United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 17-09-2017, 08:43 PM
MagnificentSeven

not at our best and we still win 4-0. against a side who always love to up their game against us too.

Unread 17-09-2017, 08:44 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
perfect result today just £#%&!ing perfect...pig faced @#%&! Koeman thinking he was heading back along the road with a 'creditable' 1-0 defeat then the destroyers struck

top wumming by Jose in his programme too.....:rattled: much Koeman you £#%&!ing fanny

great wumming by big Rom when he scored

great goals and some excellent performances .....perfect way to respond to being robbed of a win last week

missed Pogba at times especially early secon d half but matic and Fellaini were excellent...again

Unread 17-09-2017, 08:45 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
not at our best and we still win 4-0. against a side who always love to up their game against us too.
yessir.....we played at about 60 per cent and still rattled four past Swansea too

plenty to come from Jose and the destroyers

I think we have scored more goals already than we did after seven months under Moyes

Unread 17-09-2017, 08:46 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
not an insult........just telling you how it is..........Id say anytime you tried to kick anything you missed........
and you'd be wrong again. but me boasting about my football prowess isn't the issue. try to stick to discussing lukaku's merits, eh?

Unread 17-09-2017, 08:46 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Thank you. Sometimes I feel like I'm going nuts on here post match.
don;t get the Fellaini hate at all tbh ....was pissed off when he gave the pen away against the blue Dippers last season, but he's been a very good squad player for us end of

Unread 17-09-2017, 08:49 PM
utd99

Quote:
don;t get the Fellaini hate at all tbh ....was pissed off when he gave the pen away against the blue Dippers last season, but he's been a very good squad player for us end of
I'm not a fan tbh, but I know a good performance when I see one. If he continues in the vein of the last two matches I'd have no problem with him in the team. Do I think he will? No. However I'd like to be proven wrong because It would be good for United.

Unread 17-09-2017, 08:55 PM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:
yessir.....we played at about 60 per cent and still rattled four past Swansea too

plenty to come from Jose and the destroyers

I think we have scored more goals already than we did after seven months under Moyes
i think our plan this season is to go 1-0 up, then wait patiently until the last 10 minutes, when we launch another three past the opponent. i like it

Unread 17-09-2017, 08:58 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
i think our plan this season is to go 1-0 up, then wait patiently until the last 10 minutes, when we launch another three past the opponent. i like it
yep we have done that three times already in the league out of five games

saffers

We had full control of the game, Classic mourinho.

Far from our best level of course.

Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
really high standards you have there, keyboard warrior, I bet you never kicked a ball or anything else in your whole pathetic life......
Whoa, whoa, whoa .... Wait a goddamn second ......

You can't criticise a professional sportsman unless you have played their sport at some sort of reasonably high level?

Shit, I missed that memo.
That's me screwed then.

Unread 17-09-2017, 09:22 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
Whoa, whoa, whoa .... Wait a goddamn second ......

You can't criticise a professional sportsman unless you have played their sport at some sort of reasonably high level?

Shit, I missed that memo.
That's me screwed then.
I'd still be ok. but I agree in principle.

Unread 17-09-2017, 09:30 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I'd still be ok. but I agree in principle.
Not in the F1 or NFL threads tho.

Unread 17-09-2017, 09:34 PM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Thank £#%&! common sense prevailed. Second goal broke them. Love Mkhitaryan.

£#%&! off Koeman with your head that looks like a roll of Gouda cheese.
Gouda cheese is pressed using a circular mold which is what gives it the characteristic shape.

So whilst you could have a 'Gouda cheese roll' i'm afraid a 'roll of Gouda cheese' just wouldn't work.

Unread 17-09-2017, 09:40 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
Gouda cheese is pressed using a circular mold which is what gives it the characteristic shape.

So whilst you could have a 'Gouda cheese roll' i'm afraid a 'roll of Gouda cheese' just wouldn't work.
So Koeman's stupid head looks like something that doesn't exist. Sounds about right.

Unread 17-09-2017, 09:41 PM
jem

Quote:
Not in the F1 or NFL threads tho.
fair enough. although I do have an international racing licence and I've thrown fewer interceptions than dalton.

Unread 17-09-2017, 09:43 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
fair enough. although I do have an international racing licence and I've thrown fewer interceptions than dalton.
I'VE thrown fewer interceptions than Dalton.

Unread 17-09-2017, 10:27 PM
dragflick

Quote:
perfect result today just £#%&!ing perfect...pig faced @#%&! Koeman thinking he was heading back along the road with a 'creditable' 1-0 defeat then the destroyers struck

top wumming by Jose in his programme too.....:rattled: much Koeman you £#%&!ing fanny

great wumming by big Rom when he scored

great goals and some excellent performances .....perfect way to respond to being robbed of a win last week

missed Pogba at times especially early secon d half but matic and Fellaini were excellent...again
Pig faced @#%&!

And agreed

Unread 17-09-2017, 10:35 PM
Switching Off

Mata reacting to the Valencia goal

Unread 17-09-2017, 10:39 PM
Fat Al

Why is there a hobbit sat next to Fergie?

Unread 17-09-2017, 11:15 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Why is there a hobbit sat next to Fergie?
Surprised that Hucknall found a bit of time to spare from slagging off the Labour party leadership tbh.