:06 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobJones
Our greatest ever player
Nope.

He was £#%&!ing good, mind.

Unread 07-11-2016, 06:39 PM
Neo

New five-year deal signed today at Madrid.

@#%&!.

Would still take him in 2021. He's coming home.

Unread 07-11-2016, 06:44 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
New five-year deal signed today at Madrid.

@#%&!.

Would still take him in 2021. He's coming home.
£22m net or something crazy like that... he's on the wane this season.

Talking of wane... hope we don't tie up our 31 year old forward for another 5 years. I'd cry.

Unread 07-11-2016, 06:59 PM
Pop

He looks like a £#%&!ing Chinese newsreader there.

Unread 07-11-2016, 07:03 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Nope.

He was £#%&!ing good, mind.
Of course he was you simple @#%&!.

Unread 07-11-2016, 07:58 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Of course he was you simple c***.
He wasn't. Deffo top 5 though.

Unread 07-11-2016, 09:49 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Of course he was you simple @#%&!.
When passive aggression has a few beers...

Unread 07-11-2016, 09:53 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
When passive aggression has a few beers...
He's right thoe isn't he? Iam a traditionalist (old @#%&!) but who'sbetter than him? Best, who hardly turned up for training and didn't give a £#%&!?

Unread 07-11-2016, 09:55 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
He's right thoe isn't he? Iam a traditionalist (old @#%&!) but who'sbetter than him? Best, who hardly turned up for training and didn't give a £#%&!?
Yep

Unread 07-11-2016, 09:58 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
I agree, wasn't disagreeing with Riccers' point. If he'd stopped another two or three years I think it would be undoubted, but I think our own ego as a set of fans makes it tough to name our best player ever as someone who ditched us for another club as soon as he could.

Unread 07-11-2016, 10:08 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Yep
The inherent genius? I see the attraction but Ronaldo has to be as talented surely? I only ever seen Best properly in the late 70's early 80's and highlights of the rest. Clearly a genius but Ronaldo ate sleeped drank and ate it. I appreciate that more I guess having watched him grow up the flesh. He's also won me much kudos due to the amount of shit I got saying he was going to be the best player in the world at some point.

Unread 07-11-2016, 10:17 PM
Buck

Our most talented player ever.

Our greatest player has to be Sir Bobby Charlton.

Our highest ever goalscorer, second highest appearance maker, a Busby Babe who was at the scene of the club's darkest day and who 10 years later came full circle. In an all time United eleven he'd be the first name on the team sheet.

Unread 07-11-2016, 10:53 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Our most talented player ever.

Our highest ever goalscorer, second highest appearance maker, a Busby Babe who was at the scene of the club's darkest day and who 10 years later came full circle. In an all time United eleven he'd be the first name on the team sheet.
He is alongside Charlton and Best as our best ever but most talented? Not sure of that. In the modern era Giggs and Scholes are just as talented in their own way if we are talking purely on a technical level.

His mentality sets him apart, plenty of amazing talents without a touch of his drive and ambition.

Unread 07-11-2016, 11:07 PM
Neo

Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck

European Cup winner (as captain), World Cup winner (as player of the tournament) and Ballon d'Or winner, too.

Incredible career.

Unread 07-11-2016, 11:21 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
He is alongside Charlton and Best as our best ever but most talented? Not sure of that. In the modern era Giggs and Scholes are just as talented in their own way if we are talking purely on a technical level.

His mentality sets him apart, plenty of amazing talents without a touch of his drive and ambition.
Correct .
Closed Thread